V5 in Canada!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got one of them in red with white flowers. i think they are the uk desighns.

I believe that the Tamagotchi v4.5 has already come out in the USA & Canada

[SIZE=10pt]Wow! Well, that's no fun. B) :huh: [/SIZE] 

But I really want a V5!!! Does anyone here live in the southern states of the U.S., preferrably Texas, and has a V5? If so, lemme know, because I REALLY want one! :lol:
Yes,I do.I live in Texas and my cousin,her friend,and I have one.My cousin has Cookie Dough,her friend has the I Love My Family,and I have Blue Abstract.

lucky for everyone who got a V5, i can't get my parents to agree to let me buy any tamgotchis even with my own money :huh:

tomorrow's my b-day so today i have a family party, i might be able to use the money to buy one at wal-mart tomorrow ;)

does anyone know the price? online it says $14.42...

Today I was in Walmart and I saw a whole shelf full of V5's. So, yep, they're out here in Toronto. I must say, they're extremely cute, and it reminds me very much of the TamaSchool. I suggest once they come out, you should definetely get one.
PS, I got the Tamagotchi House design. :p
I think I may have gotten that one too ,

but you'll have to explain more.

anyways

congrats to all who are in Canada.

Do sombody know when they come to sweden??

I want one! :p

//danieeel971 :p

well thats cool cause i got a REAL AUTHENTIC V5 for free! and canadiands usally get thangs LAST . Maye it was a lucky coincidence to get V5 first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back