Tamagotchi World! (Remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While munching on her apple, Violet practiced her lines like some other people. She was auditioning for a Medium Role, not too important, not too bad. When she saw Lauren designing a TamaMori dress for Lovelin, she asked "Are you the Costume Designer for the play?"

P.S: Someone decide the play, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
( I will It's called... um... The Friday Secret) (IDK I JUST MADE IT UP!)

Hey Meme called Dazz. I am SO excited about the school play! Who are you auditioning for?

Lovelin found Lauren in the school yard.. Hey Lauren she called, how's the dress going?

(Perfect!)

"I'm auditioning for Emma Jones, so I just wear jeans..and a T-Shirt.." Meme replied

Violet saw Dazz and Meme chatting "Hey Dazz, Hey Meme! I'm auditioning for Scarlet Flower..she's one of the Princesses!"

Strat was being a cool Kuromametchi, and had heard about the play. "Should I audition for the play?" he asked. Strat liked the name Friday Secret. "What's it about?"

Seeing Strat Dazz replied: Well I don't know much about it but there are infomation papers by the newsdesk" "I am so Auditioning for Scarlett Flower! and Violet is a hopeless actor so she won't get it"

Lovelin bounded up to Meme, Dazz Violet and Strat " I am just going to have a go at auditioning" "and I'll go for Bluebell Flower (the older sister of scarlett Flower) Because she has a good singing part, and I can sing better than I can act"

Kelly heard the others talking about the play. She figured she would join in the conversation too. "I'm auditioning for the Flower Queen (idk I made it up based on what else we've got). It's a really important part of course, so naturally I'd go for it!"

Catherine was still reading her book. She saw all the others talking. She figured they were talking about the play. She had thought of auditioning for a part just to try something new, as she had never performed before. But she thought she was too quiet and would probably get stage fright.

"Well personally I think that Scarlett Flower is a very important part, considering that she is the main princess" Dazz replied.

"I don't care who I get to be but I hope she has a good singing part, like Bluebell Flower..."

"Awesome guys!" Meme replied "Emma is the one who finds the palace of the princesses!"

Violet saw lots of people auditioning for Scarlet flower and whispered to Dazz "We're in trouble, there's like 30 people auditioning for it!!" Violet kept practicing her lines: Who are you? And where did you come from? Never come to our Palace again.. "

Kelly also continued to go over her lines: "How did you find the palace? Impossible! We've been unfound for years and we had planned to keep it that way!!"

Just as she was going over her lines, she noticed that Catherine was looking at the auditions list. Hm, that's weird, Kelly thought, Catherine has never wanted to audition for a play before. She's so quiet, I wonder why she's doing this...

Catherine had indeed been looking at the auditions list. She had decided she might go for a part which requires little to no speaking, one of the background parts, but she wasn't sure which one.

Since Meme saw Violet and Kelly practice their lines, she joined in. Look, I was just walking..and found this purple rose. When I touched it, I just transported here! Don't blame me!

Violet went to Catherine. "Hey, what are you doing here for so long?" Violet asked "You would be wonderfull in the play, I think you should join it!"

Catherine heard what Violet was saying to her and looked up. "Oh, um..." she said quietly "I, uh, don't know... maybe, uh, just a background part..." She still wasn't really sure if she wanted to do this.

Violet whispered "You don't look so sure, but to me, you seem like you're going to do very well.."

Then Violet went to the girls and said "I got a back-up Role, just incase. Its Tinkerbell."

Realizing that everybody was practicing Dazz decided she better practice too. "look how many people there are" she said to Meme and Violet "I have done Drama for 7 years, I hope I'm good enough!" "who are you" " No I want to come with you" "never come to our palace again" she practiced.

"oh this is going to be really competitive!" said Lovelin "I am on TV, maybe I shouldn't audition... so other people could have a go!" "what do you think?"

"I hope I'm good enough too!" Meme replied "My parents won't be proud if they hear I didn't get a role!"

Violet said "Same here, I bet you're going to get the part Dazz :) "

"Well I hope I do" replied Dazz, "I mean my whole life has kind of been building up to this point!"

Lovelin thought Dazz was overreacting but didn't say so instead she said. "I've decided not to audition to give other people a go!"

Kelly said "Well, I'm sure to get the part, I always get what I go for, performing in any way whatsoever is my life! Everyone would be shocked if I didn't get the part!" Then she continued to practise her lines.

Catherine was still pondering whether or not she wanted to do this. She felt Violet's words were encouraging, but she still wasn't sure.

"YEAH WELL IAM GOING TO GET SCARLETT ROSE THIS WON'T BE 7YRS OF DRAMA FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lovelin recoiled at Dazz's sudden outburst.

Kelly all of a sudden wondered if this outburst was because of what she said "Calm down," she said, "If it's anything I said, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I was competition for you or anything, we're going for different parts"

"I bet it was me" Violet said "We're going for the same part.."

Meme watched everyone talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back