The Breakfast Club

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan smiled and nodded, sitting on the couch.

Aaaaaand time skip to 3 months later. :)

Morgan was laying on her bed at ten o clock on a Saturday morning. She leaned over to the trash can and started throwing up. "I hate men." she grumbled. "Stupid men for having penises and sperm." She kept throwing up every couple of minutes. She was exhausted.

Asher didn't really have any plans for Saturday, though that was normal, in all honesty. Sam, however, was also at home, which was unusual for her considering she usually couldn't wait to go out at the weekends. Oh well, at least he had somebody to 'hang out' with, if you could call it that between those two, during the day if nothing else came up. They were in the kitchen, just talking about their general fascinating lives. Sam always wanted to hear about Morgan and his relationship her. He didn't get it- was it some rite of passage for girls to gossip about relationships?- but he told her almost everything. Almost.

Asher was mid sentence when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He saw it was Morgan who was calling, so he apologised to Sam and told her he'd take it. "Hey, babe," he said- hot gotten into calling her that every now and then for a while now, so nobody was actually surprised to hear him say it anymore, although he did get made fun of for quite some time when he did for the first couple of times. "How're you doing?"

"Horrible." She said into the phone. Her voice sounded weak. "Could you bring me some peanut butter and ice cream? Pretty please? Kyle's at the park with Cody and I literally have the worst morning sickness ever." She paused for a moment, throwing up into the trash can again.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be right over, okay? Hope you feel better soon," Asher replied, wincing a little bit at the background noise of her morning sickness taking effect. He ended the call and said to Sam, "Morgan's not feeling too good. I'm going to go pick up some ice cream for her and take it over." He was about to hop down from his seat on the kitchen counter when Sam touched his arm. She wasn't sure how to approach this very tactfully, she would admit. "Can I ask you something? Does Morgan's feeling sick.. I mean... Do you know if it's flu or...?"

"No, she didn't say, really," Asher replied, calmly, because he didn't think Sam suspected a thing.

"Asher. I know I don't always pay attention to everything, but I'm not blind, and to me Morgan just looks.. Bigger. And if she's feeling sick, then..."

Last edited by a moderator:
That totally seems like something Sam would do...

Morgan hung up the phone, looking into the trashcan with disguist. She sat up, rubbing her head and moaning. "I HATE THISSS!" she screamed, pounding her fists onto the bed. She wanted to be at the park with Cody. Not cooped up in her room, barfing.

I know, right? I couldn't help it. I was in a rush. So I've made it so it's a bit more subtle. But there's no easy way around it :L

Asher sighed and sat back up on the counter next to his sister. He said to her, "Alright, you've guessed it. Yes, Morgan is pregnant." It was strange that it still got such a reaction even though Sam had had it sussed for a while.

"I didn't know that you..." Sam began.

"We didn't. That's the thing. The guy, you know, the one who beat me up a while ago, it's with him. And, no, she didn't cheat on me, either. It happened before we met."

"Did you know about it when you started dating her? I mean, don't get me wrong, Asher, Morgan is great and I really like her but if you found out something like that then.. I mean, I don't know how I could deal with that and still go out with them."

Asher nodded. "I knew about it, before we were officially going out. I guess, maybe, at the time, it didn't feel real enough for me to question if it was a good idea. And now it's really starting to show, and maybe I am stupid for letting it go on this long. But I'd do anything for her, anything in the whole wide world, and the truth is that I couldn't be without her. I'm confused and I'm scared, but I want to be with her."

Sam wasn't sure how to feel about it all. Of course, regardless of the fact that she liked Morgan, she thought he was crazy to get involved in something like that, especially for a first relationship and for a socially awkward person But she admired him at the same time. He carried on then and said, "Besides, she needs somebody. More than ever, she needs that support, and Riley isn't going to give that to her. Somebody has to be there for her. Like I do right now. So, if you'll excuse me, I need to pick up some ice cream."

He got down off the counter again and smiled at her, to let her know he was doing just fine, and headed out to get Morgan some ice cream, and then to her apartment. He let himself in, figuring she didn't really want to get up to answer the door. He went to her room and held up a big tub of peanut butter ice cream. "I asked the guys for a lot of it," he said. "So you can keep it in the freezer and you won't have to run out for a while."

Oh wow. Haha xD

Morgan grinned at Asher. "I have no clue how I'd survive without you." she said, pushing herself off the bed, taking the ice cream after a hug. She opened the tub, taking the spoon from her cereal bowl that was eaten only a few hours ago. She took a large bite, savoring it. She closed her eyes and sat back down on the bed. "I would kiss you right now, but I taste like peanut butter and barf. So maybe after I shower." she told him, in between bites.

Asher perched on the edge of her bed and waved away her thanks dismissively. "It's no trouble, really," he replied, "A hug is enough thanks." He laughed at her comment about kissing him and said, "Well, peanut butter is not so bad. But I think I'll pass, much as I'd love to kiss you right now. Besides, I totally understand if you're hating on the male species right now." He leaned over and just gave her a peck on the forehead and smiled. "So.. I told Sam, about this. Well, more sort of confirmed her guesses about it."

Morgan laughed a little at his comments. "Yes, pretty much. SOrry, but you may be verbally abused these next few months, just for having a penis." She grew silent when he told her Sam knew. After a moment, she asked a slew of questions, "What'd she say to that? Does she hate me? Is she upset with you? Do your parents know? How the h`ll are we supposed to tell them?"

"That's okay, I dont blame you. As much as, in some ways, things would be so much easier if I did this to you, I so would not want to be solely to blame for what you're going through right now," Asher chuckled softly. He made a little hand gesture to tell her to calm down. "Of course she doesn't hate you, Morgan. She likes you a lot. I think that she thinks that I'm either brave and kind, or just completely stupid, and she was shocked even though she'd pretty much guessed it. But she wants me to be happy, and I'm never happier than I am when you're here," he said. "As for my parents.. I'll figure it out. But, at the end of the day, what they think makes no difference to what I think about it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Morgan nibbled on her lip for a minute. "My father still doesn't know. We're going to court on Wednesday, and Kyle's going to get custody of us. Well, Cody, at least. I turn eighteen Thursday. But I'll still live here. Asher- I haven't seen my dad since the last time he broke into the apartment. I'm scared..." She said, her voice cracking a bit towards the end. Tears were in her eyes. "I don't want to get hurt anymore."

Asher gently took her into his arms and sighed, an understanding, knowing sort of sigh, as well as one that told how much he wished he knew exactly what to do. "I know," he said, running his fingers through her hair affectionately. "And I couldn't bear to see him hurt you." Frankly, he thought her Dad should be locked up for the things he'd done to Morgan and her family. "But you have Kyle, and you have me, and we'll be here. Heck, I'll be around any time of the day if you need me."

Awh, he's so good to her <3

Morgan sniffed a little, allowinng Asher to hold her. She was still surprised everytime they cuddled, everytime they kissed, everytime they were together that she could trust someone so much. She had absolutely no filter around Asher. She told him what she was thinking all the time. "Even if it's three in the morning and my water breaks and I need you to meet me at the hospital?" she asked, knowing the answer, but still needing to hear it.

He tries, anyway :) Often he has no idea what the f'ck he should be doing, but he does try.

"Absolutely. Even if you have even the slightest inkling of a feeling that something is wrong, at two in the morning, and I have to sit with you all night although it turns out to be nothing at all worth worrying about, I'll be there. Happily so," Asher murmured. He was equally surprised whenever they were close to each other, though not for the same reasons as for her. His were more to do with the general idea of being in such a close relationship, especially with someone so beautiful, and for quite some time now, too.

Morgan's eyes fell to her growing stomach. She frowned. "I hate feeling fat." she thought aloud. She was complaining an awful lot, but Morgan could care less at this point. She had another doctor's appointment later that day, and Morgan figured she should probably start getting ready. Morgan stood up, looking at herself in the mirror for a couple of minutes, still frowning.

Of course, Asher didn't mind her complaining at all; in fact, he didn't really see it that way at al, that was just his nature. He regarded her and shook his head, slightly incredulously. "I still think you're beautiful," he said, "Besides, you kind of have that glow about you that pregnant girls have." He got up and wrapped his arms around her from behind, just briefly, putting his hands on her stomach, something he hadn't really done before, "Besides, it's not from food in there. It's two cute people waiting to come out. And they will be cute, because they're yours." His lips carefully found hers, not caring at all that she'd been feeling sick all morning, if he was being perfectly honest, for a short moment before he went back to sitting on the bed so that she could get ready.

"That's the problem. I hate this pregnant glow. I'm not old enough to have a f`cking glow." She murmured, surprised at the kiss. She grabbed some things and went into the bathroom, showering as quickly as she could so Asher wasn't waiting too long. After about ten minutes, Morgan came back into her room, sitting down next to Asher. Her robe was only partially closed, but Asher had seen Morgan naked, so she really didn't mind. She whispered, "You are literally the light at the end of this tunnel." She kissed him lightly.

They are officially the cutest they have ever been right now.

Asher just playfully rolled his eyes at her comment, making himself relatively comfortable on her bed while she showered, not minding if she took five minutes or fifty. He would admit that her state of attire, or perhaps lack thereof in the way of much, caught his eye for a second.. or two.. or three, before he caught himself and tried not to stare any longer, though not to the point of averting his eyes, which would just be silly, really. He returned her kiss and smiled at her, "You think far too highly of me, I'm sure of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back