V5 in Canada!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really, they're cheaper?? how cheep? they usually cost like 19-20$ w/ tax.
I believe they were $15.97 plus tax. They are usually at least a dollar more. I have never seen one there for that price. Not huge savings, but I was expecting to pay more than the others. Not sure why.. maybe because I was so excited about this one. :kuribotchi:

wow..that's quite cheep! :kuribotchi: i've had to pay $19.80 or something when i bought my previous ones. well, thanks for the info..maybe i can get to a walmart or something today n spot one. :D

*---* Darn, I must go check this saturday. Even though i'm in america. ;-;

If I were you, I would wait until Februrary.

The prices might be a little lower, and demand will go down.

If only I had waited ONE week to get my v4...I could have picked ANY shell design, not a shell design I kinda hate...kinda like.

mametchi ;)

I went to wal-mart to get my v4.5 and i found a v3!!!
[SIZE=10pt]Wow! Well, that's no fun. :eek: ;) [/SIZE]

But I really want a V5!!! Does anyone here live in the southern states of the U.S., preferrably Texas, and has a V5? If so, lemme know, because I REALLY want one! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
THERE HERE! they just came to the wallmart in kingston today!

Yesterday, my friend went to zellers, and toys r us, but she didn't find any v5s. Today, she went to wal-mart. She got one. I mean 2, one for my birthday and one for herself. Its sooooo awsome! :huh:

Okay! I have been to zellers toys r us and no v5's. ;) But someone posted a comment saying that they are at Walmart canada. But when I went to their site there was nothing about tamagotchis. So if anyone has been to Walmart in Canada and has seen tamagotchi v5's please email me right away. I have bee so anxious to get one :blink: I don't know about anybody else but I am going crazy!

Aww, phooey. I went to Toys 'R Us and they said they'd be coming at the end of February! Sigh. I wish they came to Alberta sooner. I guess I'll have to check Wal-Mart or something...

The V5 is out in Cali, off Toywiz, I got mine yesterday, and I'm pretty sure they have them in ToysRUS here.

Yes version 5 is in bc I got mine a week ago in walmart in abbotsford near vancouver and i have seen them in zellers too. They might have some in maple ridge hubby is going to look for me tomorrow i want one with the musical notes on it so he's going to check out zellers for me in maple ridge.

I have the pilk i love my family one and have one of the purple ones for my daughter for now.

big fan of tamagotchi's have 1 version 4 and 4 version 4.5's as well lol

Yes version 5 is in bc I got mine a week ago in walmart in abbotsford near vancouver and i have seen them in zellers too. They might have some in maple ridge hubby is going to look for me tomorrow i want one with the musical notes on it so he's going to check out zellers for me in maple ridge.
I have the pilk i love my family one and have one of the purple ones for my daughter for now.

ok thank you soo much

I phoned walmart and zellers none had v5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back