The start of a new Pokemon Adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock sent out his Geodude. Ethan sent out his Butterfree. Brock laughed. "Ha! You're using a weak-type pokemon.. That bug will be crushed!"

Ethan laughed. "Wrong." Butterfree used Sleep Powder on Geodude. Geodude fell asleep. Butterfree used Confusion twice before Geodude awoke and then used Tackle on Butterfree. Ethan sent out Eevee, who finished beating up Geodude with a Tackle.

Brock looked surprised. "Not too bad. But you lose here! Onix, Go!!"

"Nidoran, go! Use Poison Sting!" Nidoran obeyed and sent poison needles at Onix. Onix lost 20 HP. Onix used Rollout. Ouch. Nidoran ended in the red. So Nidoran used Fury Attack, until Onix was in the yellow. Then Nidoran fainted.

"what!? Are you serious! the pokemon healing machines aren't working!? There must be an explianation for this!" Nurse Joy had nothing to say. Ruby sighed and walked out. "I could feed them with oran berries!" She thought. She took a whole bunch of them from her bag which her mum got for her and put them in a little bowl "here! Eat up!" After they finished, she went back to the Gym to see who was fighting. "E-Ethan!?" She shouted out.

"I still have more pokemon!" Ethan sent out Raticate. Raticate used Tackle for a couple of turns until he was in the red from Onix's rollouts and Onix was in the red. Finally, Ethan had Eevee finish the battle up for him with a powerful Tackle.

"Here you go, the Boulder Badge." Brock handed the badge to Ethan, who gladly took it.

"YES!" Ethan grinned wide, and then noticed Ruby. "Oh hey Ruby! Isn't this awesome?!" He held up the badge with a look of glee on his face.

"Sure! But watch this! This will be easy!"

"Um, excuse me? But If you didn't see my pokemon just fainted!?"

Aww! Well then quickly do something! I can't wait forever ya'know!"

"Here you go guys." Ethan fed his pokemon oran berries and potions until they looked healthy and happy again.

"thanks! I just used all my oran berries myself! Ok Squirt! Your on!" Ruby really just used Water gun again and again until all his pokemon fainted...again! "See!?" Ruby turned at Ethan, "I told you it will be easy! Can I please have my boulder badge now?"

Brock nodded and passed the badge to Ruby "Here you go! The boulder badge! That was smart to use your water pokemon!"

"Nice job!" Ethan told Ruby. "But I gotta get going, since I want to get to Cerulean City by tonight!" So Ethan dashed off to Route 3, pokemon in tow. He trained until they were level 20, and nervously headed into Mt. Moon. It was dark, but he could see. Then he noticed an item hidden between two rocks. "Hey, isn't that.." He wiggled some of the rocks until he reached the TM. "Yes!"

(Are we doing a FireRed/LeafGreen Kanto, or Red/Blue/Yellow Kanto?)

OOC:Does it make a difference? I dunno Leaf green fire red? I guess plus I thought a couple of posts ago u said u wanted to reach pewter cuty brore dark. I don't get it now...

"It's so dark already! I'd better go and rest at the pokemon center"

OOC: Sorry, lost track of time in this RP. And FireRed and LeafGreen are remakes of Pokemon Red, Yellow and Blue. FireRed and LeafGreen has better graphics, and slightly modified wild pokemon and items.

Ethan felt sleepy. "Hang on, it's night time.. Let's sleep." They all set up camp and fell asleep.

OOC: I know that it's pretty much the same and better graphic but I just didn't know the bottom bit

Ruby finally woke up from all the commotion and asked the nearest person "What's going on?"

"The pokemon! They're stolen! We can't find them anywhere!"

Ruby quickly went to her bag, emptied it out then searched everywhere. No luck.

"Maybe I should call Ethan for his help"

*pokegear ringing*

Name: Delilah "Dee" Hues

DOB: 12-7-1995

Pokemon Contests, Battles or Both: Both but mostly Pokemon Contests.

Alone or a group: Usually alone but sometimes will be in a group.

Inspiration: To p0wn people in contests.

Anything relevant: Not really... she's really insane?

OOC:Delilah your accepted!

"pokemon! They're stolen! You have to came back! Quick! bzzt Recepbzzt cut ofbbbzzzztt bybzzzzzzt" **beep beep beep!**

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan woke up, and quickly tucked his pokeballs into his pocket, just in case. He had Eevee out and on his head. He ran back to Pewter City, where he saw a bunch of people screaming and panicking. He saw Ruby. He ran over to her.

"Whaaaaat? Well, you can borrow Raticate for a moment then." Ethan handed Ruby Raticate. "Ugh.. I bet you anything, it's the shady looking guy that did it. I'm betting it's a guy in bla-" That was when a strange guy with a black cap and black uniform with a red R came into view. "THAT GUY!"

The team rocket grunt glared up at them. He turned to his partner. "Crud! Some kids saw us! Get out your pokemon!" They both sent out Zubats.

Ethan quickly commanded Butterfree to use Sleep Powder. The grunts and the zubats fell asleep.

It had been awhile since Delilah had recieved her first pokemon, a pikatchu that she had named Bumble.

She was now on her way to Pewter city, not hearing about all the commotion. She was suprised to see everybody talking in the middle of the city. She asked another young trainer (Ethan) what was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back