this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a good one!

a mans house has all of its walls facing south, he sees a bear in his back yard. what color is the bear? (logical)

p.s. WCR, i figured it out, but i didn't post.

Nice riddle! I had no idea!!!!!
Thanks. I didnt mean for it to be so hard. Here's a new one:

Ok Can you name 3 consecutive days in a row without using the words Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday and Saturday?

i have a good one!a mans house has all of its walls facing south, he sees a bear in his back yard. what color is the bear? (logical)

p.s. WCR, i figured it out, but i didn't post.
White! It's a polar bear, and he's on the north pole.

Ok Can you name 3 consecutive days in a row without using the words Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednsday Thursday Friday and Saturday?
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow??? :mellow: Just a guess.

Weird answer, but Easter, Christmas and Halloween?

domingo, lunes, martes! :mellow:

Anybody who said yesterday today and tomorrow is correct. Here is a new one:

Somebody is on their phone with a seller of new, cool looking handsets to get for phones. When the seller is done the person (lets call them V) says "Oh I am sorry we don't own a phone." How can this be?

he is only selling the headsets, and that is his personal phone!Here is another one, and it's long!

Julie is going on an extended trip for three weeks. She lives in a remote area where there are frequent electrical power outages which can last up to three or four days. Julie has quite a bit of food in her freezer which would go bad if it thawed and then re-froze. She does have digital clock and a VCR which would flash and go back to 12:00 if the power went out. Unfortunately the clock and VCR flash even if the power only goes out for a few seconds. What can Julie do so that when she returns home she will be able to determine whether the power was out long enough to thaw her food? Asking a neighbor whether the power was out, isn't a reliable option because the nearest house is half a mile away, and one house may have power, while another house may have no power. She won't be able to have a neighbor check on her house every day, and has no one to house sit.

Julie could just open the freezer!! or put a tray of ice cubes upsidedown in the freezer and when she comes back she could look at the cubes (if they melted, they wouldn't be there and if they froze again, it would be a mess of ice)!

Mine:

A person was found dead in a room with 1 door that was the only way in or out of the room. they were hung on a rod that was across the room and it was too high to have just been standing there and hang yourself. under them there was a puddle. how did he get there?

~Melody

you got that from a klutz book!

he was standing on a big icecube!

not sure if thats the answer but, i am pretty sure. (i have that book)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back