The start of a new Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamond walked to Professor Oak's lab, late because her alarm failed to go off. She knew she wouldn't get a good Pokemon as the others were probably taken. To her surprise, there were lots! She picked up the brightest PokeBall and let the Pokemon out. A cute little Shinx bounced around. "Shinx!" it called out and ran around Diamond's legs, nearly tripping her. "This Shinx is so adorable! Thanks!!!" She put the Shinx back in its PokeBall and wandered around Route 1

"Oh, coo-" That was when a rattata jumped at Ethan. He quickly commanded Eevee to tackle the rattata. After 2 more rounds worth of tackling, the rattata went down. "Wait, that reminds me.." Ethan suddenly ran back to Pallet Town, and went to his mom's house.

"Hey mom! Where are dad's poke balls?"

"They're over in the cabinet. I'm not sure that they still work..." His mom told him.

"Sweet." Ethan took them and then ran back out of the house, hardly saying farewell. Returning to Route 1 with Eevee, he noticed a Caterpie.

"Eevee, tackle it."

"aww shucks! I have no pokeballs either! and too bad I have no money! I have to go to the next city! I'll meet u there!"

OOC: Have school

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: I have school tomorrow.

Ethan had Eevee tackle the Caterpie. The Caterpie retaliated with it's own Tackle. Eevee shook off the slight pain of the attack and tackled the Caterpie back. The Caterpie began to appear weak.

"Alright, so if I remember this right... Gooo!" Ethan threw a poke ball at the Caterpie. The pokeball clicked, and Ethan knew he had his second pokemon. "Yeeessss."

"ahh! Here it is! Viridian City, I'm sure to find a trainer that wants to battle with me!" There was a boy that looked like a pokemon trainer and she walked up to him. "Hey ! Mind If we have a pokemon battle? If I win, You havt to fork over 400poke!" He gave Ruby a confident nod and took out his pokeballs. "let's battle!"

**music Music**

"wait"

**Music stops***

"Whats that music?" "Oh! It happens when you battle."

"right...Let's try the again!"

**music music**

Ruby let out squirt!lv.7

The boy let out pidgy!lv.5

Squirt used Bubble! Pidgy lost 8 hp!

Pidgy used tackle! Squirt lost 5 hp!

Squirt used tackle! Critical! Pidgy lost 10 hp!

Pidgy used tackle! Squirt lost 6 hp!

Squrit used tackle! Pidgy fainted!

**music stops**

"Come on! my 400poke please!" He glumly gave Ruby the money and then Ruby went to the poke mart, and bought 4 pokeballs. Perfect! She went to the poke center and went back to route.1 to train and capture pokemon...

After a little more training, Ethan got Pidgey to level 6 and Eevee to level 7. Noticing his pokemon were exhausted, he headed to Viridian City.

"hey! Hope your pokemon are getting stronger!" Ruby said to Eathn as he walked past.

She trained and caught a couple of pokemon and then, she caught a pidgy and ratatta.

"perfect!" Ruby said. She trained them for a little while and then healed and after the long process, they all reached lv.10.

"man! Eathen must be like, lv.13 or something now! I must try harder! Well, I will tomorrow!" she said as she walked into the pokemon canter to rest...

Indeed, Ethan's Eevee was level 13 now, and his Pidgey and Caterpie were now level 12s. He had also caught a ratatta, although ratatta was only level 10.

"Alright, guys, let's go rest for the night." Ethan took his pokemon to the pokemon center and allowed Nurse Joy to heal his pokemon. He took them all back and then set up camp out on Route 22 (Which is to the west of Viridian City and leads to the Pokemon League but you can go there in the beginning of yellow/red/blue).

Ethan headed off to Route 2, yawning. He had stocked up on potions and poke balls at the pokemart with money he had gotten from having beat a kid in a poke battle earlier that morning, and now he was out on Route 2. He saw Ruby. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey! Nothing really! I was here at 6:30.It's 9 right now! Plus, I'm really determind right now! Wanna battle?" Ruby winked at Ethan while talking to him.

"Eh. No thanks; I want to get to Pewter City by the end of the day. Maybe then." Ethan yawned, and then headed off to Viridian Forest. Unfortunately, a swarm of beedril showed up. "Great. A SWARM. Eevee, Caterpie, Pidgey and Rattata- GO!"

"ok...So squirt, your up to lv.15, pidgy, your up to lv.14 at ratatta, your up to lv.15. thats pretty good!" Then, a weedle came out. "YEAH! I haven't caught one yet!" she hit the weedle with a tackle and it almost fainted. "Whoops! I'd better be careful!" she threw the pokeball and was caught! "lv.5...ok! let's train...weana!"

An hour later, Eevee was level 15, and all his other pokemon were level 14. Caterpie had evolved into a Butterfree by this point (https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Caterpie_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29 Evidence that Caterpies do evolve into Butterfree at level 10). Ethan continued training, and then he saw a Beedrill. "Cool! I think I'll catch one for kicks.. Go!" He decided to let Pidgey do the action. "Pidgey, use Tackle!" Pidgey used tackle on the level 7 beedrill. It was enough for Ethan to throw a pokeball and get it on the first try. "Woot! I think I'm ready for Pewter City now.." He began navigating his way out of Virdian Forest.

OOC: I look at blubapedia all the time but now i Have a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon pokedex here.

Ruby knew when her pokemon were going to eveolve and wanted them all to evlove at about the same time.So squirt was now a Wartortle, weana became a beedrill, ratty was almost leveling up to 18, and pidgey became a pidgeotto. The sky was nearing darkness. "oh! it's nearly 6:30pm. I'd better get to pewter city quick!" she quickly ran across Virdian Forest, Making all the pokemon that tried to attack her faint. As soon as she got out. All her pokemon were tired and rattata started to shake. "yes! He's evolving!"" she said out loud. Her ratty finally evolved into raticate and she had a gleam in her eyes. "wow! I'm getting good at this!"

Ethan walked into Pewter Gym. He beat up the trainer who was standing in his way of Brock, then decided he needed to go get a ground type pokemon. "Come on, guys. Let's go." Pidgeotto, Raticate, Eevee and Butterfree followed him to Route 3. They ran around in the tall grass beating up pokemon, until they ran across a level 10 Nidoran (Female, I used bulbapedia again xD).

"Raticate, use tackle!" Raticate obeyed, and left Nidoran in the red. Nidoran's ability poisoned Raticate. "Crud. Perfect, though." Ethan caught the Nidoran and then ran to the Pewter City Pokemon Center. 5 minutes later, he was out and back to the gym, to challenge the other trainers in there. When he was done, Nidoran was level 13.

Ethan walked up to Brock. "Alright, I'm here to challenge you."

Brock pulled out a pokeball and smiled. "You look like a good trainer, let's battle!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back