Tamagotchi World! (Remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"and that over there is...." said masu which didn't realise what had happened. she turned around to see if people were listening to her. "oh... huh? where did every body go. half the class is missing!" then she saw violet and lovelin and thought that maybe they knew what was happening. "hey violet and lovelin, where is every one?"

"We just saw them a few minuites ago!" Violet said to Masu "Then they just dissapeared.."

Kelly really didn't want to get left behind again. She started frantically looking for another way to get back the group, saying "There has to be another way, there just has to be"

UGH I hate school trips... wait I know lets just shout for help then they will hear us, right?!

um... lovlin turned to a big tree on the middle of the path... how long was that there for?

"Okay!" Meme replied "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed

"Did you just hear that?!" Violet said "Do you think it was a thunderstorm or something?"

Catherine decided to finally speak up at that point. "Um, I-I think one of th-the others was calling for h-help..." she said to Violet and Lovelin, quietly as usual.

Kelly was still frantically looking for an alternate escape route. When she couldn't find one, she gave up and decided to call out as well. There's no other way of getting out is there, she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Help?!" Violet whispered "What do you mean? Where do you think they are?!"

"Maybe we could..uh..make a ladder out of twigs or something?!" Meme suggested.

"i know of every tree plant and all the animals who live hear.... well almost all. what i mean to say is that i think they were traped somewhere by that fallen tree like lovelin said, and i think that we can asume that they are as we heard them calling for help. we have to look at the facts, 1. there was no tree there when we walked past. 2. if it was there then i would have known about it. 3. we heard them calling for help from that area. and last of all they dissapeared. who agree's with me? and if you do we need to do something before they get hurt!" masu was really starting to worry as if they got hurt or lost again she would be fired and her friends would be in danger!

Kelly agreed with Meme's suggestion, and went looking for twigs and stuff.

"You seriously think that would work, Kelly?!" Meme said "What would make the twigs stick - Tree sap?! Wait..TREE SAP! I'll collect tree sap!" Meme opened her empty container to collect tree sap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back