Tamagotchi World! (Remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes, I understand that!" Violet replied "But just because you don't like trips, dosen't mean you have to be at the back and do all your drama." Trying to imitate Kelly, she rolled her eyes too.

"First stop your drama, and THEN you can tell us to stop. Okay?" She was this close to getting all angry and running away, although she didn't show it on her face.

Kelly tried not to show it, but she was very angry. Once again, she was THIS CLOSE to hurting Violet severely. She decided to just say nothing.

"Tell me that your feeling the same way as me.." Meme said to Kelly, she wanted to aim an arrow at Violet.

"I'm sorry.." Violet said, she wasn't normally like this. Yvette (Teri, sorry if I spelt it wrong) changed her. She told her all about Meme and Kelly, and how "mean they were". But Yvette told Violet to not tell them. "I'm acting like this because Yvette said.." She instantly remembered Yvette telling her not to tell anyone. "Um..guys? Can you keep this a secret?" She told them.

(it doesn't really matter but yeah you got it right. I just randomly chose a name)

Kelly said to Meme "Yeah I do" (before Violet talked to them)

Kelly said to Violet "Sure I can keep a secret"

Meme whispered "Me too"

Violet explained "Well, Yvette told me that you guys were mean and once bullied her and tied her up to her locker. She told me to not be nice to you, and act different with you.."

Kelly was shocked to hear this. She explained the whole thing to Violet about how mean and manipulative Yvette really was, and the story about the graffiti in the girls' room - how Kelly got the blame while Yvette was just laughing.

Violet thought Kelly was right. She never saw her or Meme do anything bad. "Yeah, you're not mean, but why did she say that?"

"Probably jealous!" Meme laughed, to cheer them up.

"Yeah, maybe" Kelly said. "She was always like that"

Catherine heard the whole thing while she was studying the plants. She wasn't deliberately listening, she just heard.

ugh... said Dazz I hate school trips... I wonder what part I got in the school play...

Hey Violet said Lovlin Do you want to go look for rare plants? There are sure to be some out here!

"hi Lovlin" said mesu " i heard you wated to find rare plants? well here is a guide this will help with your search!" mesu handed her a piece of paper that had a list of plant names and pictures to go with the names. "after all i am supposed to help with this kind of thing i am your guide!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Lol I do to.." Meme said to Dazz "But you probably already found out."

"Yeah sure!" Violet replied, looking at the piece of paper.

Kelly said "I know right! And Dazz, I'm sure you'll get the part you're after"

Yeah I hope so... I mean OF COURSE I WILL!!!!!!!

So where do you want to look first? asked Lovelin.

"Yeah!" Meme said "GUYS WATCH OUT!!!" A Big tree falls on the middle of the path. Meme pushes Kelly and Dazz away from the tree. "ARRRRRGH!!!!? I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!! A BIG TREE FALLS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PATH! HOW CAN WE GET TO THEM NOW?!"

"There!" Violet says pointing to two trees "Do you know where Dazz, Meme and Kelly have gone?!"

Name: Amy

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): Adult

Character: Sebertchi

Personality: Happy go lucky!

Likes/Dislikes: Loves FASHION!!!!! And.... Boys

Other New french exchange student

AGH! I hate trees!!! why do they always do this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n-no... we have only been looking for a minute, they must be around here somewhere!

Kelly walked around looking at the huge tree. "This is horrible!" she yelled, "We're probably going to get left behind again!"

Catherine was still examining plants, when she heard Violet and Lovelin talking about Kelly, Meme and Dazz, and she saw Violet pointing to the tress. Hm, I wonder what's going on? she thought, as she walked over to find out.

"IKR?!" Meme moaned "Sheesh, we can't even climb over..what will we do?! Its too big!!"

"We have to help them!" Violet said to Lovelin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back