The start of a new Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Jeez! No need to be impatient, I have a real life you know!)

Ethan saw a girl asking him what was going on but there was no time. He quickly chased the grunts who were running away with boxes of pokeballs, and had Butterfree spraying paralysis powder all over the place.

Delilah scrunched her nose. How rude! She was about to yell at the boy when she saw what he was chasing after -Team Rocket grunts! Delilah didn't give it a thought she just chased after them like the boy, her short red hair following behind her.

She threw her pokeball. "Bumble use Static!" She commanded her Pikatchu. The butterfree fainted after a couple more attacks. "Good job, Bumble!" She said. "Now could somebody tell me what the heck is going on here!?"

OOC:What I said before was part of the RP

"dam! Where are you?!" Ruby and Ethan got split up from the crowd and shre couldn't see where she was going. then she saw electric power fly everywhere.

"ahh! He must be there! though I don't recall him having a n electric pokemon"

OOC: I know, but I just wanted to make a point to what your character was saying.

Ethan's butterfree stopped the team rocket grunts dead in their tracks. He watched as a pikachu took down the butterfree that had made some of the crowd fall asleep. He then walked over to the grunts and beat them up with kicks.

"Pokeballs?" She started to piece things together in her head. "Omigosh they stole pokemon!?" She didn't even think about it she punched a grunt in the face with her gloved hand and knocked him out. "Which one has yours?"

"bad idea!" said team rocket. "We wanted you to destroy the van! Cuz it has nothing inside! The pokeballs are already at home base which u will never know! hahaha!"

"Ruby, you can keep the Raticate for now; I have to get moving though." Ethan yelled this to Ruby as he began to head back to Mt. Moon, with his pokemon.

"hey! aren't you guys gonna help me! you can't leave me for myself to do it! Sure, I know where it is but I can't do it with one pokemon!" Ruby said, shouting out to them.

"You can't do it with two either," She said nodding her head towards her pokeball which she fitted in the special spot on her sholder bag. "I can only come if he comes" She pointed her thumb towards Ethan. "Three isn't bad, it'll do for now. Unless you have more?"

"I got 5 pokemon, including a Zubat I just caught before I came here. Ugh, I don't want to go..." Ethan groaned.

Ruby then saw a caterpie wiggle by. Since she needed pokemon and was being lazy, she just threw the pokeball on it and was caught. "You guys will still come, right?" she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back