The Tamagotchi Log of Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, folks, Wes just left. :blink:

I'll have to let my friend take care of Jack on Tuesday. It's my birthday ( :p ) and Dad's taking me to Universal/Islands of Adventure.

Stats are same as above.

Boy, this will be a long post...

For starters, we had a GREAT time at Universal Studios/Island of Adventure. ;) I didn't get to see Nina, though, so I had to take Jack with me and leave him paused in the car. Needless to say, it really screwed up his whole evolution thing. ;) I saw the little birthday thing on the screen, too. :D So cool!

Anyway, it was after we had gotten back, and filled up on cupcakes and pizza (my cousin had a little party), Dad and I went to Walmart. He headed for the laundry detergent, and I headed for the little digital pet section. Lo and behold, They had Tamagotchi Connection V1's! I was able to get three with b-day money, but was too tired to deal with three screaming Babytchis for an hour, so I hatched them this morning. :D

Since my sig couldn't hold it, I'll go ahead and tell you the shell colors:

Mona: Dark purple with stickers and light purple buttons

Delia: Pearlized pink with pale yellow buttons

Fiona: Pearlized darkish purple with bluish-purple buttons

Other than that, not much else is going on right now. They're all alseep. :D They've also gained one training bar each for being praised after being in a bad mood.

Current Stats

Jack

Happy Hearts: full

Hungry Hearts: full

Weight: 10 lbs.

Training Bars: none

Mona

Happy Hearts: three full (fill them up when she wakes up)

Hungry Hearts: three full

Training Bars: one bar

Delia

Happy Hearts: three full

Fiona

Weight: 37 lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've taken the Tama info off of my sig, and replaced it with a link to here. :)

In other news, they all evolved! "The girls" (as I call them) are Marutchis, and Jack is an Oniontchi! YAY! The girls should turn into teens later this morning.

Oh, before I forget, I'm gonna tell you who my Tamagotchis have been named after:

Edith - Edith Bunker from All in the Family.

Dixie - my great aunt.

Wes - Wes Craven

Jack - Jack Nicholson

Mona - from the title of Mona Lisa Smile.

Fiona - after Fiona Ritchie, who hosts the radio show Thistle & Shamrock on WNPR and WUOT.

Delia - kind of popped into my head; also a variation on Nina's great-grandmother's name (Della).

Current Stats

Jack

Happy Hearts: three full (fill them up when he wakes up)

Hungry Hearts: three full

Weight: 45 lbs.

Mona

Weight: 39 lbs.

Delia

Weight: 42 lbs.

Fiona

Hungry Hearts: two full

Weight: 80 lbs.

Training Bar: two bars

Sorry for the lack of updates, but our internet was out for a while.

The Girls evolved! They're all Maskutchis! :angry: I guess that's alright... maybe... :angry:

Nah, really, I'm just glad to have Tamagotchis. :angry: I can remember when even one Tamagotchi Connection seemed like a distant, "never will happen" thing. Now I've got four. :angry:

Also, Jack and Delia are partners! It's so cute, because when they give each other gifts, it shows a little heart. Delia gave Jack multiple flowers, cakes and throwing stars. Jack gave her the same, but little black wings instead. Cool! I think the "breeding age" is about seven years, and you have to wait twenty-four hours after they reach breeding age, so I'm bettign they'll breed around Tuesday or Thursday.

Current Stats

Jack

Weight: 51 lbs.

Training Bars: two bars

Mona

Weight: 44 lbs.

Delia

Weight: 42 lbs.

Training Bars: three bars

Fiona

Weight: 99 lbs.

Training Bar: three bars

Well, folks, I have some bad news to report. Jack has died. :D I woke up around eleven thirty PM, and saw the little flying egg thingy on the screen. I've also set up a memorial thread for him in the Tamagotchi Memorial section.

In happier news, there's a new boy Babytchi, named Jeff! Man... Babytchis are InSaNiTy...

Current Stats

Jeff

Weight: 34 lbs.

Training Bars: no bars

Mona

Weight: 66 lbs.

Delia

Weight: 61 lbs.

Training Bars: three bars

Fiona

Training Bar: three bars

Jeff evolved! He's a... MARUTCHI! :D He should evolve into a teenager tomorrow.

The Girls are all fine. I deleted Jack off of their friends lists. It's so depressing going through their notebooks and seeing Jack the Oniontchi, and all of the gifts he gave them :D Oh, well, no Tama lives forever.

Also, I'm going to have to play the Jumping Game with all of them tomorrow, because they're horribly fat. :p

Current Stats

Jeff

Weight: 65 lbs.

Training: one bar

Mona

Happy Hearts: one full (fill them up when she wakes up)

Weight: 88 lbs.

Training: two bars

Delia

Happy Hearts: one full

Weight: 91 lbs.

Training: three bars

Fiona

Happy Hearts: one full

Well, people, I have some more bad news to report. It seems that The Girls (Delia, Mona and Fiona) have died. :huh: I woke up from a nap earlier, and found that they were gone. You can see their "obituary" in the Tamagotchi Memorial section, once it is approved by a moderator.

In happier news, there's two new girl Marutchis and a boy Marutchi! :D The girls are Beth (the pearlized pink one) and Erin (dark purple with stickers), and the boy is Ajax (pearlized purple). Cool, now each boy has a girl, and vice-versa. :lol: The Marutchis also have one training bar each.

Also, Jeff evoled! He's a... HINTOTAMATCHI! :huh: Yay! I'm hoping for (at least) a Gozautchi, or even a Tarakotchi or Hanatchi. Hey, what about a Mametchi? I can dream! :p

Current Stats

Jeff

Ajax

Weight: 33 lbs.

Erin

Weight: 41 lbs.

Beth

Weight: 23 lbs.

Beth, Ajax and Erin evolved! They're all... ICHIGOTCHIS! :wacko: Yay! Aren't Ichigotchis the equivilent of a Mametchi, but on an odd generation?

Also, Jeff evolved! He a... MASKUTCHI! :p Yay! Eh, that's better than nothing. :ph34r:

Current Stats

Jeff

Weight: 20 lbs.

Ajax

Weight: 21 lbs.

Training: seven bars.

Erin

Weight: 22 lbs.

Training: seven bars

Beth

Weight: 20 lbs.

Training: seven bars

Um... cool! :D Tamagotchis for everyone... :p No, really, it means a lot that people read my log and enjoy it.

The Ichigotchis and Jeff are doing fine. Ajax, Beth and Erin all earned all nine training bars! Yay! :D Poor Jeff only has three. :D

Also, I've "reassigned" mates - Beth is with Ajax now instead of Jeff, and Erin is with Jeff instead of Ajax (sooo confusing!). Other than that, everything else is okay, The Ichigotchis should turn into adults tomorrow. I'm pretty much betting at least one of them will be a Kuchipatchi. Hmm... what about Mametchis? :p But they only appear in even generations, don't they? :unsure:

Current Stats

Jeff

Training Bars: three bars (I'm going to stop putting the little training thing up for this group of Tamagotchis.)

Ajax

Training Bars: all nine bars

Erin

Beth

OMG! Beth, Erin and Ajax evolved! They're all... KUCHIPATCHIS! :wub: :wub: :wub: YAY! I love Kuchipatchis! That's just how my little Edith was. :D

It was so cute! Ajax and Beth connected, and he gave her a little pair of maraccas! :lol: Beth and Ajax are now "partners", and I'm waiting for Jeff to wake up so he and Erin can connect.

Current Stats

Jeff

Weight: 23 lbs.

Ajax

Weight: 32 lbs.

Erin

Weight: 30 lbs.

Beth

The Kuchipatchis and Jeff are doing fine. My family went to Wonder Works (interactive museum thingy) yesterday, and I took them with me. My cousins started giving me a hard time about liking Tamagotchi. :D Oh, well, it's their loss! B)

Right now, Jeff is dancing around in his little cape, and the others are just bouncing around the screen. Also, it showed Beth coming up close and kissing the screen with a flower in her mouth. :D So cute!

Jeff has also been visited by the Matchmaker twice today. ;) Can anyone tell me the times The Matchmaker comes? Whew, I just wanted to update my log so you wouldn't think I was dead, or a slacker or something. :p

Current Stats

Jeff

Weight: 38 lbs.

Ajax

Weight: 36 lbs.

Erin

Beth

Weight: 31 lbs.

That's okay! No, you're not weird to me at all. :D

I have great news! I didn't know this, but apparently Tamagotchis can breed at age six. This morning, around 8:00 or 8:30, Beth and Ajax connected, and are the proud Tamaparents of... two BOYS! :D Their names will be Blade and Rex. As for Jeff and Erin, they are the proud Tamaparents of... two GIRLS! :D Their names will be Coco and Kira.

Other than that, everything else is great. :D

Current Stats

Jeff (with girl Babytchi, Kira)

Hungry Hearts: three full (filling them as I type)

Weight: 35 lbs.

Ajax (with boy Babytchi, Blade)

Erin (with girl Babytchi, Coco)

Beth (with boy Babytchi, Rex)

Happy Hearts: three full (filling them as I type)

Not much is happening now. The parents are supposed to leave tonight, so I'm just gonna try to rest and then set the time forawrd to name and care for all of the SCREAMING BABYTCHIS! :lol:

Ah, I'm going to miss my first "connection couples". :D But, as I've said before, no Tamagotchi lives forever. Besides, it'll be great fun to see how the second generation turns out! :mellow:

Current Stats

Jeff (with girl Babytchi, Kira)

Ajax (with boy Babytchi, Blade)

Erin (with girl Babytchi, Coco)

Beth (with boy Babytchi, Rex)

Three of the Babytchis are awake! They've all connected with each other. So cute! I wonder why the other one hasn't woken up. ^_^ Ugh, it's so hard trying to take care of three! :D I guess it's good that Kira hasn't woken up yet, because I'd be pulling my hair out. :(

Current Stats

Blade

Weight: 5 lbs.

Training: no bars

Rex

Weight: 5 lbs.

Coco

Weight: 8 lbs.

I can't fill out Kira's stats, as she is not awake yet.

Yay! I've got two Kinokamotchis and two Marutchis! COOL! :D

Stats are same as above.

Sorry I didn't write more in the last update. I was tired and didn't feel like typing much. :p

Anyways, I have great news! I've just saved a bunch of money on my... no, not that... but I did get TWO YOUNG MIMITCHIS and TWO ONIONTCHIS! :huh: Wonderful! I'm just one step away from having at least one Mimitchi! :p Eh, it wouldn't bother me if I didn't get any Mimitchis. It's been said a thousand times, I'm just glad to have Tamagotchis. :p In case you wondered, Rex and Blade are the Young Mimitchis, and Coco and Kira are the Oniontchis.

They've also earned a few training bars each, for being in a bad mood, having their backs turned toward me, and making the Attention Icon highlighted for no reason.

I was talking to Grandma last night, and I told her about Tamagotchi Connection. She was pretty intrigued by it, and wants me to bring them with me when I visit Tennessee (my "home-sate") again. Grandma even agreed that I should buy a V2 with the birthday money she sent me. :D Hee hee... a seventy-two-year-old Tamagotchi addict. :p

Nah, really, Grandma lives alone. Tamagotchis might not be exactly a "living thing", but they still make a pretty cool little companion. Heh, I talk to mine when I feel lonely... um, FORGET YOU HEARD THAT! :lol: Who cares? Doesn't everyone talk to their Tamagotchi at least once? It's no big deal. :p

Current Stats

Blade

Weight: 24 lbs.

Rex

Weight: 24 lbs.

Training: four bars

Coco

Weight: 16 lbs.

Kira

Weight: 17 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of an update. :huh: In other news, they all evolved into adults! Coco and Kira are... GOZARUTCHIS! And Rex and Blade are... ANDROTCHIS! Yay! My first Androtchis, and I love Gozarutchis! :huh: They also have high training bars, too. :huh:

Current Stats

Blade

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop posting this now)

Rex

Training: all nine bars

Coco

Weight: 26 lbs.

Training: all nine bars

Kira

Training: eight bars

YAY! I'm very happy to report that Coco and Rex are the proud Tamaparents of two... BOYS! Storm and Yari are the first Tamababies born on my third generation on TC V1!

And, Kira and Blade are the proud Tamaparents of two... GIRLS! Laine and Linda are the second-born on my TC V1! :angry:

Current Stats

Blade (with girl Babytchi, Linda)

Weight: 27 lbs.

Rex (with boy Babytchi, Storm)

Weight: 27 lbs.

Coco (with girl Babytchi, Laine)

Weight: 29 lbs.

Kira (with boy Babytchi, Yari)

Well, the parents are gone. :lol: I saw the little "going away" thing with all of them, and it was pretty depressing.

Anyway, I set the time forward last night and got the whole FOUR FREAKIN' BABYTCHIS thing over with. Now, they're all MARUTCHIS! Yay! :lol:

Current Stats

Storm

Yari

Linda

Weight: 15 lbs.

Laine

Sorry for the lack of an update. :) But, they all did evolve into Hintotamatchis... but now, they're... MASKUTCHIS! :) Yay! Yes, it's true, I didn't take the best care of them this time around. But, it's better than nothing. :(

Current Stats

Storm

Weight: 36 lbs.

Training: five bars

Yari

Weight: 41 lbs.

Linda