The start of a new Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruby felt annoyed when Delilah left. She got mad and wanted to grab her or something, but didn't and turned to Ethan "are you coming!?" She growled

"Ugh... And I was hoping I could be the one who started their adventure second and finished first... Well..." He pulled out Butterfree and had Butterfree use Paralyze Powder over Delilah. He knew that her Pikachu couldn't hurt Butterfree since there was a metal lightningrod like pole with a sign by the front of the gym.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby then became a bit happy and then noticed a pokeball rolling away. She picked it up and out came Squirt, looking like he was terified but giggley with excitment. Then, everyone started to notice more and more pokeballs. "They must've dropped them!" Ruby laughed. As soon as everyone got their pokemon, Team rocket had reached their base. "Sir! We have the pokemon getting delievered nere right now!" here then heard a screach and jumped with glee. If it was successful, He would earn a big promotion. As he opened it, His jaw was touching the floor. There was not a single pokemon inside. "S-sir! I can explain!"

Delilah coughed as she tightened up. "Come on!" She mumbled, she was extremely annoyed. She attempted an evil look at Ethan but failed. She cussed at him the best as she could, which was hard since she couldn't move whatsoever.

"Butterfree, use Morning Mist on Delilah; but not until I get at least 50 yards away." When he was at the edge of Pewter City, he had Butterfree use the move that would cure the paralysis of Delilah, and then he quickly had Butterfree return to it's pokeball before heading to Mt. Moon, where he would have to go across to get to Cerulean City. He made it a little bit when a Sandshrew appeared. He caught it by having the newly evolved into Nidorina learn water gun by tm 12 and having it use it on the sandshrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delilah yelled in frustration. "You are going to wish you never did that!" Delilah ran towards Ethans direction, catching a Pidgey and some other pokemon on the way. She immidiately would choose contests instead of gym battles, which he didn't know but she bluntly ignored that. They both had two different adventures, only time would tell who finished first. Now he had to pay for delaying her path to Contest Stardom, he had to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back