Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i met up with a bunch of my friends at our towns party at Borders xD it was so much fun.

There was someone dressed up as Jasper and his real name was Jasper. he was pretty cool, although I really only like his cool pants <3 My friend Alice pushed my other friend into him and she ended up with one arm around his neck so he just hugged her. It was funny.

I have the book. (Breaking Dawn)

Its HUGE.

756 pages, if you count the Vampire Index.

I'm only on page 34 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
omgi love that book! i just got breaking dawn this morning at 12:00 AM or around that time! i was so happy!! it is one of the best seriers i've ever read

I was at the midnight party. It was fun. Breaking Dawn is sure a fat book. There was this freaky guy dressed up as Edward, and he was stalking my friends & I because he wanted up to be his "backup dancers" and sing this dunb jingle. He was like, six years older than us. And he wore this feathery mask. It was kinda funny, actually, and I got over my fear of escalators.

I'm done Breaking Dawn already. I read fast ... oh well.

XD

i think breaking dawn is lighter than the rest. is it just me or is it lighter?

ZOMG.

BREAKING DAWN <333

I must get it. <33333333

I was on a fan site and read a certain spoiler. Garh... -.-

--Hilight for Spoiler---

Bella and Edward have a kid??! *confuzzled*

Ok so I'm halfway reading Breaking Dawn and I got to tell you... Its pretty bad. Like Bella and Edward don't seem their usual selves. Bella seems I dont know..different..And Edward is less romantic. I saw all these reviews online about the book, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Yahoo Answers. A lot of people thought the book sucked. And it did. But I don't want to return my book. Lol.

The amazon reviews of Breaking Dawn were horrible. I don't even know if I want to read it now. Before the books were okay, but there was usually at least one part of the plot in each of them that just got me thinking "This is the stupidest thing ever." and I've read the entire plot for Breaking Dawn and it seems like I'd be thinking that every sentence.

Yeah, the book was pretty sucky. No one acted like themselves. And the whole thing revolved around the kid, not the whole Bella-Edward-Jacob thingy, like it should have. Gah.

Aw, that's not good to hear D:

I dunno if I even wanna read it now.

I agree about that first thing too. About some things being incredibly stupid. XD

It was the good parts that kept you reading, but apparently Breaking Dawn doesn't have many...

*************SPOILER ALERT**************** DO NOT READ IF U HAVENT FINISHED THE BOOK.

Ok so I don't see Bella and Edward as parents. It just seems weird. Like a fanfiction. (from fanfiction.net) And I didnt think Bella would turn into a vampire. It seems really weird. I didnt like that part. And the whole thing about Jacob imprinting? I would rather leave him to be alone.God its soo weird. Just like a fanfiction gone wrong. I've read better fanfiction than this. I swear.

I just got the book today. So what if I don't like it? I'll read it anyway.

Nickigi, have you noticed something? The Twilight books are written like a fanfiction. So, of course you'll have read some better fanfictions than this saga. Some fanfiction writers are amazing.

YES~ I GOT IT YESTERDAY~

WEEEE~

^^

I am halfway through the book. I love it so far.

All my friends love that book and I REALLY wanna get it! I think I'll get a book tonight.

I really want to start reading the series, my friends said she'd loan me the first book, so I'm really excited.

OUr little group (me, LN, KT & ML) are all reading them (well, me in a bit) So, it will be fun to talk about them.

Which book do you guys think is the best one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back