The Tamagotchi Log of Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the lack of a good, long update. Of course, Frank and Alice left quite a while ago. :mellow: But Derek and Alan are doing great. Their both teenagers, and Alan is an... ONIONTCHI, and Derek is a... NIKATCHI! Yay! I got a cool little onion, plus a character I've not yet had. :( Colin is great as well. He should be visited by the Matchmaker Saturday. Oh, I cannot WAIT to see what Derek and Alan will be as adults, because I only gave Alan one snack, and none to Derek. :angry:

Dad says I should be able to get my last V2 soon. I certainly hope Walmart and/or Target haven't sold out. Surely not, Walmart had a ton the last time I was there. :angry: I don't really care what color, but I'd rather have the transparent glittery pink one or the blackish-purple-transparent, because both of the candy ones are kinda ugly. Maybe the Pink Hibiscus one, or a Camo if I could find it. :D

Dad had a job interview at Downtown Disney today. We got there early, so we got a soda at the McDonald's and sat outside. He played the Slot Game on my blue V2 and played Jump and Bump with the other two. It's so cool to have a dad that actually likes playing with your Tamagotchi and earn you points, or fish and catch bugs on Animal Crossing to get you bells or fill up your museum. :angry:

Current Stats

Alan

Happy Hearts: full

Hungry Hearts: full

Weight: 18 lbs.

Training: six bars

Gotchi Points: 98

Colin

Weight: 37 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9999

Derek

Weight: 16 lbs.

Training: six bars

Gotchi Points: 807

All V1's are paused; Stats are same as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan and Derek evolved! Alan is a... KUCHIPATCHI, and Derek is a... NYOROTCHI! Cool! :D Not only did I get me all-time favorite Tamagotchi, but another one I'd not had yet before! :D Isn't Nyorotchi a character from way back in the 90's? It looks like... well, I can't say, but it's pretty neat. ;) Also, Colin is/was the proud TamaParent of a... GIRL! Belle is the start of my second generation on my milky blue TC V2! :D He left a little while ago, :( but now I've got a little piece of him to raise! :)

Not much else had been going on. Dad's going to take me to the health department today (it's, like, almost two AM). Then, I'll (hopefully) be able to go to school Tuesday or one day THIS week. :) Nervous, though, because everyone down here is very "stylish" and I'm... not. I tend to make friends with the Goths that cut themselves and listen to Korn, but I'm sure those Puerto Rican teenagers down here aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be. ;)

Also, Dad just started a new job here in Orlando, in Downtown Disney. It's a very fancy restaurrant, but I won't give the name. He has to train for two weeks, and then he'll go out on the floor and wait tables (in professional clothing, might I add). Dad said that after two weeks, he'll start getting paid PLUS tips, so I'll be able to get my eighth and last V2! :D I might even talk him in to getting me a Keitai off Ebay! ;) Maybe not, though... no one in my family can read Japanese. :p

I've decided to let Alan live to old age. He has a brother (Derek, who is always healthy), so it's not like the entire generation will be lost. It's gonna be cool to see how long Alan will live, seeing that it's not very hard taking care of an adult, and I've got all of the codes in. :) Hmm... that's it! Alan (on my Tropical Fun TC V2 with blue flowers) will be the Tamagotchi I'll try to sneak to school! ;)

Just to let you know, here's a list of who/what my current Tamagotchis are named after:

Belle - Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Alan - The actor, Alan Rickman.

Derek - Derek Acorah from Most Haunted and various other ghost hunting and "medium" shows.

Colin - The actor and improv pioneer, Colin Mochrie.

Hope - Just popped into my head.

Kimmy - Kimmy from Rugrats.

Kiko - Another name that just popped into my head.

Current Stats

Alan

Weight: 46 lbs.

Training: all nine bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 3665

Belle

Weight: 7 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9587

Derek

Weight: 38 lbs.

Training: eight bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 101

More great news! Derek and Alan are both the proud TamaParents of two... BOYS! Boris and Ennio are the fourth generation on my milky white and mlky blue TC V2's! ;) And, Belle is a Puroperatchi, and was a Hitodetchi before. Coolness!

Not much else is going on. I got two shots this morning (second Hepatitis B and tetanus). >.< They didn't hurt much at all, but the nurse told me that my right arm (tetanus shot) would get stiff and sore, so I need to move it a lot. To tell you the truth, I haven't been that physically active today. :( Oh, and I also got to the last level of the Bump Game... and won with Derek! It said "Champion!" at the top of the screen. Very cute. :(

I might let Boris live until he gets old. As I said before, the whole generation wouldn't be lost because Alan and Derek are borthers, and Derek and his kids could "continue the legacy". :( Oh, and yes, I'm naming my Tamagotchis in alphabetical order for now. ;) Very handy method of naming.

And, for those of you who wonder, Boris is named after my mom's oldest cat, and Ennio is named after Ennio Morricone, a musician. :angry:

Current Stats

Alan (with boy Puchitchi, Boris)

Weight: 58 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 9981

Belle

Weight: 21 lbs.

Training Bars: three

Gotchi Points: 8609

Derek (with boy Puchitchi, Ennio)

Weight: 72 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 2165

Alan left last night. :lol: But, I've got better news! Both of the "cousins" (Derek's son and Alan's son) have evolved! :D Ennio is a... KURIBOTCHI, and Boris is a... KINOKAMOTCHI! Coolness! :D I've never had a Kuribotchi, and I haven't had a Kinokamotchi since late June! :wacko: Also, Belle evolved! She's a... GOZARUTCHI! Woo! B)

Everything else is going wonderful. I plan to let either Ennio or Boris live to old age, but not both. I've also decided that I'm going to go to school Tamagotchi-less (sadly! :( ) for the first day or so just to get the "feel" of the shcool. If I sense it might get confiscated, I'll have to hide them in my "secret place" (which is so secret I won't even mention it on the net!) while I'm at school. If not, I'll just take the ONE I'm letting live until old age, and hide it in my pocket or backpack. With the sound off, of course. :D

It's weird, though, because my cousins sneak their GameBoy SP's in all of the time. My oldest cousin (the thirteen-year-old in sixth grade) said his teacher once played his GB and the battery light thingy was red! :eek: Surely, if they can fit their whole GB's in their pockets and hide them in their backpacks, no one will notice a tiny Tamagotchi! :p Still, I won't risk it.

I can't wait to get my fourth V2. :lol: The yellow-ish butterfly design looks so cool! I those can't be found, I wouldn't mind a Camo (green, purple, Arctic, peach... it doesn't matter) or one of the "Makeup Fun" Tamagotchis. :p Dad should be done with his training at the restaurant at the end of this coming week, and then he'll start making some pretty good money, so I can hopefully get my fourth V2 soon. :D

I'd also like to give a big thanks to tama_dream for my lovely custom avatar! :D I love Dorotchis, because I love ghost stories and paranormal stuff. I'm sorry I can't thank you in my sig, because the signature editing page thingy is all messed up. I promise, when it gets fixed, I'll give you credit! ;)

Current Stats

Boris

Weight: 11 lbs.

Training: one bar

Belle

Weight: 49 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 7956

Ennio

Weight: 13 lbs.

Training: two bars

Gotchi Points: 1836

Great news! Ennio and Boris evolved. Boris is an... ICHIGOTCHI, and Ennio is... THE UNNAMED TIGER-LIKE CHARACTER! He was an Ichigotchi before. :D Woo! B) I've got a teen I love, and an unnamed character I've not yet had. :p Also, Belle is the proud TamaParent of a... GIRL! June is the start of my third generation on my milky blue TC V2! :p

Everything else has been going great. I still haven't gotten into school, :lol: but will soon. I CAN'T WAIT to go, so I'll get home the same time as my cousins and won't have to worry about getting all of my chores done before they come home and raise heck. :) Dad ended his training yesterday, and will be getting paid plus tips this week or next. So, hopefully, I can get my fourth V2 soon.

Recently, I looked at Mimitchi's site and became totally fascinated with AIBO. Dad said I might get an ERS-7M2 for a late Christmas present. Too bad he's going overseas for Christmas. ^_^ Ah, well, I'll be going up north to Tennessee to visit my mother. :blink: I can't wait for that, either. :p

As I said before, I've gotten Mother and Grandma fairly interested in Tamagotchi (by describing it over the phone). Mother says it sounds like a great deal of fun, and Grandma says they sound cute. :wub: Eh, at least all of my family doesn't hate Tamagotchis. :angry: It gets so bad around here. All my older cousin says is, "have any of them turned gay yet?" :wacko: I'm not against gay people, I'm just mad at my cousins. :p

For those of you who wonder, I'm naming my newest Puchitchi, June, after June Carter Cash. She was the wife of the late country singer Johnny Cash, but she did die before him. I love his music and thought it'd be cool to name a Tamagotchi after them (I'll name my next boy Cash, seeing that "Johnny" has too many letters).

Here are some (really big) pictures I took of my three V2 Tamagotchis. Enjoy! :D

A blurry pic of Ennio brushing his teeth

Ennio the Tiger stalking his prey in the houseplant

Belle and June peeking out of a wreath

Boris the Ichigotchi hanging off of a lightswitch

Current Stats

Boris

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training: four bars

Gotchi Points: 9369

Belle (with girl Puchitchi, June)

Happy Hearts: three full

Weight: 72 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 8341

Ennio

Weight: 55 lbs.

Training: four bars (I'll stop putting this here now)

Gotchi Points: 2626

Wow, so much has happened since my last update! :D

I'll go in order of events: Boris evovled into a... KABUTCHI, then was visited by the Matchmaker and had a... GIRL named Oprah, the batteries on my first V1 totally ran out, June evolved into a... MASKUTCHI, I took a spur-of-the-moment weekend trip to Tennessee with my cousins, Oprah evolved into an... ONIONTCHI, Mom and Grandma now think Tamagotchis rock, and I let Ennio live to be a...OJITCHI! Exciting, eh? :p

The trip back home to Knoxville, TN was great. I sat down with Mom and gave her the low-down on Tamagotchis. I had to wait for another one to wake up so I could connect it with Ennio (he wakes up early). I was getting impatient, and Mom said, "What happens when they connect? Do they ignite or something?". :lol: Flaming Tamagotchis. :p

Sorry if I seem a bit off on typing and/or wording. I managed to catch a cold (or something) while we were back home. I took some Niquil earlier, and feel like either dancing or going to sleep. :D It's really odd what that stuff can do to you. One second, you wanna kill someone, the next you feel all happy and floaty. o_O

Most of you are probably wondering why on earth someone would name a Tamagotchi "Oprah". It's because I love her show and her name just seemed to suit the current Puchitchi (because it had the right number of letters and I was running out of ideas). Hmm, it does seem odd that anyone could run out of five-letter name ideas. :eek: And, no, she's not overweight. :lol: Well, I take that back, she was until I played with her a ton on the way back to Florida. :p

I recently got an email from tamagirl19 saying that she enjoyed my story and she's glad I got Edith. Yep, Edith was a great little Kuchipatchi. :wub: I guess everyone tends to miss their first Tamagotchis. Remember, all who read the log are welcomed to send me feedback via PM or email. Just please refrain from actually posting in the log itself. I don't mind at all, but there's a rule, and I'd hate for someone to get in trouble. :p

As you all know, the 100th post in TTLOM is coming up, and I plan to do something special, like a little contest, or poem or something. :) My custom avatars are extremely crappy, though, I so I probably won't give one away. If you have any suggestions on that or anything else in the log, feel free to email me or PM me. :) Also, I've noticed that TTLOM has over a THOUSAND views! Keep reading, and thanks for all of the support. :D

Current Stats

Oprah

Gotchi Points: 5132

June

Weight: 29 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 1671

Ennio

Weight: 35

Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that Oprah died. :blink: The good news is that I've got a new boy Hitodetchi, Jared! :blink: Also, June was visited by the Matchmaker, and had a... BOY!! Eh, it looks like the good outweighs the bad! :blink:

I'm afraid this won't be a terribly long update. I start school today! FINALLY, after doing this and that and having problems getting me registered! :blink: It's 5:59 AM ( :blink: ), but my alarm goes off at 6:00 AM, so I woke up early. :blink: Unfortunately, I'm going to go to school Tamagotchi-less (sadly!), just to get the "feel" of the school. We have to have clear or mesh backpacks (mine's a really snazzy clear one with purple outline), so they would probably see said Tamagotchi and punish said owner. :blink:

So, I'll have all three of the V2's paused for the day. Wish me luck, and send any questions, comments, ect. via PM or email, just don't post in the thread itself. All feedback is welcomed! :blink:

Current Stats

Jared

Weight: 11 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 90

June (with boy Puchitchi, Vann)

Weight: 70 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 5755

Ennio

Weight: 58 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 7489

Hey TamaTalkers! :(

I've got tons of good news. Ennio is twenty years (or days) old, June left, Jared is a... HATENATCHI, but was a Yu-fotchi before, and Vann is a... GOZARUTCHI, and was a Puroperatchi before. Cool, eh? :lol: :D

Sorry for the lack of an update. School's been going great. I started taking Ennio (milky white V2 connECTion) with me last Wednesday and managed to not get caught. :( In fact, no one has said a word. :lol: I don't mess with him much in class, but I do check on him between classes and make sure his hearts are filled before school (they take a while to empty out).

Also, something else very odd, and somewhat good, happened. I left for school last Wednesday and realized I'd forgot to pause my other two V2's ( the Blue Flower Lei and the milky-ish blue ones). Anyway, I went home expecting the worst, seeing that they were teen characters. To my relief, Jared and Vann lived! :( They weren't even sick! :lol:

Recently, it has come to my knowledge that I'm going to have to breed Ennio with the next girl I let turn into Otokitchi. :( I know, it's sad, but I don't want to lose the "legacy" of Katie, Wanda, Frank, Alice, Derek, and Alan... you know. Then, they'll both be rare Oyajitchis! :( It's odd, though... why would female Oyajitchis have facial hair? :lol:

For those of you that wonder, Jared is named after that annoying Subway guy (fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me), and Vann is just a name that popped into my head. :(

Current Stats

Jared

Weight: 71 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 19

Vann

Weight: 66 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 2987

Ennio

Weight: 62 lbs.

Well, I have some good news and I have some bad.

The bad news is that Ennio has been dead a week yesterday. :angry: It was bound to happen, and he lived a long, happy Tamagotchi life. :mellow: Like all, Tamagotchis, he'll be missed greatly. Ennio accompanied me to school for the first week, back to Tennessee, and everywhere else. Ah, well, cest la vie. :huh:

All the others have been good. I've currently got them all paused. :eek: Jared and my new BOY Puchitchi, Spyro, are in my nightstand drawer, and I accidentally left Vann in my dad's car. :angry: He'll be okay, but I've got to remember to get him out. Empty cup holders are no place for good little Tamagotchis! :hitodetchi:

For those of you slightly angry about the lack of a good update, please do understand that school, chores, and other responsibilities are eating up my time, and I simply don't have a ton of time for TamaTalk anymore. Not only has TTLOM been neglected as a result of this, but my LiveJournal, Gaia Online diary, and my hamster's blog have been lacking updates. Don't worry, I updated them all last night. Anyone else who tries to juggle four journals, kitchen and trash duty, school, homework, cleaning, and making regular phone calls to family back home knows what I'm talking about! :huh:

Well, expect another update soon (more soon than the last). Thanks for reading, and remember that all feedback, positive or negative, is welcomed and appreciated! :( Please don't post in the log itself, but you can email or PM me. I know that there are a lot of fans out there who enjoy reading the log. :angry:

Well, thank you for the advice, emmy299. :angry: That's a very good thing to know, especially for new Tamagotchi owners! :unsure:

Welcome back to the log! After a long hiatus, I'm back (sort of). All of the batteries on all of my V1's and V2's are shot. :( My Dad gave me forty bucks for making good grades, and not only did I get a double-pack of two Nancy Drew interactive 3-D PC games, I got a V2! B) I'll mention all of that next, and what else I've been doing.

My newest V2 is the yellow butterfly one from the "Springtime" collection (with pink buttons). When it hatched, it was a boy. I had a bit of trouble naming him, because I wanted him to have a spooky-ish name. Thanks to the site www.babynames.com, I got the idea to name him "Vlad", after the real Count Dracula (his nickname was "Vlad the Impaler"). I thought it's be awesome to give it a spooky name, it being the day before Halloween and all. :huh:

Right now, Vlad is a Marutchi, and he's asleep. Nothing much has happened. I must note that, had Vlad been a girl, his name would've been Marie, after Marie Laveau, the famous Voo Doo queen from New Orleans. It's neat to name your Tamagotchi after something related to a holiday. If one of my Tamagotchis has a baby near Christmas, I'll name it Noel, or Snow. Very cute, hmm? :(

Let's see... what's been going on lately? Not much. Just the usual stuff - juggling homework, chores, updating things, taking care of Anna, and dealing with my cousins. It may seem like insanity, but I wouldn't trade my responsibilities for the world. They're the only thing keeping me from loosing it. ;)

Tomorrow is Halloween - my favorite, but not as good as Christmas. I'm going to be a gypsy. My older cousin is taking us kids over to Celebration, Florida, over near Disney (we're in Kissimmee). Celebration is a very wealthy neghborhood, and Dad and I are planning to move there into an apartment soon. That's so pathetic - being so redneck you have to take your kids to a rich neighborhood for candy on Halloween. :angry:

Well, just thought I'd do a quick update. TTLOM's 100th post is coming up soon, and I've got tons of stuff planned, so please keep reading, but please don't post here. Instead, please PM or email me. Thanks for reading. It makes it all worthwhile knowing TTLOM is helping new Tamagotchi owners and amusing old ones. :huh:

Current Stats

Vlad

Weight: 12 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 105

Vlad evolved! He's a.. YU-FOTCHI! :D I love Yu-fotchis! They're so cute, with their little antennas, and little lopsided faces...

He's asleep right now. I played with him a lot earlier today, or yesterday, because it's after twelve AM here now. :huh: I got his weight up and then worked it all off with games, then bought all of the treats from the shop. I'm going to start "stockpiling" treats and only use them when I need to. :eek:

School/life-wise, not much has been going on. My raging crush (hush-hush) has been emotionally draining, so I try to find other ways to entertain myself. Tamagotchi, The Sims 2, blogging... all of that good stuff. :huh: No, I don't only do those things to help me stop thinking about something or someone. :D

I'll try to update tomorrow if anything happens. Thanks for reading, and please remember you can send any feedback to me via PM or email. Please don't post in the log itself. there's a rule against it, and I'd hate for someone to get in trouble over it. :D

Current Stats

Vlad

Weight: 24 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 20

Sorry for the lack of a good ol' update. I've got some good news and some bad news: Vlad was a Kiwitchi, but he died without having any kids. B) BUT, I've got a sweet little Young Mimitchi now named Lolly! :p She's four years old and should evolve later tonight. B) Thanksgiving went great. Right now, I'm in Tennessee at my sister's place. B) Not much to really write about.

Hope to get some more feedback/questions/comments/whatever from readers soon. Please keep in mind that I'm very busy, so don't get mad if I don't answer you right away. Please do not post in the thread itself. Instead, you can reach me via email and/or PM. B)

Current Stats

Lolly

Weight: 23 lbs.

Training: seven bars

Gotchi Points: 170

why do you poast so mutch? I mean who cares about your tama's stats (no offence)

Wow, what a spammer. :ph34r:

It's an UPDATE! Surprise, surprise! :eek: To make a long story short, I got way too busy for my Tamagotchis, but I recently aquired two very nice V3's. Last Tuesday, March 7, to be exact. :hitodetchi: I got a blue Camo one and the translucent yellow one. :furawatchi: Yayness!

Right now, Pecan (translucent yellow) is an Obotchi, and was a Mizutamatchi before. Wendy (Camo blue) is now a Nikatchi, and was a Tamatchi before. :ph34r:

I've already used the codes and stuff. I also found and used the genie lamp and the treasure chest. Very cute! :gozarutchi:

Current Stats

Pecan

Training: five bars

Gotchi Points: 518

Wendy

Weight: 24 lbs.

Training: four bars

Gotchi Points: 640

Another (somewhat) happy update!

Okay, bad news first: Pecan and Wendy died. The DAY they were supposed to see the Matchmaker! :D Oh, well, I just have to keep on raisin'. ;) They were Tarakotchis, too. :D

Now, I have Tsali and Vanna. Tsali (saul-ee) is a Piroriroritchi and was a Mizutamatchi before. Vanna is a Nikatchi, and was a Tamatchi before. Not too bad. Piroriroritchi looks sort of demonic. Hee hee! :D If anyone has ANY info, fell free to PM me!

So far, I've tried all of the little "surprise" items - the treasure chest, the genie lamp, shovel, plant and the fishing pole. I have to say the treasure chest and the fishing pole are my favorties - I once got a TV and twenty-five hundred Gotchi Points out of them. The lmpa is okay, but sometimes uselss. Same with the shovel and plant. Once, my Tamagotchi caught a fish that took up the whole screen. o_O

Before, I had tons of code items, like the Bandai ribbon, the ring from the Tamagotchi King, and the microphone. I only have a few now. But, I'm doing pretty good on my items. Among them, I've got the cuckoo clock, the costumes, and more.

The other day, when my first Tams turned into Tarakotchis, I was commenting on it, and my Dad says "Hmm, it's just a game." That made me SO mad! :gozarutchi: Everyone thinks that Tamagotchi owners have no sense of reality whatsoever. That's wrong. I know that Tamagotchis are simply toys, and they aren't alive in the least tiny bit, but they're still a lot of fun to have. I like to log mine so that I can keep track of all of the characters I've had, my items, and compare my list to others. What's so wrong with that?

My redneck cousins (whom we don't live with anymore, thank goodness) thought Tamagotchis were a great excuse to make fun of me. I've come to the conclusion that their minds simply aren't evolved enough to grasp the whole "virtual pet as a toy" concept. I can still hear them - "Three of Jessie's Tama-gotch-ya-moneys died. That's what kind of a momma she's gonna be!", or "Look! Jessica brought one of her little retarded electronic pets to dinner!", or even "Tamagotchis are GAY!"... Ugh, that grinds my freakin' gears! :huh:

Now, I don't really have to worry about all of that, except for when Dad makes him little critical remarks. Mom's totally cool wiht it, though. She knows I know the difference between reality and fantasy. I'm not going to get sad or even mad when they die or whatever. Maybe a little frustrated, because (for me) the object of the whole thing is to see what characters you can get. When they die suddenly, that can slow things way down.

Overall, I think Tamagotchi owners get a bad rap. I'm definitley a proud Nerd, but I usually hate all things fantasy and science fiction. Tamagotchis were invented for those too busy with work or school to care for a real, full-time pet. I do have a hamster, but otherwise, that's me.

Thanks for reading my rant. :p Hope you enjoyed it and agreed with me.

Current Stats

Vanna

Weight: 15 lbs.

Training: three bars

Gotchi Points: 1405

Tsali

Weight: 21 lbs.

Training: three bars

Gotchi Points: 324

i noticed you only are showing the V3 stats.

do you still have your V1 s and V2 s? :rolleyes: :lol: :D :D :wacko:

MY STATS:

V3:

name :kapaz

happy: full

hungry: full

training: full

gotchi points: 2311

V2:

Name :Ajax

happy: full

Hungry:full

training:1 bar

gotchi points:724

generation 3

Well, thanks for the comments, but I suggest that you please comply with the board rules - no posting in another person's log. As for the V1s and V2s, I am no longer running them. So, it's just V3s, for now. :huh:

Yes, TamaTalkers, summer is upon us! :wacko: That means I finally have time to actually record my Tamagotchis' stats and whatnot. I will be going back home to Tennessee soon, but I will still try to update as often as I can. They've both been paused, but some stuff has happened. I've just been a TamaSlacker lately, but it's better to be concerned about end-of-the-year grades, than what my Tamagotchis will turn into. :mellow: I passed, by the way. :puroperatchi:

Tsali and Vanna had sons - Ada and Jame. They pretty much followed their parents' growth pattern, but Jame is a Warusotchi (punk chicken dude), and Ada is a Sekitoritchi (Sumo dude). They are both six years old, and will most likely breed tomorrow. :huh:

Current Stats

Ada

Weight: 62 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 969

Jame

Weight: 42 lbs.

Gotchi Points: 6875

Latest posts