Tamagotchi World! (Remake)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strat watched everyone talking. "I can't really think of a part to audition for," he said, "But I will enjoy watching the play." :)

"Don't fight guys, I hope you're successful." ;)

"Thanks!" Meme said. "End of break time children! We're going to Patchi forest for a visit!" The teacher said

Oh no Meme thought I hate school trips, oh well.

Violet was excited to go and rushed into the classroom "I LOVE school trips!"

When the teacher said they were going on a school trip, Kelly just felt like refusing to go. Teachers always compared her to Nellie, and even more frequently on school trips. If there was one thing Kelly hated more than anything else, it was being compared to Nellie.

Catherine, on the other hand, was sitting quietly waiting to go. School trips were a chance for education outside the classroom, to explore the world, to her.

Meme remembered the time that she and her friends got lost last year at the school trips. She wasn't excited, at all. "Oh no, I don't think this is going to be good...at all" She said it aloud so the teacher could remember what happened last time.

Violet grabbed her bag and got ready, as usual. She was a new student, and didn't know what happened the year before. She told Kelly "Its a school trip! You HAVE to go!"

At what Meme had said, Kelly instantly remembered what happened. They got lost because she had stormed off after being compared to Nellie, and the others followed her. She said, "No, this is not a good idea"

She turned to Violet. "You have NO IDEA what happened last time" she said, "and it was partly my fault, I got angry and stormed off because the teachers compared me to my brainiac sister Nellie"

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: masu

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult): teen

Character: masukutchi

Personality: strange saying things that don't fit in with whats going on

Likes/Dislikes: likes: running really fast. pretending to be a ninja and friends. dislikes: liars, cheaters, mean people.

Other: she is good at school and always gets As. people are always randomly saying hi to her

**Ultratamagirl Accepted**

"Patchi Forest this time..!" Meme moaned, resting her elbows on the table. She packed her bags as slow as she could..she wanted to be the last to go.

"Well they were saying the truth!" Violet said "I'm sorry, its just that, IM SOO EXCITED!"

"It's not as exciting as you think it is!" Meme whispered "You'll find out when you get there..."

Kelly groaned. She was THIS close to hurting Violet severely. They were saying the truth? Kelly didn't want to hear it. Sooner or later Kelly was sure Violet was going to learn just how much she hated being compared to her sister. Like Meme, she packed her stuff as slowly as possible.

Catherine had already packed her stuff and was waiting to leave. You couldn't see it but she was excited.

"That Violet girl..!" Meme whispered to kelly while slowly slipping the bag on her shoulders "She thinks shes so popular, dosen't she! I have to go to her house again tonight. I HATE IT!"

Violet heard a bit of what Meme said and asked "Hate what?!"

"Hate...err...Brocolli!" Meme lied "Yes, brocolli!"

Kelly waited until Violet was out of earshot before whispering back to Meme" omg I know right! You have no idea how close I was to hurting her!"

Meme nodded at Kelly. "Come on, school trip time..." Meme sighed "At least we're at the back of the pack!"

"Come on slow coaches!! No wonder you got lost last year..!" Violet joked, hoping Meme and Kelly won't take it seriously.

Meme did a little fake giggle to show Violet she was okay, and followed the others.

once they were at Patchi forest their guide, Masu ( she was working part time as she loved the forest [ she went to a different school so she had the day of today]), walked up and said "hello!!! meme, Dazz, Lovelin, Mame, Gigakyun, Violet, Kelly, Catherine, Lauren, and Strat! we already know each other from last time and violet your friends have been telling me about you! welcome to tama world! don't worry we will make sure we will include you!" they all started to walk down the path in Patchi forest as masu started to explain different flowers, plants, animals, places and random gotchis that they saw.

Meme walked slowly and thought Make sure we will include you? Really? She gave an awkward look at Ms.Perfect (Teacher) when Masu said that. The teacher kept quiet.

Kelly saw Meme look over at Ms Perfect, and thought no it's not her fault, it's my fault. I was the one who stormed off. But, then she realised she wouldn't have stormed off if Ms Perfect hadn't compared her to Nellie. Maybe it IS her fault after all... she thought. Hopefully she realises how much I hate being compared to Nellie. She comtinued on with the group.

masu, who was oblivious (and didn't want to make things weird) said to violet, who walked up to her because she didn't really know anyone as she was new, "hi! how do you like it here in tamagotchi world?... every one!have a look at this flower at your left it only blooms once every 3 years! i would take a picture if i was you!...(turning back to violet) so have you made any friends yet?"

Sorry to be mean, but you're kinda Godmodding - I only decide if Violet walks up to you (since shes my character ;) ) Thanks :)

Meme looked at the flower and nodded - as if she was interested. "Yay, I can't wait to get lost again -.-" She mumbled to herself.

Sorry to be mean, but you're kinda Godmodding - I only decide if Violet walks up to you (since shes my character ;) ) Thanks :)

Meme looked at the flower and nodded - as if she was interested. "Yay, I can't wait to get lost again -.-" She mumbled to herself.
i'm so sorry i didn't even notice! it wont happen again! thanks for letting me know!

" oh my gosh! have a look there's another one!" masu exclamed.

Its okay :D

Meme looked at the flower and didn't find anything interesting about it. Its just a flower.... She thought

Violet was taking pictures of every possible thing. She looked at Kelly and Meme and said "Don't be so down, I can't believe you guys didn't even bring Cameras! I think your just too lazy when it comes to school trips.."

"Well, Violet, you're too Lazy when it comes to Maths. So its better you keep quiet."

"Meme, be nice!" Ms.Perfect said

You're the one who got us lost in the first place Meme thought, she wanted to say it to Ms.Perfect. "Now I feel your pain.." Meme whispered to Kelly.

Kelly rolled her eyes. "I just don't like school trips" she said to Violet, "can't you understand that?"

Catherine, on the other hand, was taking notes about the flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back