Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the trailer when I went to go see Indy. :}And I'm only 1/4 way through Eclipse, so I wouldn't know, either.

But anyways, back on topic, I think you should read it. At least try it, because you never know if you'll like it. And if you don't like it, well, then you know you don't, and mission complete.
I did read it. xD

I'm on New moon.

I need money to buy it though LOL.

I really like the series so far, for the most part.

But, yeah, the story gets draggish. It especially did in New Moon.... (ugh, that was the most boring part)

Otherwise, it's one of my favorite books. I can't wait to see the movie! :)

I really like the series so far, for the most part. But, yeah, the story gets draggish. It especially did in New Moon.... (ugh, that was the most boring part)

Otherwise, it's one of my favorite books. I can't wait to see the movie! :D
Ughh, I agree. New Moon is my least favorite of all the books. .__. Stephenie puts an interesting spin on the beginning, something I wouldn't expect to happen.

Jacob is awesome at first, but when he starts hitting on Bella, it completely grosses me out. Who wants to kiss someone that feels like they're on fire? He's too assertive and comes on way to fast, even though Bella's not interested.

I hated the part in Eclipse where they told all the legends from La Push. That was absolutely grueling and made no sense at all.

So by far Twilight is the best; I love Twilight. New Moon was a big disappointment for me, and Eclipse is pretty good, except for that one part I mentioned above and when Bella doesn't let Edward fight.

Ughh, I agree. New Moon is my least favorite of all the books. .__. Stephenie puts an interesting spin on the beginning, something I wouldn't expect to happen.
Jacob is awesome at first, but when he starts hitting on Bella, it completely grosses me out. Who wants to kiss someone that feels like they're on fire? He's too assertive and comes on way to fast, even though Bella's not interested.

I hated the part in Eclipse where they told all the legends from La Push. That was absolutely grueling and made no sense at all.

So by far Twilight is the best; I love Twilight. New Moon was a big disappointment for me, and Eclipse is pretty good, except for that one part I mentioned above and when Bella doesn't let Edward fight.
Yeah, I think it was stupid that Bella didn't let Edward fight.

*spolier alert?*

Though, when Victoria came...hm...

Is this book any good? My friend recommended it to me, and I want to know what you guys think before I get it.
Thanks ^_~
My friend sure does enjoy it. I haven't read it,

but she enjoys the book a lot.

I love the series. I probably posted in this topic already though. Oh well. lol I'm rereading Twilight after reading the other 2 books. It's amusing how everything is in the beginning and how it all ends in Eclipse.

25 DAYS TILL BREAKING DAWN! XD

I love the series. I probably posted in this topic already though. Oh well. lol I'm rereading Twilight after reading the other 2 books. It's amusing how everything is in the beginning and how it all ends in Eclipse.
25 DAYS TILL BREAKING DAWN! XD
YAY!

Midnight party xD There having one at Barns and Noble and I'm going ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed it as a quick read, but the plot sucks, and the characters are terribly thought out. D:

The first time I read it was to get the story, but the second time was for recreation, and I didn't enjoy it half as much. And the third time, it was just. . . uggghhh.

Jasper and Alice are the only two characters I like, and I absolutely despise Bella. I mean, ew.

And New Moon was the most dull and boring book I have ever read. I read it, but the whole thing was this dragged out, uninteresting torture x_X It was like one whole book of doing nothing.

The series could be a LOT better.

But I am still looking forward to Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. n_n

I enjoyed it as a quick read, but the plot sucks, and the characters are terribly thought out. D:
The first time I read it was to get the story, but the second time was for recreation, and I didn't enjoy it half as much. And the third time, it was just. . . uggghhh.

Jasper and Alice are the only two characters I like, and I absolutely despise Bella. I mean, ew.

And New Moon was the most dull and boring book I have ever read. I read it, but the whole thing was this dragged out, uninteresting torture x_X It was like one whole book of doing nothing.

The series could be a LOT better.

But I am still looking forward to Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. n_n
YES

s supporter

Go Jasper and Alice.

-steals away-

I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn today. YAY

Twenty-one days~

I'm also going to the midnight party thingy at my local Chapters. If I dress up as a character, I'll be Alice, 'cause she's fawesome.

[SIZE=7pt]I'm not going to the midnight party, but I have the book on reserve. I can't wait to read Breaking Dawn. I am also kind of anxious to read Midnight Sun =)[/SIZE]

Okay. I love Emmett Cullen. Sorry, I don't like Edward or Jacob, ya'll can have them.

And as for the girls, I like Esme.

There is no way that I am going to the midnight party~

It will probably be filled to the rim with wannabe vampires, and total and complete Edward fangirls.

That is my living hell.

It'll be insane~D:

Nowaiii. Not going.

->>>>>Not a Party Person<<<<<-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back