V5 in Canada!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it might be in BC anytime sooon??? Add a post in news comments and rumors and i'll check back!!!! ;)

I haven't seen any in Pennsylvania, USA yet. ): In the past week, I've check Wal-Mart and Target with no results. I may go to Toys R Us tonight. I want to hatch it on Valentine's Day. <3

Oooh! Yessss! I can't wait till Wed, I shall beg my dad for one. I'll pay with my own money, just get him to drive me to a Wal-Mart. I want one so bad, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure about walmart but I know for a FACT they have them at lougheed toysrus

I am not sure about walmart but I know for a FACT they have them at lougheed toysrus
I'm pretty sure it's there as this Wal-Mart has new tamagotchis almost as soon as they come out. So unless they're sold out, I should be fine. If that Wal-Mart has no tama', then there's another one close to my dance school, and there's a zellers beside tha. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can't wait! :)

I'm pretty sure it's there as this Wal-Mart has new tamagotchis almost as soon as they come out. So unless they're sold out, I should be fine. If that Wal-Mart has no tama', then there's another one close to my dance school, and there's a zellers beside tha. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can't wait! :)
ya maybe but I knwo that it is at lougheed toysrus

I know here in Winnipeg theres tons so I have like 6 of them well no my sis has three and I have three! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=8pt]Has anyone seen the new tamagotchi V5's in stores in the ottawa region?[/SIZE]

out in nz!!!!i live in hamilton. i've got this yellow design with all 4 pets(like pets of your tama, the ones u get in a pure family)on it. they're just little children!!!!!!

u canadians *************

u get everything first lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back