this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmmmmm....
What happens once a second, twice a week, once a year, but not in 1,000 y[SIZE=14pt]e[/SIZE]ars?
They meant the [SIZE=21pt]1000[/SIZE] part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, pretend they did (even if they didn't in the riddle they did)
It was BC whcich means before christ. They couldn't write down BC because Jesus wasnt born yet and so they dont know he was born. This makin sense?

I have one!An archaeologist is digging and finds a coin. On the coin it says "700 B.C". The archaeologist laughs, throws it over his shoulder, and keeps digging. Why did he do this?
BC stands for ''Before Christ''. If it was 700BC, they wouldn't have known Christ existed.

It was BC whcich means before christ. They couldn't write down BC because Jesus wasnt born yet and so they dont know he was born. This makin sense?
Yep, you got it! Good job! :D

Same for you, Rensa :p

Last edited by a moderator:
here is anothert riddle.....

If six children and two dogs were under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?

thats right!!!!!!!!! :) here is one...

what can you keep only once you have givin it?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats right!!!!!!!!! :mellow: here is one...

what can you keep only once you have givin it?
umm, i don't know

There are 2 mothers and 2 daughters in a room but when bob came in he claimed he only saw 3 people. Whats wrong with bob?

umm, i don't know
There are 2 mothers and 2 daughters in a room but when bob came in he claimed he only saw 3 people. Whats wrong with bob?
Nothing. It's a girl, her mother, and her grandmother. The mother is the grandmother's daughter.

Alright. This is sorta like tamagotchigirl2's.

There was 3 mothers and 3 children in a room. But when Greg walked in he only saw 3 people. What is wrong with Greg?

There was 3 mothers and 3 children in a room. But when Greg walked in he only saw 3 people. What is wrong with Greg?
He's mental.

the answer to my last riddle is Your Word, you con only keep your word after you have given it!

P.S. WCR, that is a tough one!

Greg is one of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back