The Tamagotchi Log of Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have GREAT news! My father and I just saved a bunch of money on... well, it's not that good, but almost. B)

Dad and I went to Super Target last night. Lo and behold... THEY HAD TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V2S! Yay! :D I got two of them and hatched them in the car last night.

The first one to hatch was the bright "sky blue" one with pink bubbles/buttons. It was a boy, so I named it Ianri (after someone who's special to me). The second one to hatch was the milky white one with pink hearts/button. It was a boy also, so I named it Vince. Pretty cool, eh? :D Right now, both of them are Marutchis.

I had a bit of trouble doing the codes, but I finally got the hair gel, the steak, and the honey (not sure why everyone calls it "love potion"). At least, I think it says "honey", but t does look like "Howey" or "Homey". Could someone please tell me what it is? So many questions! :rolleyes:

Also, I bought a little peanut with the ninety points Ianri earned playing the Jump Game. Kind of a rip off, if you ask me. :D I bought a muffin for Vince (which I originaly thought was an alarm clock). So cute!

Oh, and I also connected them. They gave each other present boxes filled with nothing, a snake, cakes, and several hearts. I got them to give each other some hair gel, too. :p They've also connected with Storm and Linda.

And, if you're wondering, the four Maskutchis are fine. :eek: All overweight, though, so I'll have to play the Hurdle Game with them a lot. :D

Current Stats

Ianri

Happy Hearts: full

Hungry Hearts: full

Weight: two bars

Training: 19 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 216

Vince

Weight: 24 lbs.

Training: two bars

Gotchi Points: 100

Storm

Weight: 57 lbs.

Training: five bars

Yari

Weight: 67 lbs.

Training: three bars

Linda

Weight: 64 lbs.

Training: six bars

Laine

Weight: 70 lbs.

Training: four bars

Just thought I'd tell you who ALL of my Tamagotchis were named after! :D

Edith - Edith Bunker from All in the Family.

Dixie - My great aunt.

Wes - Wes Craven.

Jack - Jack Nicholson

Jeff - My dad's cute friend. :ph34r:

Kira - Kira from Rugrats.

Storm - The weather.

Mona - From the title of Mona Lisa Smile.

Erin - My friend from Albia 2000.

Coco - Coco from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Laine - Got the idea from mimitchi.com.

Fiona -Princess Fiona from Shrek.

Ajax - Ajax from Duckman.

Blade - Name idea from TamaTalk.

Linda - Linda Blair; also from my seventh grade english teacher.

Delia - My favorite store; also a variation on my friend's great-grandmother's name (Della).

Beth - From Guiding Light; also a friend from Albia 2000.

Rex - Rex is Latin for "king"; also from my ex-stepmother's old cat (Rexy).

Yari - Name idea from mimitchi.com

Ianri - A boy who's very special to me. :p

Vince - Vincent Van Goh

Cool, eh? :D You can use these names, too! :lol:

All stats are same as above.

Ianri and Vince evolved! Vince is a... RINGOTCHI! Yay! At least, I think that's what the little apple character is... :lol: Ianri is a... YOUNG MAMETCHI! Yay! I'm also not entirely sure it's called that... :p

I hope all of you who are reading the log really like the names I posted above. B) As you can see, I rned to get names from TV shows, books, and sometimes family members and crushes/ex-crushes. B)

When I woke up this morning, all four of my Maskutchis were sick. :p They're all fine now, and I should be able to expect the Matchmaker sometime tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to let the V1's and V2's breed, seeing that all of my V1's are cousins, and I'd like to keep them in different "families". Not sure if that makes much sense... :p

The Heading Game appeared on the Game screen. Very fun, but hard. My favorite game so far is the Bump Game. :p

Current Stats

Ianri

Weight: 25 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 167

Vince

Weight: 41 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 266

Storm

Weight: 93 lbs.

Yari

Weight: 99 lbs.

Linda

Laine

The Matchmaker came! All four of my TC V1's are proud parents of... GIRLS! Luna, Gypsy, Diana and Zion are the start of my fourth generation on TC V1! :)

The V2's are all fine. Right now, my dad's playing with Ianri, trying to earn me some points. ;) The shop on my milky white V2 had a computer for sale for thirty-five-hundred points. I wish I had that much. ;) According to little-pea from the Mystic Fortress Forums, the little UFO takes your Tamagotchi to an island, Easter Island (or stonehenge or Mt. Rushmore; no one was sure which), the Eiffel Tower and the pyramids. How cool! ;) Also, can someone tell me what the little computer does?

Hmm... this makes me think... I'm probably gonna need to replace the batteries in the V1 I won from the contest back in May. Of course, I've kept the sound off all of the time, so that's probably why it's not flat. :D

Aww! All of my Maskutchis are doing sutff. ;) Storm and Yari are watching TV, and Linda and Laine are coming up to the screen and bobbing up and down. I heard somewhere else on the forums that if you give yoru Tamagotchi a flower before it gets to the adult stage, it'll try to eat you. ;) Is that true?

For those of you who read the log, feel free to PM me with your questions, answers, comments, whatever. It means so much that other TamaFreaks are enjoying my log. ;)

Current Stats

Ianri

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training: seven bars

Gotchi Points: 496

Vince

Weight: 53 lbs.

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 367

Storm

Yari

Linda

Laine

Everything's going fine right now, but, all six Tamagotchis were sick this morning because I slept very late. :( However, all of them are fine and dandy now. :angry: Ianri and Vince should turn into adults sometime either tonight or in the morning. Cool! :angry:

Eh, it's sad, but my last moments with Storm, Yari, Linda and Laine are upon me. :D But, it will be exciting to raise my fourth generation of Tamagotchis! I do wonder how the fifth and sixth generations will turn out. :angry: This is going to be the longest "line" of Tamagotchis so far! :angry:

I've also been going insane cleaning up all of the poop. :angry: Who knew four adult Tamagotchis, two teenagers, and four Babytchis could produce so much dookie? :D

I found a very helpful page all about Tamagotchis. It's called simply "Tamagotchis". Very informative about V2's, as well as V1's. Also tells liked/disliked food in V2, and has some impressive animated graphics.

Current Stats

Ianri

Weight: 28 lbs.

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop putting this here now).

Gotchi Points: 556

Vince

Weight: 53 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 532

Storm (with girl Babytchi, Luna)

Yari (with girl Babytchi, Gypsy)

Linda (with girl Babytchi, Diana)

Laine (wiht girl Babytchi, Zion)

They all evolved! The four girls are... MARUTCHIS! Yay! :D And, Ianri and Vince are... MASKUTCHIS! Yay! I've started to rather love Maskutchis, because they're so cute, and adorable, and super-hero like... and did I mention they're cute? :D

I was finally able to use the honey and the hair potion... funny! Both of then were dancing around with little afros, and then Vince had all of these little hearts near him. Also, Vince wore the panda outift ALL DAY today! It was so funny seeing him ride the rollerksates I got him, while wearing a cute little panda costume. :D

Oh, and I bought a few other items: a computer, some wings, a trumpet, a hair bow, and another potted plant. I've been sending them back and forth between the two, so I don't remember where I got what. :p Instead of the little evil face I got the first time I used the potted plant, I got five-hundred points. :D Then, I made Ianri wear the hair bow... Dad and I thought he looked like a Drag Queen. :)

I don't remember who played the trumpet, but it was cool. :ph34r: No one has used the wings yet, but I did get the wings from the shop on the milky white V2 (Vince). As if that wasn't enough, I bought them some treats: milk for Vince, the flower drink for Ianri. Man, those are some spoiled Maskutchis. ;)

Wonder how I payed for all of that? Two words: SLOT GAME! I swear, that is the most addictive game. Daddy even enjoys earning me points. Right now, he's helping me save up for a UFO, whenever a shop has one. :p We both hit the jackpot numerous times, and he hit it when he bet nine points, thus getting nine-hundred.

Once again, thanks to all of you TamaAddicts who enjoy my log. I didn't want to give it away too soon, but there's a free avatar contest coming up, so be on the look out! ;)

Current Stats

Ianri

Gotchi Points: 2738

Vince

Weight: 29 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 3932

Gypsy

Training: one bar

Weight: 13 lbs.

Zion

Weight: 31 lbs.

Luna

Diana

Last edited by a moderator:
It's finally dawned on me why my Tamagotchis ae Maskutchis. I spoil them too much with treats, snacks and toys! :( I'm serious! Just to day, I bought:

1. a drum

2. a melon

3. some sunglasses

4. the little music player thing

5. a bow tie (not hair bow)

6. a skateboard

7. a pair of boots

8. some diet soda

9. a beef bowl

10. a pair of eyeglasses

11. numerous shovels (with which I dug up eight-hundred points twice and some snakes)

I'm not even sure if that's all! :angry:

In other news, the Marutchis are doing great. :) I had to pause them for a LONG time while I went over to my friend's house and while she helped me clean the bathroom. Also, I'm trying to turn Zion into a Tarakotchi, so I'm leaving the lights on at night and keeping her happiness meter down to at least one heart, but leaving her hunger meter full.

Current Stats

Ianri

Weight: 22 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 1462

Vince

Gotchi Points: 6304

Gypsy

Weight: 19 lbs.

Zion

Happy Hearts: totally empty

Weight: 39 lbs.

Luna

Happy Hearts: three full

Diana

Guess what? The girls all turned into...ONIONTCHIS! Yay! I love the little onions with the duck bill! :D

But, I also have some other bad news to repot... Zion has passed away. :blink: Oh, it was all my fault! I should have kept at least one happy heart full! :( :( :(

On a lighter note, meet my new girl Babytchi, Bea! :ph34r:

Not much else is going on. I've got the time set forward on my V2s so I can play with them, and all of my V1s are asleep. Dad played the Slot Game on my milky white one, and I saved up points on my blue one, eventually reaching nine-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine points. :D Of course, I've spent a few thousand on treats and whatnot.

I bought the throne item for five-thousand, five-hundred. It's a cute animation, but otherwise a rip-off! :ph34r: But, then again, what else do you do one a throne? Hee hee, my Grandpa Elliott that passed away when I was seven called the toilet "his throne". :ph34r: That makes me wonder... what would Grandpa Elliott think of Tamagotchi if he were still here? Would he be as intrigued as Grandma Elliott? :p

Oh no... it sounds like my dad and my big cousin are fighting over something about me. :ph34r: Eh, I'm just going to stay upstairs, here in my room, fill out my log, talk to my friend here, and play with my TamaFamily. :ph34r: Goodness, I really hope that it's nothing serious. Most likely not, they always have these little "run-ins". :)

Oh, and another thing: jamester.call.me.jamester STOLE MY CONTEST IDEA! :ph34r: Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to hate them, so I'll still consider them my friend, but at least show a bit of interest! ;)

Current Stats

Ianri

Weight: 42 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 7249

Vince

Weight: 31 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 5947

Gypsy

Happy Hearts: two full (I'll fill them up when she wakes up)

Hungry Hearts: three full

Bea

Training: no bars

Weight: 27 lbs.

Luna

Hungry Hearts: two full

Weight: 46 lbs.

Diana

Happy Hearts: two full

Great news! The Matchmaker came for Ianri and Vince. They are both the proud TamaParents of two... BOYS! Kade and Eli are the start of my second generation on my Connection V2s! :( Just in case you wondered, I bred Ianri with a Debatchi, and Vince bred with the little tiger-like character. Can anyone tell me what its name is? There's a picture in the V2 Characters section here. It's near the bottom. :huh:

The four V1s are doing great. Bea should evolve sometime tomorrow. I've been a bit weary of giving her, Luna, Diana, and Gypsy snacks, as I don't want to get another crappy character. :( But, you choose your fate, so if you get a crappy character, make the best of it. :eek:

Also, my dad got the COOLEST program! It's the old-school Tamagotchi simulator from 2000. It has the same characters as the Generation One Tamagotchis (no duh). Right now, "Devo" (we couldn't name him officially, so we gave him a nickname) is a Marutchi.

Although I'm taking care of him, I won't count him as a seventh Tamagotchi. :p Oh, the program is completely free, too, so I may try to work out a deal with Admin to have it featured on the site. ;) It'd be cool for those "Tamagotchi First-timers", or those who like to have cool little desktop thingies at their workplace. In fact, Dad had one on his computer at work. :(

Hmm... could someone reading the log please tell me this: when your adult Tamagotchi leaves (on ConnECTion V2), do the items you bought get passed on to the next generation, or do you have to buy them all over again? Seriously, I need an answer! Ianri and Vince leave tomorrow! You know how to PM me! :D

Oh, and before I forget, I'll tell you who my newest Tamagotchis are named after:

Bea - Bea Arthur from The Golden Girls.

Kade - a friend from the Prophecy News Watch discussion boards.

Eli - Eli Lilly

Current Stats

Ianri (with Puchitchi boy, Kade)

Weight: 55 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9639

Vince (with Puchitchi boy, Eli)

Gotchi Points: 5007

Gypsy

Weight: 61 lbs.

Bea

Weight: 21 lbs.

Luna

Weight: 74 lbs.

Diana

Weight: 84 lbs.

Thanks a bunch! I will PM you if I have a question. :)

In other news, guess what? I GOT ANOTHER V2! :D It's my seventh, and Dad said that once he gets paid again, we can go to Target and get my eighth - and (hopefully) last - Tamagotchi. It's the blue flowery one from the "Tropical Fun" collection. They also had both of the "Candy" patterns, and the pink flowery one.

I hatched it in the car, in the parking lot of a car parts thing (Dad was inside getting a bulb for the tail light). It was a girl! :D Since we were eating Latino food tonight, I named her Maria. Pretty cool, eh? The shell matches all of my beachy and Hawiian stuff. :p

Right now, Maria is a Kuribotchi (the little starfish). I thought you always got Marutchi the first time you hatched it. :huh: Maybe that's another little "malfunction" they fixed. I don't see how that would be a malfunction, though...

Oh, and Bea evolved! She's an... ICHIGOTCHI! Yay! I'm REALLY hoping for a Kuchipatchi. :D I haven't been taking the best care of them today, though, because I've been pretty busy. :( I at least hope they'll be okay.

Ianri and Vince left earlier tonight. :( The only reason they didn't leave last night was because I'd paused it so much. On a lighter note, Eli and Kade are doing great. :D I set the time forward so I can go ahead and name then and whatnot.

Thanks again for the compliments on the log. It means so much that people enjoy it and come to it for tips and stuff. I even got a friend who reads the log everyday! ;) Of course, I also read a lot of other people's logs. I'd rather not say who, though, on account I'm afraid someone's feelings might get hurt, and no one wants that. ;)

Current Stats

Maria

Weight: 14 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 105

Kade

Happy Hearts: three full (fill them up when he wakes up)

Weight: 12 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9681

Eli

Gotchi Points: 4904

Gypsy

Happy Hearts: one heart full (fill then up when she wakes up)

Hungry Hearts: totally empty

Weight: 79 lbs.

Luna

Happy Hearts: one full

Hungry Hearts: one full

Weight: four bars

Training: 90 lbs.

Bea

Diana

Cool! Gypsy, Luna and Diana are all... GOZARUTCHIS! Yay! I know it may be kind of a crappy character, but I love the little ninjas! :ph34r: Also, Eli and Kade are... KURIBOTCHIS! Just like Maria! :D Isthat a good character? Please, if you read the log, and you know any information, send me a PM! I won't mind at all! :huh:

I also noticed something really cute. I let Maria play with her teddy bear a lot, and Eli play with his action figure a lot. When they both went to sleep, I went to turn out the lights and saw something strange. I then realized that Tamagotchis sleep with their bears/action figures! :D How adorable! They didn't sleep with them tonight, though.

I'm going to be going to Lake City, FL with my friend, Nina, and her mom. Nina's going to be staying there for a week or two, and her mom just wanted me to come along for company. They want to leave by ten AM, and Nina's mom said that it'll probably be around six O' clock in the evening before we get back, as she will be visiting some friends. I'm probably goign to take my three V2s, but that seems so unfair for the V1s. :huh: After all, all I have to do is pause them, but that will screw their evolution up even more.

Hmm... I wonder what Bea's going to be as an adult. Hopefully a Kuchipatchi. They're so cool! :D I remember little Edith... she went through those exact stages, too. :D Ah, well, I can't keep wallowing in the past. :D

Current Stats

Maria

Weight: 11 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 935

Kade

Gotchi Points: 9448

Eli

Gotchi Points: 5045

Gypsy

Weight: 91 lbs.

Luna

Training: 99 lbs.

Bea

Diana

Sorry for the lack of an update. :mimitchi:

Maria is a... KIWITCHI! Yay! My very first one! ;) Also, Eli and Kade are... GOZARUTCHIS! :mimitchi: And, Bea is a... MASKUTCHI! Wonderful, I have all of the characters I love, plus a cool new one! :) In case you wondered, Eli and Kade were Hintotamatchis, and Maria was an Oniontchi. :p

The whole trip to Lake City went fine. I took my three V2s. I got a lot of question about them from Nina's friends. They said Tamagotchis looked "cool". :D Maybe I've won them over into buying one. The Tamagotchis were a great source of amusement on the way back (about two and half hours both ways). I think it's so cool to take your Tamagotchis with you on road trips like that. :mametchi:

The shop on the "sky blue" Tamagotchi (Kade) FINALLY had the U.F.O. up for sale. It's so awesome! :D I had him give it to Maria. So far, she's been to all of the places (I think). Definately worth five thousand points! The places Maria and I have seen so far are the Easter Island heads, the tropical island, the Eiffel Tower, the pyramids, and some little city (probably Tokyo). Very cute indeed.

I told Momma about Tamagotchi (V1 and V2). She sounds very intrigued by it (like Grandma). Momma said she wants me to bring them up when I go back up to Tennessee for three weeks for Christmas. Yes, I'll be sure to take plenty of pics! :D Tennessee's a very beautiful place, with fields and urban areas alike. IF you've never been, I suggest you go. :mimitchi:

I just hope Dad doesn't decide to put me on a bus. Are you kidding me? It's a twelve hour trip by car alone, and probably around sixteen hours on a bus. :rolleyes: I'd have to shoot caffeine directly into my eyeballs just to keep awake (which I won't do). A plane, however, costs about the same price, and takes a little under two hours. :D

Sorry about getting off-topic. :p Another big thanks to those who read and contribute to the log. I'll be launching another contest soon. Please remember: THE LOG CONTEST IDEA IS MINE. IF YOU HOLD ONE IN YOUR LOG, I'LL KNOW YOU STOLE IT FROM ME. I COPYRIGHT THAT FEATURE NOW.

Current Stats

Maria

Weight: 127 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 5000

Kade

Weight: 80 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 1026

Eli

Weight: 64 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 2198

Gypsy

Luna

Training: 99 lbs.

Bea

Weight: 45 lbs.

Diana

I have some horrible news. Eli, Kade, Maria and Luna have died. :unsure: :( :wacko: For info, please read the upcoming thread on the Tamagotchi Memorial. Sorry that I don't write more, but the entire explanation will be in the memorial section soon. Thanks.

In better news, say hello to my newest Tamagotchis! :ph34r: Katie, Clara, Roxy and Wanda are my newest on my three V2 and a V1. Right now, Clara, Roxy, and Wanda are Marutchis, and Katie is a Kuribotchi. :puroperatchi: It maybe awfully sad that four others had to die, but let's just make the best of this saddening situation, and be thankful that Bandai even considered redoing Tamagotchi. :furawatchi:

In even happier news, Gypsy and Diana are the porud TamaParents of... A BOY AND A GIRL! Both were visited by the Matchmaker yesterday afternoon. :lol: Scott (named after my dad) and Dawn will be the start of my fifth generation on TC V1! :hitodetchi:

Current Stats

Roxy

Weight: 127 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 5000

Wanda

Weight: 113 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 150

Katie

Weight: 18 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 2198

Gypsy (with girl Babytchi, Dawn)

Clara

Weight: one bar

Training: 10 lbs.

Bea

Weight: 89 lbs.

Diana (with boy Babytchi, Scott)

Great news! All of the newer Tamagotchis (Clara, Katie, Roxy and Wanda) all turnied into Marutchis yesterday (except for Katie, she was a Kuribotchi). Even better news! Katie and Wanda are... YU-FOTCHIS! Yay! My first EVER Yu-fotchis! :unsure: Roxy is an... ONIONTCHI! Woo! And, Clara is a... HINTOTAMATCHI! Coolness! :mimitchi:

Right now, I've got the V1s paused until the V2s are adults. Seems cruel, I know, but I'm trying to turn the V2s into good characters, and will likewise pause the V2s when Diana and Gypsy go away, and leave Scott and Dawn. :furawatchi: I'm also going to invest a lot more time into them, as well. Things are really starting to look up! :unsure:

I've been having a hard time finding a V2 character/like and dislike food/sleep times chart. :furawatchi: Dmag.com was down, I wouldn't get the chart from beeonthenet.com, and Bell Sprout's wondeful site says I'm "forbidden" from the server, although I didn't do a thing. :unsure: Could anyone reading the log please give me a link to a nice chart? Any help is appreciated! :furawatchi:

Current Stats

Roxy

Gotchi Points: 57

Wanda

Training: foru bars

Gotchi Points: 79

Katie

Gotchi Points: 148

The V1s are currently paused; All info is the same as above

Sorry for the lack of a good, long update. :p

The three V2s evolved! Wanda is a...MASKUTCHI! Yay! Roxy is a... KIWITCHI! Woot! And, coolest of all, Katie is the... BIG WHALE/GHOST UNNAMED THINGY! :D Wonderful! I have the two other characters I love, plus one no one know the name of! :angry: Although, I could swear Bell Sprout's page had it's name and other stats on it, but it did have a few "unknown" Tamagotchis. It might have been there, with the little fairy Tamagotchi and the little "crocodile". :p

The V1s are still paused. One day, coming up, I'm going to pause the V2s and play with the V1s. Yes, kiddies, it's a sign of insanity if you try to run seven egg-friends at once. ;) I remember when Jappyx first said he had fifteen. I was like, "How does that guy LIVE!?". But, he did clear that up by saying he only ran a few at a time. :angry:

I found a check in my drawer from a birthday card my grandma sent me this past June. It' for twenty bucks, and that's gonna pay for my fourth V2. :angry: Also, Daddy said he might get me another V2 once he gets paid, so I might be able to save that twenty bucks for a nice Tamagotchi holder and maybe some M&Ms. :D

Also coming up is the Tamagotchi Log of Madness Trivia Contest, a nice little poem I've been working on, and much more. :angry: I really want to spiff up this log, and make it special. :angry: Hoepfully, no idiot will steal my ideas this time! :angry:

Also, if you're reading this, Natasja, I LOVE the new smilies! Especially :unsure: . Wonderful work! :D

Current Stats

Roxy

Weight: 35 lbs.

Training: five bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 72

Wanda

Weight: 61 lbs.

Training: seven bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 3252

Katie

Weight: 49 lbs.

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 453

All V1's are paused; stats are same as above.

Thanks, Tamaluvva! :D Tamalove is a great site with lots and lots of info. No, I've never had a Memetchi, but I hope to someday. :) All you have to do is make a post here in the Tamagotchi Logs section, and keep adding to it. Like, when your Tamagotchi evolves, has a baby, ect.. It's really very easy, just don't let it fall too far behind. :D

I also have very good news! The Matchmaker came for Katie, Wanda, Bea, and Roxy. They are all the proud TamaParents of... TWO GIRLS AND TWO BOYS! :p Yay! Also, Gypsy and Diana left. :D But they leave behind their Babytchis from the Matchmaker! Olive, Aiden, Scott, Dawn, Frank, and Alice are the start of my fifth and second generations on TC V1 and V2! :D

Not much else has been happening. I did spend fifteen thousand Gotchi Ponts so all three of my V2 could have UFOs. :p In case you haven't noticed, I've got all of the V1s unpaused. :D I'm going to let Scott and Dawn turn into toddler characters and then pause them for a bit.

Yesterday was fun. Dad had to go to Downtown Disney for a job fair. I was allowed to go along, but I had to stay in either the Lego Store or McDonald's. He gave me the money to get a Coke from McDonald's. So, I got one and sat outside and played with my three V2's. :D The Lego Store was AWESOME! It had a whole wall of nothing but bricks in big containers (I.E. they were all catagorized by color and shape), and you could scoop some out to buy. We didn't buy any, but I'd love to go back there sometime. :D

For those of you who wonder, the V2 boy Puchitchi named Frank is named after Frank Edward Nora, host of The Overnightscape Podcast. Does any one else listen? It's a very cool show, and, not to mention, he's kind of cute. :lol:

Current Stats

Roxy (with boy Puchitchi, Frank)

Weight: 97 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 388

Wanda (with boy Puchitchi, Aiden)

Weight: 45 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9649

Katie (with girl Puchitchi, Olive)

Gotchi Points: 132

Dawn

Weight: 9 lbs.

Clara

Weight: 72 lbs.

Bea (with girl Babytchi, Alice)

Scott

Weight: 6 lbs.

All four V1's evolved! Olive is a... MARUTCHI, Clara is a... MASKUTCHI, and Scott and Dawn are... HINTOTAMATCHIS! :D Yay! In sadder news, Bea left his morning. :( I just now posted a thread in the memorial section, and it's waiting to be approved by one of our wonderful TamaGuides.

This may seem cruel, but I'm trying to turn three of my V1's into Tarakotchis. I'm not totally neglecting them, but I am just keeping one happy heart filled. Please don't send me any PM on how nasty and stupid I am. I've been trying to get this character for along time, so butt out! :(

Katie, Wanda and Roxy are supposed to leave tonight. :( I'm going to try to achieve Kusatchi with Frank, but I hear they take an EXTREME amount of neglection, and my "girly motherly instinct" may take over. ;) I really hate neglecting my Tamagotchis, even on purpose during an experiment to get a certain character. I'd love to try and get Pochitchi, but I hear they're rare.

Again, a big thanks to everyone reading and enjoying the log. :D I'm going to try and update it daily from now on. Keep in mind, though, that I'm going to be working very hard on my schoolwork, more than EVER, as Dad is going to send an application to a performing arts high school down here. :D I'll most likely be doing creative writing to get in, and then take drama, but Dad says that I might do a drama audition anyway, because I'll be getting acting classes throughout this year. :p

Also, I'll tell you who/what my current Tamagotchis are named after:

Olive - the food

Frank - Frank Edward Nora, host of The Overnigthscape Podcast.

Aiden - Aiden from The Ring.

Scott - my dad.

Dawn - a friend form fifth grade.

Clara - name idea off of mimitchi.com.

Bea - Bea Arthur.

Roxy - name idea from mimitchi.com.

Gypsy - an old dog my mom had at one point.

Katie - another old friend from school back in Tennessee,

Wanda - my elementary school music teacher.

Diana - Princess Diana of Wales

Maria - fifth grade Spanish teacher.

Current Stats

Roxy (with boy Puchitchi, Frank)

Gotchi Points: 299

Wanda (with boy Puchitchi, Aiden)

Weight: 95 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9569

Katie (with girl Puchitchi, Olive)

Gotchi Points: 213

Dawn

Clara

Olive

Weight: 47 lbs.

Scott

The three V2 mothers left. :eek: But, I have great news! Alice, Olive, Aiden, Dawn, and Scott and Frank have all evolved into teens! Olive (I switched the name with Alice) is an... ONIONTCHI, Frank, Scott, and Dawn are... HINTOTAMATCHIS, and Aiden and Alice are... PUROPERATCHIS! :D Awesome! :p I've wanted Puroperatchi for so long. I'm going to neglect Aiden and try to make him a Kusatchi. Seems cruel, I know, but you have to neglect if you want a certain "bad" character. :D Also, I'm going to try to take perfect care of Alice, to see what a well cared-for Puroperatchi turns into. :D

The V1's are still unpaused (no duh). They've all been doing great in my little "Tarakotchi experiment". They all should turn into adults tomorrow (or Thursday), except for Clara, who's already a Maskutchi. I'm planning on keeping Clara alive with no Babytchis and see how long she'll live. :(

Goodness, school starts this Friday for us. :D I have no idea what I'm going to do. I could just take one V2 and see how I fair. The problem with that is that they make students wear clear and mesh backpacks, so they're probably really stupid about the electronics, too.

To tell you the truth, I'm scared to death of schools down here. Up in Tennessee, my old middle school was full of all sorts of people. Everyone, including white people, were all "Ghetto" (how sad). According to my friend, there's also not a lot of Goths. That's especially bad, seeing that that's the social group I fall into. :p

Current Stats

Frank

Weight: 18 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 174

Aiden

Weight: 16 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 8515

Alice

Weight: 29 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 1628

Dawn

Weight: 66 lbs.

Clara

Olive

Scott

Weight: 63 lbs.

More horrible news. Olive, Aiden, Dawn, Scott and Clara have passed away. :gozarutchi: :( :hitodetchi: :( :mametchi: FORGET Tarakotchi and Kusatchi! I don't care if my Tamagotchis are all Gozarutchis and Maskutchis, as long as their alive! :chohimetchi: Oh, this was all my fault. I'll never try on purpose to get the "bad" ones again! :mimitchi:

In much happier news, please say hello to my new Tamagotchis, Colin (on blue V2), Spin (darker purple V1), Kiko (purple with bubbles V1), Hope (pearlized pink V1), and Kimmy (pearlized purple V1).! :wacko: I've currently got the V1s unpaused, but only until they are toddlers. Daddy also got me the Tamagotchi CD-rom! :ph34r: Yay! It's really cool. Right now, I've got a boy Babytchi named Dodger. SO CUTE! :wub:

Not much else is going on. Colin turned into a Hitodetchi a few minutes ago. :furawatchi: I love it! I finally learned that Kuribotchi is the little acorn. :ichigotchi:

I plan on taking ONE of the V2s with me to school tomorrow. Well, either tomorrow or Monday. Dad has to get the info from my school about immunizations and physicals and whatnot, and we'll do all that tomorrow, so I might actually have to go Monday. Either one in fine with me. :kuribotchi: I'll probably take the milky white V2 and hide it in either my pocket or my notebook. With the sound off, of course. :furawatchi:

Goodness, I'm still pretty scared about going to a brand new school. Well, more excited than scared. I just hope people there aren't too violent, but I can't be worse than schools in the Bronx... although a lot of people from there are now going to this middle school. :unsure: I've never been to NY... wonder how it is.

Current Stats

Current Stats

Frank

Gotchi Points: 168

Colin

Weight: 12 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 15

Alice

Gotchi Points: 358

Hope

Weight: 30 lbs.

Kimmy

Kiko

Scott

Weight: 27 lbs.

Lots of great news!

Sorry for the lack of an update. All three V2's evolved! Colin is a... RINGOTCHI, Frank is a... GOZARUTCHI, and Alice is a... HIRATCHI! Hiratchis are so awesome! :D Plus, I connected Frank and Alice while Frank was using the Love Potion. He and Alice are now the proud TamaParents of two... BOYS! Alan and Derek are my very first "connection babies" on TC V2! :kuribotchi:

I'll be putting a memorial up for the most recent deaths soon. I haven't been able to lately, as school is about to start and I'm making some final preperations. :huh: I still plan on taking my Blue Lei V2. Oh, and by the way, Dad said that if he makes enough money working extra this week, he'll give me the money for my fourth - and hopefully last - V2! :furawatchi: I hope Walmart and Target still have them. :hitodetchi: I'd really like the white one with fruit rings, or maybe even the Camo, but any V2 will do. :ichigotchi: I might try to find that one that was kinda transparent blackish/purple, or the transparent glittery pink. :gozarutchi:

I've noticed that the entire Tamagotchi Community has been going insane over the possible ban of the V2 because of the Slot Game. I, myself, think the whole thing is outrageous, and the fine members of TamaTalk need to take a chill pill. Nick Xenophon (idiot against poker and gambling) needs to remove his head out of his butt and think about stuff that actually matters. Also, a lot of people here on this site tend to make Tamagotchi theri first priority. I'm not gonna name names, but Tamagotchis are NOT a life-or-death matter. Even if the V2 was banned, the CIA wouldn't go around to ever house in the U.S. and confiscate Tamagotchis. :angry: Now, I don't think gambling is right, but this guy's going overboard. Fell free to go to the Comments & Rumors section and read my ramblings. :pochitchi:

Current Stats

Frank (with boy Puchitchi, Alan)

Weight: 43 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 2606

Colin

Gotchi Points: 230

Alice

Gotchi Points: 2902

All V1's are paused; stats same as above.

Latest posts

Back