Tamagotchi World!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Teri

Age(Baby, Toddler, Teen, Adult):adult

Character: Melodytchi

Personality:Nice happy caring funny good sence of humor

Likes/Dislikes:Likes:hanging out with friends,playing games, etc Hates:nothing =D

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: LOVE your form TicTax!

Kelly was walking home, when all of a sudden, passing Violetchi's house, she saw Meme and Violetchi. She waved to them and continued on her way.

Name: melody

Character: chamametchi

Personality: charming, cute a good singer, a little bit snooty music star plays piano,mic and turntable

Likes/Dislikes: likes chocolate and hanging with friends dislikes corn unpopular people

Other wants to be a dazzilitchi when she's older her CD is doing well enough to get a girls dream star soon

Melody strolled into school her perfect school bag at her side she looked at her class time table piano first she thought and headed to the music department

Meme saw Kelly walking by. She ran to Kelly and said "Pssst, Kelly! Violetchi's not even letting me do my Homework! Ahh!". Then Violetchi came. Meme kept quiet.

Meanwhile Bob was playing Tennis with his brother, John.

melody sang melody played (the piano) melody danced she got a+ over and over again. melody stepped into the school yard there were tama's everywhere melody sat down near her friend itchigotchi, Itchigotchi was a gossip freak and knew all the latest gossip Itchigotchi told melody all about a new boy who was a kikitchi and was going to be dreamitchi when he was older. melody listened quite interested. The school bell rang

TIMESKIP-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Now i'm in the yard.)

Meme went over to Melody. "Oh hi there Melody, hey there itchigotchi!" Meme talked. "Today i'm doing Performing Arts with Kelly, wanna come? I'm sure you'll get the part!" Meme asked, sinking her teeth into an apple.Suddenly, she saw Violetchi coming to her, she sighed. Meme was popular, Violetchi wasn't. "Hey guys, Meme came to my house last night!".Violetchi blabbered, putting her arm around Meme's neck. "We had so much fun! I showed her my amazing garden". Violetchi walked away as if everyone was staring at her. Meme shouted "It was only because my mum went to a meeting, but why did i have to go to Violetchi's? I could of gone to Kelly's or Melody's"

Meanwhile Bob was playing football again. "I'm the best" he said. "You guys always see me score a goal" Then suddenly,Nikatchi had an evil look on his face. "Oh really?" he replied, and kicked the ball into the net. "Hahahaha!"Nikatchi giggled, and everyone in his team hi fived him, and threw him up, in the air. Nikatchi looked at Bob. Bob turned his face away in anger and dissapointment. I let my team down Bob thought.

Kelly heard Meme yelling about the meeting and how she could have gone to her place. Then Kelly remembered last night, and said to Meme, "Yeah, about that... My mum was at a meeting too, I had to stay at Uwasatchi's place. Sorry" Then she leaned in, and whispered, "Gosh, you think Violetchi's annoying, try staying with Uwasatchi"

Melody giggled of course I'll come to performing arts she told the others. If any of you are free after school you can come round to my house. my mum (mimitchi) makes the best apple pie!

Kelly turned to Melody. "Of course" she said, "It would be better than having to stay with Uwasatchi again!"

okay said melody just then the bell rang ding ding ding I'll see you at performing arts after my art class melody told the others

melody skipped into class she was working on a piece of art that was going to be shown at the gotchi museum it was patchi forest in autumn all the leaves were brown and the hot spring was still frozen over melody drew children playing in the leaves she painted them it was a work of art...

Meme replied to Kelly "ok i'll try, but melody's better" and she nodded at melody.She was really excited to go to performing arts. First she went to maths because she had to. It was boring. "Ugh" she whispered. She couldn't wait! then it was finished and Meme was so happy! Yay! She saw Kelly in the corridors. "I hope we both can go to Melody's, that Eco Friendly meeting lasts 2 days!".

OMG!! I wanna join, can I join??!! :D

Name: Sparkle

Character: Dazzilitchi ...(if we can have three...i'll choose later :rolleyes: )

Personality:Stuck Up!

Likes/Dislikes: Has a crush on Dreamlitchi, and Likes Cheesecake ;)

Other: She hates Lovelitchi... (just saying :rolleyes: )

(If you read my post you would know that my charecter evolves into dazzilitchi in my next post and that she is very snooty)

Melody opened her bag and took out her girls dream star she had had it for weeks and she still hadn't evolved suddenly with a blinding flash she evolved into Dazzilitchi!!! Melody lokked into a mirror and smiled

Meme walked past, looking for Melody. "Melody,Melody!". She looked everywhere, she sighed. "Maybe i should go to Performing Arts straight away". She skipped to performing arts hoping Kelly & Melody will be there.

Kelly saw Meme coming to Performing Arts. "Hey," she said, "have you seen Melody anywhere? I looked for her, but I just can't find her! I thought she'd be here and it's also my favourite class, so I ran right over!"

Meme looked at Kelly, suprised. "Eh? I thought she was with you!" Meme replied "I hope nothings happened!". Meme walked around the stage thinking where Melody is "She said she was at Art Class, but that finished ages ago!" Meme whispered, looking at her watch doubtfully. Everyone else started coming in. "Oh, she might be there!" Meme pointed to the group of girls talking. "No, shes not there" Meme said slowly, but she saw someone new who was a Dazzilitchi. Was she new?

Melody came running up to Meme and Kelly Guess what my girl's dream star finally worked I evolved she told them I'm a Dazzilitchi.

We better get to performing arts straight away she giggled come on!

Meme was shocked "How pretty you look, you'll surely get the role of the Water Princess or Ice Princess!". Meme explained the play to Melody. She told her what character she is. "I'm the ice queen, The Princess needs to be very pretty, and it's a very important role as well,as you are! " Meme giggled. Then, she skipped to Performing Arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back