this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman moves to a new town. She needs to find a new dentist. There are only two dentist offices in town. She goes to visit both of the dentists, to see which one is better. One of the dentists has horrible teeth and an old tooth operating system. The other dentist has very nice, clean, good looking teeth with a new, updated, uncommon tooth operating system. Which dentist should she choose to go to, and why?

I have one
There are two people. They say that one of them shall tell nothing but the truh and the other shall tell nothing but lies. You are trying to get to the village of truth. how do you knopw which to liosten to?
You ask them a ridiculous question like "Are rocks edible?" The one that answers yes is obviously lying. Then you go with the othe man to the Village Of Truth.

A woman moves to a new town. She needs to find a new dentist. There are only two dentist offices in town. She goes to visit both of the dentists, to see which one is better. One of the dentists has horrible teeth and an old tooth operating system. The other dentist has very nice, clean, good looking teeth with a new, updated, uncommon tooth operating system. Which dentist should she choose to go to, and why?
The one with the bad teeth, as he must have been the one to maintain the teeth of the other dentist with the lovely teeth.

What goes around the world and stays in a corner?

This is a tricky one. :(

And another one is:

A woman shoots her husband.

Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.

Finally, she hangs him.

But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?

I have one:

A man was born in 30 B.C. and died in 30 A.D. How old was he when he died?

And to tenniswinner's:

A stamp

and

She was a photographer. She took his picture, wet it, and hung it up to dry :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What goes around the world and stays in a corner?This is a tricky one. :(

And another one is:

A woman shoots her husband.

Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.

Finally, she hangs him.

But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How can this be?
The first: Your imagination?

Second: The woman is a photographer.

I have a riddle.

A cowboy went to a ranch on monday and stayed 3 days and left on friday. How could this be????

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :( ;) :( ;) ;) :angry: :angry:

I got it! A stamp! ;)
Yes! Very good! :(

Here's another:

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

I have a riddle.A cowboy went to a ranch on monday and stayed 3 days and left on friday. How could this be????

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :( ;) :( ;) ;) :angry: :angry:
He stayed 3 days, but he could have left in the middle of the night.

Monday __night__ Tuesday __night__ Wednesday __night__ Thursday __night__

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ he left then, it's 3 days, still Friday, but at night.

No one answered mine! :(

A man was born in 30 B.C. and died in 30 A.D. How old was the man whe he died?

Yes! Very good! :( Here's another:

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
She is drinking coffee. Her name has 2 Es. :B

Here's one my sister taught me!

A boy bet a magician that he could stay underwater for over 5 hours with only his clothes on. So he does it and wins the bet. How can this be?

Here's one my sister taught me!
A boy bet a magician that he could stay underwater for over 5 hours with only his clothes on. So he does it and wins the bet. How can this be?
He placed a cup of water above his head.

Oops, double post. Nothing to see here.

But, someone please answer mine :angry:

A man was born in 30 B.C. and died in 30 A.D. How old was he when he died?

60 years old.
Nope, he was 59. There's no year "0" :angry:

I have another one:

A member of a family died. Who the person was and how they died doesn't matter. A woman in the family attends the funeral. A friend of the family comes, too (Let's call this person Fred.). The woman meets Fred and really likes him. After the funeral, the woman kills her sister. Why did she do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back