V5 in Canada!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have phoned my local walmart and zellers no tmagotchi v5. And somebody said it is out here in Canada. But when I phoned nope nothing notta no tamagotchi v5 PLEASE!! somebody help me I need to know if it is in Canada I am going crazy please pease please! help me I have a problem :angry:

YES! I called toys R us in BC today and they have them

oh ok I will phone them then but on toysrus.com they have not even gottwn a shipment in and did you get one?
Yup :3

what do I ask cause earlier I saw a post saying that when the asked for tamagotchi v5 the person on the phone said they did not have them but they did so do I say tamagotchi v5? tamagotchi v5 familitchi? famitama? please help me out here :)

You say "Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi." The FamiTama is from Japan and I don't think they'd understand you if said FamiTama.

I am so excited! I live in Canada so this is a note to people who live in Canada and I phoned my local toys r us and they had v5's! I am gong to get one so I will update you on it later bye! :(

You say "Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi." The FamiTama is from Japan and I don't think they'd understand you if said FamiTama.
oh ya I said tamagotchi v5 before and the guy said they had none then I phoned later and the girl said they had them dso I took my chance went there and there was v5! I got the house design do u have 1?

Yesterday I went to zellers and toys r us in Richmond, neither of them carry v5

I went to the walmart in north Vancouver today, and they didnt have a single tamagotchi there :huh:

can anyone please tell me where I can get the v5 tama? I live in vancouver.

Yesterday I went to zellers and toys r us in Richmond, neither of them carry v5I went to the walmart in north Vancouver today, and they didnt have a single tamagotchi there :huh:

can anyone please tell me where I can get the v5 tama? I live in vancouver.
I got mine in lougheed toysrus they have many there if you go soon I promise they have them that is wherwe i got mine yesterday

Aw you're so lucky! When are they coming out in the UK?
UK? ummm.... I don't live there but I think at someplaces they are already out! I know UK ebay has them! ya I know in some parts they have them try your local toysrus or a store you know carries them or try phoning. Phone toysrus first then other places I bet they have at toysrus

I got mine in lougheed toysrus they have many there if you go soon I promise they have them that is wherwe i got mine yesterday
alright, I'm leaving now~

ok once you go right in keep going and there is a tiny shelf turn around and v5's are there it is near the front
yep, i've bought it~ it took me so long to find the v5.....but the shelf's actually just beside the entrance...

i got the house design, awesome~

yep, i've bought it~ it took me so long to find the v5.....but the shelf's actually just beside the entrance...i got the house design, awesome~
So you went and got a v5? I promised ya I never break a promise if I say something I mean it did u go to lougheed toysrus? I got a white house design too I walked in and saw no v5's so I gave up hope and I turned around to leave and saw the v5's. i think you will find it fun I do! tell me what are kind are they? I was gonna buy a different design cause I did not see the house design and I didn't like the designs but at last I saw the house one and got it! I am glad I got the 1 I liked bye! have a happy and wonderful v5 time :) :blink: <_< :angry: :angry:

So you went and got a v5? I promised ya I never break a promise if I say something I mean it did u go to lougheed toysrus? I got a white house design too I walked in and saw no v5's so I gave up hope and I turned around to leave and saw the v5's. i think you will find it fun I do! tell me what are kind are they? I was gonna buy a different design cause I did not see the house design and I didn't like the designs but at last I saw the house one and got it! I am glad I got the 1 I liked bye! have a happy and wonderful v5 time :hitodetchi:   :gozarutchi:   :D   :furawatchi:   :D
hahah, yep I went to the lougheed toys r us, and the trip took me almost half a day......

so there was cookie dough ,brilliant ruby, cotton candy, love my family and abstract blue. Just like u, none of the other designs actually satisfied me, and at last I saw the house one and bought it without thinking.

Hoho~thank u so much maddy~u have fun v5 time too~

Ps: does anyone know how do I name my tamas? The system never asked me to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah, yep I went to the lougheed toys r us, and the trip took me almost half a day......so there was cookie dough ,brilliant ruby, cotton candy, love my family and abstract blue. Just like u, none of the other designs actually satisfied me, and at last I saw the house one and bought it without thinking.

Hoho~thank u so much maddy~u have fun v5 time too~

Ps: does anyone know how do I name my tamas? The system never asked me to do so
me too! Ya I saw the same designs and I saw the designs that are coming out later like space trip red spots exc... and out of those house one is the best design and also it is for boys and girls :furawatchi: I saw it and had to get it it caught my eye and was so cute :kuribotchi: your welcome. It did not let you name it? hmmmmm.... odd when I woke mine up it said name this family. Did u name the family? oh I know what I thnk you mean do you mean each individual character? if you are thinking that u can name each inivdual character you don't name each pet just give the family a name hope I helped! :p

Oooh! Yessss! I can't wait till Wed, I shall beg my dad for one. I'll pay with my own money, just get him to drive me to a Wal-Mart. I want one so bad, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back