The Tamagotchi Log of Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO HOO! The Matchmaker came with a Hanatchi, and I chose "yes"! Edith and the Hanatchi (nicknamed "Bobby") are the proud "TamaParents" of a... GIRL! Dixie is the start of my second generation on TC v1! :huh:

Yes, it'll be sad to see my very first Tama EVER go, but now I can take care of her "baby"! :D Oh, and for those of you who wonder, Edith has lost a little weight and is down to seventy-two pounds. ^_^

Other stats are same as above.

Edith and Dixie are asleep now. :angry: OMG, it was so cute! When they fell asleep at ten PM, it showed Edith in a regular bed thingy, and Dixie in a tiny little crib thing! It was weird, though, because it looked like the baby was crammed in a box. :D

Goodness, it's going to be sad to see Edith go. :D I'll make a tiny memorial for her on Tennessee Tamagotchi, and do a post on the memorial forum. Eh, but it's still a bit cheery, because I'll get to see what stages Dixie will go through. Maybe the same stages as Edith, or she'll turn out to be a frail Hanatchi like Bobby. I don't really mind, because they're both cute! :D

This time, I am determined to get a Tama potty trained! I asked about poop schedules, and Allygotchi gave me this link to a really handy page on Tamagotchi Square, which has translated instructions and care guides for most of the Tamagotchis products. You can visit the page here.

Current Stats (for Edith)

Happy Hearts: full

Hungry Hearts: full

Weight: 67 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, well, my last moments with Edith are upon me. :angry: She should leave sometime around six o'clock or six thirty. I'm going to go ahead and make her memorial on Tennessee Tamagotchi, but I'll wait until she's gone to post a memorial on TamaTalk.

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: three full (feeding her as I type)

Weight: 59 lbs.

Well, it's 6:54. She's going to leave any second now. :angry:

Current stats are same as above,

It's been more than an hour since my last post, and I'm getting quite concerned. :angry: Edith was supposed to have left a long time ago, around seven. Hmm, guess I'll just have to wait.

Current Stats

Weight: 54 lbs.

Well, folks, Edith left just now. :angry: The lights came on and showed her floating up, leaving Dixie Behind. A tribute to Edith will be set up on Tennessee Tamagotchi, and here on TamaTalk.

I went ahead and reset the time until morning (nasty little me). :D Dixie just got over being sick (for some reason). She's okay, now, and just ate another meal. According to replies from previous posts, Babytchis go to sleep forty-five minutes after being named, and sleep for about five mintues. :D So now I'll have to wait 'til she's a Marutchi and can go to sleep. Oh, joy. :D

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: three (filling them as I type)

Weight: 16 lbs.

Training: no bars

A few little things have happened today.

I woke up today around noon, and Dixie had three poops beside her, was very sick, and all of her hearts were gone. ;) I cleaned up the poop, gave her some medicine, and filled her happy/hungry hearts up. She's okay now. :ph34r:

Weird... don't tamagotchis only do the little line dance when they are three years or older? Dixie did it, and she got to the toilet in time. It showed her on a little duckie-shaped toilet. :D YAY! All I've gotta do is memorize the poop schedule and I'll never wake up to find loads of poo and a sick Tama. :(

Oh, and she also earned a training bar when she was in a bad mood and I praised her. :wub: Whew, eight more to go!

Current Stats

Weight: 42 lbs.

Training: one bar

Dixie evolved! She's an... ONIONTCHI! Cool, eh? :lol: I woke up this morning, the little lights were on, and it showed her (as an Oniontchi) sleeping in a little bed. :rolleyes: I wonder what little animations it has? :lol: Dixie also earned another training bar last night when she was in a bad mood.

Current Stats

Weight: 54 lbs.

Training: two bars

Dixie has six training bars! :D The attention icon showed for no reason last night, and she had her back turned to me this morning. :) Hopefully, she'll evolve into either a Mimitchi or an Androtchi. Both are cool.

I've decided that I'm going to rub all of the permanent marker off of Dixie's holder. It keeps getting on the sides and I have to wipe it off with a teensy bit of window cleaner on a bit of paper towel. The holder's really a tiny little sauce bowl my cousin stole from a restuarant. :) It has some little ladybug and flower stickers on it already. :p

Oh, and Dixie's also lost a lot of weight. She's now pretty close to the teen Tama base weight (fifteen pounds). I'm going to try to get her down to at least sixteen or seventeen pounds. Hmm... can tamagotchis be underweight?

Current Stats

Weight: 25 lbs.

Training: six bars

Dixie evolved! She's a... GOZARUTCHI! Yay! :blink:

She's also gotten all nine of her training bars. Also, I was looking on a site, and Gozarutchi's base weight is fifty pounds, so it makes it look like Dixie isn't that overweight! :blink:

Current Stats

Hungry Hearts: three full (filling them up as I type)

Weight: 62 lbs.

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop putting this here now).

Oh, how cute! It showed Dixie sitting in front of a little TV. :D

Current Stats

Weight: 77 lbs.

The Matchmaker came! Dixie and another Gozarutchi (nicknamed Joe) are now the porud "TamaParents" of a... BOY! :D Yay, my first boy Tama! :D His name is Wes, and he's the start of my third generation on TC V1! :D

Also, Dixie lost a lot of weight playing the Jumping Game, but is now back up to seventy-three pounds. Still pretty good for an adult Tama. It's kind of sad that she'll have to go away about this time tomorrow or so... :( But, I'll have Wes to enjoy and see what he turns into!

Alas, I have yet again failed to potty train a Tama. :( But, there's a first for everything! :D I'll just have to try again with Wes. After you memorize it's poop schedule, how hard can it be?

Another thing, Dixie did another one of those little animations. It showed her leaping up, and then hanging upside-down onto the screen! How cute! :p It also showed her watching the little TV again. It's so cool how they can put so much fun in a little electronic toy no bigger than the palm of your hand. :blink:

Current Stats (Dixie)

Hungry Hearts: full (just now fed her)

Weight: 73 lbs.

Well, people, Dixie's gone home to her mother. :D I'm left to raise my third generation of Tamagotchi. :eek: Wes is just happily bouncing around the screen. So cool! Wonder what he'll turn into? :D

Ugh, he just got over being sick from his two little tiny poops. :rolleyes: Wes should go to sleep soon (hopefully). Amazing how a little toy can eat, sleep, and crap so much. He's really fat, too so I'll play the Jumping Game to get his weight down. :p

Current Stats

Happy Hearts: full (filled them up just now)

Hungry Hearts: full (filled them up just now)

Weight: 35 lbs.

Training: none

Wes is doing just fine. :wacko: He was very sick this morning, but I gave him a lot of medicine and fed him, so he's okay. :blink: Wes is sleeping right now, here right next to the keyboard. :D Wonder what he'll turn into...

Oh, before I forget, Wes also earned three training bars for beeping for no reason twice and being in a bad mood. Can't wait to try and potty train him! ;)

Current Stats

Weight: 83 lbs.

Training: three bars

Wes evolved! He a... HINTOTAMATCHI! :p Yay! Other than that, he's doing good. Earned another training bar a few minutes ago, when he was in a bad mood, and I praised him.

Current Stats

Weight: 98 lbs.

Training: four bars

Was in a bad mood again... :lol: Wes is asleep right now in his holder.

Current Stats

Weight: 99 lbs.

Training: five bars

I put the keyring back on the Tamagotchi today. :p I can pick it up better now.

Wes is fine. Asleep, of course. He HAS to lose some weight soon. Also, I'm going to take the little "Gone but not Forgotten" thing off my signature, because it'll get big and take up space.

Current Stats

Weight: 99 lbs.

Training Bars: five bars

Wes evolved! He's a... MASKUTCHI! :( Yay!

Current Stats

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training bars: six

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been staying at a friend's house for a while.

The Matchmaker came! Wes and a Gozarutchi (nicknamed Emily) are the proud "TamaParents" of a... BOY! Jack is the start of my fourth generation on TC V1! :D

Other than that, not much else is going on. B)

Current Stats (of Wes)

Weight: 50 lbs.

Training Bars: six bars

Latest posts

Back