this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one
There are two people. They say that one of them shall tell nothing but the truh and the other shall tell nothing but lies. You are trying to get to the village of truth. how do you knopw which to liosten to?
Ask one (it doesn't matter which) ''Which way would the other person say is the opposite way to the village of truth?'' Which ever way they say, the village of truth is that way.

Yep, good job! :angry: tamakitty - I'll take a guess... 100 years? I wasn't very sure of it. :unsure:
Nope, I already said -- 59 years, there is no year "0" :gozarutchi:

I bet no one can guess mine on the first try (without using google!) :angry:

He placed a cup of water above his head.
How the heck did you know????

Ok heres are a couple:

Did you know that if you live 5 miles within a cemetary, you can't be buried there? Why?

David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and ?????? Guess the third child's name.

Bruce, the head dog at the north pole, has three sons. One is named Mo. One is named Curly. What is the third dog's name.

to answer your riddle tamakitty the man is 60 years old

Nope, he was 59. There's no year "0" :angry:
I have another one:

A member of a family died. Who the person was and how they died doesn't matter. A woman in the family attends the funeral. A friend of the family comes, too (Let's call this person Fred.). The woman meets Fred and really likes him. After the funeral, the woman kills her sister. Why did she do this?
Because Fred was already married to her, that's why he knew about the funeral.

Nope, he was 59. There's no year "0" :angry:
I have another one:

A member of a family died. Who the person was and how they died doesn't matter. A woman in the family attends the funeral. A friend of the family comes, too (Let's call this person Fred.). The woman meets Fred and really likes him. After the funeral, the woman kills her sister. Why did she do this?
because she thought that if he went to that funeral, he would come to the sisters :gozarutchi:

~Reanna

How the heck did you know????

Ok heres are a couple:

Did you know that if you live 5 miles within a cemetary, you can't be buried there? Why?

David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and ?????? Guess the third child's name.

Bruce, the head dog at the north pole, has three sons. One is named Mo. One is named Curly. What is the third dog's name.

to answer your riddle tamakitty the man is 60 years old
- Because if you live near it, you're still alive. Only dead people get buried.

- David.

- Not sure..

And, I knew the answer about the water as well.. I read it somewhere.. good old internet.. :angry:

- Because if you live near it, you're still alive. Only dead people get buried.- David.

- Not sure..

And, I knew the answer about the water as well.. I read it somewhere.. good old internet.. :angry:
For your FYI, The answer to the third riddle is: WHAT is the third dog's name. Mo, Curly, and What are the three dogs.

What does everybody ask for, gives and takes but almost nobody uses it?

A man pushes his car towards a hotel, pays the owner, and then pushes his car away. What is the man doing?

Ok i have one!!!

A buisness man drops his kid off at daycare. When he leaves, the daycare goes on fire while he is gone. When the firefighters come, one looks around and says where is my son?

How is this possibale?
The fireman is his Dad.

because she thought that if he went to that funeral, he would come to the sisters :gozarutchi:
~Reanna
Yay, good job! She never got his number, and if he came to the second funeral, she could see him again and ask him for it :angry:

And for the last time, the man was 59 when he died. There was no year 0. :unsure:

All the riddles everyone made are great! Here is one...

What happens once a second, twice a week, once a year, but not in 1,000 years?

I have one!

An archaeologist is digging and finds a coin. On the coin it says "700 B.C". The archaeologist laughs, throws it over his shoulder, and keeps digging. Why did he do this?

I have one!An archaeologist is digging and finds a coin. On the coin it says "700 B.C". The archaeologist laughs, throws it over his shoulder, and keeps digging. Why did he do this?
There was no year 700 BC??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back