Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, true. I want a Death Note t-shirt D: But, they do have The Legend of Zelda t-shirts, which is pretty cool too. They might get Twilight ones.
Mm, I should scan the pages of it, and send you the link O: I might do that~
Naw, that's okay. =3

Once I find my allowance, I will be friends with half.com. :3

Oh, OK. If you want me to, though, I'll get around to it ^^

*reads signature* Oo, oo, when you finish that picture of Matt and Mello, may I see? :3

Well, I decided I won't go to the Midnight Masquerade. Too many vampyre wannabes and creepy fans ^^'

Oh, OK. If you want me to, though, I'll get around to it ^^*reads signature* Oo, oo, when you finish that picture of Matt and Mello, may I see? :3

Well, I decided I won't go to the Midnight Masquerade. Too many vampyre wannabes and creepy fans ^^'
I couldn't. D: Borders = too far away.

I saw a Twilight calendar at Borders a couple days ago. I think Shadowfire might freak if she sees it. 8D

Eyup, you can see. Idunno if I'm gonna do it chibi or not...

ooh, NOM. That's awesome. The one I got off the special edition Eclipse just wasn't to awesome. D:

Posters are winn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from the midnight release party with a friend XD

She explained it as a love or hate book.

She absolutely loves them, but others will swear up and down that they're horrible.

I actually bought the first one tonight, lol.

It'll be the first book I've actually read in 5 years.

I got back from the midnight release thing 8DD

I meet some new friends<3

One of them called me a 14 year old girl or a 7 year old boy.... xP

But I didn't get the 3rd book though, I didn't feel like waiting in that line @-@

Dang it I was supposed to go the party. My mom said we could go but none of my other freinds could go so it would be boring bymyself. And my mom said she wouldnt wait in line until 12:00 a.m for a book. So i just said i wouldnt go. Then my freind calls me about 10:00 p.m. and says. GUESS WHAT! I'm at the release party!!! ok well I gtg. I'm with my cousins." How rude. She just wanted to rub it in my face and brag. Oh well.None of my other freinds could go either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back