TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella rolled her eyes. "Well no. What's the time anyway? It's getting, well, tipo di noioso"

*Kind of boring

"I don't know. I like you a lot, but I've never actually had a girlfriend before, I just hook-up with the girl and never talk to her again."

Blue saw the tacos and asked Jeressa excitedly, "can I have a taco please please I'm STARVING GIMME!"

Teri walked over to the kitchen, where she saw Jeressa making tacos. "Two please," she said, "One for me, and one for Canada!"

Ella skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, patting everyone she passed (including Jared and Tamagotchi) on the head like a boss. She looked in the kitchen and grinned. "TACOS! GIMME GIMMEEEEE!"

Teri nodded. "That's what Ella told me," she said, "and that's how I got my Canada!"

OOC: Thanks to more random Hetalia videos, I now get what you meant with Flying Mint Bunny xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex curled up to Ellie. "Ewwie, what is this madness?!"

Ella sat down behinD Alex, and mustering up all her creepiness, let out an 'AHONHONHONHONHONHON'

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex's eyes widened and she screamed. She whipped around, smacking Ella upside the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back