V's Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't win the Osu Mesu set - even though we big in the last 4 seconds. Someone's max bid was way higher!

On another note, I'm rethinking the familitchi. I'm just watching it - has ten minutes to go.

NYAAAA! I'm hyper, being top the fact my violetchi figure finally arrived! After 21 days of waiting, it's arrived!

It's really fun! >===< I like just putting her on shop, and waiting for a customer to come...

Manhole's funner than I thought.. I brought Violetchi because of Ping Pong and because Violetchi's just so dang cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I promise tomorrow they'll be one big post. It's 3pm here, and Marly lost one happy and --onetwo hunger heart and pooped. I'm going to feed her, clean up after her - then play ping pong, then man hole! Nyaaa! Violetchi figure is so cute~

I dunno why I called Marlene Marly just then - that's the second time! When I lost her for a moment (I put her in my tama box and put my tama box in m soft fluffy toys box >---<) I called her Marly - but it's cute and Marlene's a bit long... So If I call her Marly instead of Marlene, it's her new nickname!

Thailand has the cutest packaging! Literally - there's this cute thailandish person with a red thing, and their bowing!!! Nyaa! Nothing much happened with Marly today, but I fell win with TamaWalkies. because my friends have them, and I love them!!!!!!!!! Nyaaa! But no, I love my v3 and v4. I haven't started them yet, but I'm opening my v4 now. I'm not sure how much batteries my v3 has - it's second hand. NYAAAA! I love my cute honey bee v4! Opening them as I type... There was a cute note with the v4! NYAAA! The v3 came with a new cr2032 battery~ Will report on the tamas tomorrow! Have to get offf~

Aww! I have two boys - I'm calling them brothers at the moment. Moldy is on the v4, Onigi is the v3. Onigi was born AFTER Moldy, and kept giving him gifts. First it was sunglasses, then he gave his brother a heart! Aww :3 Moldy will grow in 5 minutes. THANK GOD! Remind me never to start two tamas at the same time. I have Moldy and Onigi beeping every second, and Marlene beeped because she was hungry. Get is awesome - skip rope is to! It wasn't as nostalgic, because I played skip rope on my friends tamawalkie. As the v3 was preowned, I was curious. The previous owner had a strange adult - a bit like a mohimatchi, or a nonbiritchi! I did reset thpugh - and got Onigi! Moldy was meant to be Mouldy, and Onigi Onigiri. But it only allows 5 characters as a name - which made me take the username Viv instead of Vivian. Nyaa! Onigi just beeped - I praised him because he was crying. PM me if you know how to make v3/v4s do a close up. Like the Tama Go? Marly was mothering them - even though they can't connect~ x3 Onigi just pooped! Aww! I just fed them and gave them snacks - I find it easier to then play games later!!

PS - Don't tell Moldy that I think the v3 babies are cuter...

Edit - Marly was just brushing her teeth <3

EditEdit - Mizutamatchi <3 Moldy the Mizutamatchi! Ooh! I want Moldy to be Nonbiritchi :3

EditEditEdit - Onigi either evolved into Tamatchi OR Kuchitamatchi - I wasn't sure because he promptly went to bed after changing. Goodnight my little ones <3 Now I can spend 25 minutes with just Marly - to make up for spending all that time with Moldy and Onigi!

Heyyo - It's nearly nine, and I just started this post ^_^ Marly and Onigi have been awake for the last hour, but Moldy isn't up yet. Thats a bit annoying --- because then I can't pause him for school, because school starts at 9 and I should leave at 8:30. >-< Anyway - I'm hoping the preschool teacher should come soon... Moldy should get a letter - and Onigi a visit? Marlene wanted to say hello - she thought that she was being ignored. Oh - I forgot - Marlene's bedtime extended from 8:30 to 8:45. I got to spend 45 minutes with her last night. Moldy just woke up! Yay! Marlene the Violetchi, Moldy the Mizutamatchi and Onigi the Tamatchi! Yay! :3 Moldy just recieved a fortune - it said "Money is Two STars, Love is Three stars and strength one star!" That also means he's woken up ^_^ I like one of the new games -- bump. But I don't get mimic. I don't get bump either, but I won thrice ^_^ Oh, last night I went online with Onigi - but not for very long. Just connected them - Onigi gave Moldy a flower. Moldy hasn't given Onigi anything though :c Is that because their different versions?

Imma try something different now...

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Hello people! I'm Moldy!!!! I'm totally awesome~~~

Your only one year old! I liked you better when you couldn't talk! Anyway, V likes me better!

Umm...

Be quiet Onigi! V likes me more!!! Your a lazy layabouts - don't even work!

Well atleast I'm not a baby! I'm six! Your only one.

Excus--

Shuddup!

Only I'm allowed to tell Onigi to be quiet! AND V LIKES ME MORE!

I like you all equally! Now, my gorgeous little Onigi, you had something to say?

Well... I just did a poopy... And.. umm... Moldy, sissy Marly is older... :sobbing: everyone's being loud and scary except for mummy...

Onigi baby <3 Whaddya have to say for yourself, Marly, Moldy?

Sorry Marly... Onigi -- let's go play a game... I'm sorry for scaring you Onigi... Marly just gets a bit annoying...

I'm sorry Moldy... I'm so sorry Onigi :coos over the youngest tama:

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Hey everyone! V said we're going to write some stuff, like a diary.

But apparently she just typed out conversation down last time! >-< Aren't there like privacy laws? >;3

C'mon guys >.< Orange and Shy were fine with it...

Mummy and grandaddy?

Yup. I miss Orange and Shy... :sigh:

V is mammi!

Marlene and you were adopted ^_^

I'm not adopted! Maami :runs off to V:

I was there when you were adopted~ You were to!

Did I mention I went to preschool~

He did~ And he was at the top of the class.

Nerd!~

Mummy!!! :runs to V:

Marlene! Stop teasing the boys.

Sorry, V.

I just had to praise Moldy - he was pretty upset. I think he and Marlene were fighting again. They really do love each other. Marly was worrying about them hen they were asleep. When I put them in there tama box, I put her next to them. Moldy and Onigi were visiting each other earlier-- I love watching them. :) Thanks Tama V9 for the fanmail =3 Marly, Moldy, Onigi and me enjoyed reading it!

EdIt - THIEF ATTACK AT 12:30! THEIF! THIEF! :c DX

I used my usb cord (for my tablet) to get pictures from my camera! I found some old pics on it... Imma post them on before my tama shells.. I had a request for that!

24c5or9.jpg

These are our mice. Were. Well, one still is. There called Koopa and Mametchi. Mametchi died, but we still have Koopa.

33e0os0.jpg

Our boarder brought back a feral pigeon - it had hit it's head and kept flying into the window. Mum think out boarder had drunk a few drinks when she brought it home though.

qogg85.jpg

slqvma.jpg

3582oma.jpg

These pictures are of the ferret we're caring for (for a year~) with Pepe. Pepe, Harmony, Ferbish and Ragamuffin are our ferrets, and we're caring for Toto.

wraxav.jpg

Collection photo in bad light >.<

fjiw6q.jpg

V4 in bad light

2rxzeqg.jpg

V3 in bad light

2m4esnk.jpg

VIoletchi and lite Mametchi

2nbrplj.jpg

My tama-go

I'm sorry the're not very good. In bad light and very quickly.

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Poor little Moldy.. Some tamagotchi sent him poop! But I think he deserved it a little...

No one deserved that >:3

:very pale: Mhhmm...

He did! He sent Onigi a snake >:3

It looked like a duck!

It did :sighs: V.V Butt~ Poor little Onigi :c

Onigi forgives Moldy.

Anyway...

Soon I'm going to grow up! V wants me to be a young Androtchi, but I wanna be a young Kuchipatchi so I can eat lots~

Yup, and I want Onigi to be an Obotchi =3

Obotchi! Pyontchitchi!

<3

Marly's going to be an old Otokitchi and marry an old Ojitchi and have oldie babies like Oyajitchi and Gorripatchi!

If you want Moldy, you can be an old fart to :)

:smirks:

Nooooooooooo!

Onigi don't wanna have baby, want to stay with mammi!

:dies: But your babies going to be in the Martin Luther King JR Hatch..

Instead of a familitchi and music star from my birthday, I'm getting an Osu Mesu set! NYAAA! I'll probably get the music star or familitchi with MY $20, but I was gonna get a chibi or angelgotchi. Chibi because when I go back to school I'll be lonely without any tamas, and chibi's are not very demanding, correct? Anyway, If I tgake a chance and don't mind pink I might be able to get a music star and familitchi for under $10... But zero feedback, AND THERE PINK >.>

=

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Hello everybody :)

Hello as well. My Onigi turned into sweet Obotchi as I wanted! Anyway, who wants McDonalds?

Howzabout the GildedTruffle? Their food is ever so tasty, and their Au Reve Popurain has the slightest spice...

And Moldy's a gourmetchi. I miss his antics, he's all acting all high class. :c

He thinks he's to good for Mammi's Roasted Marshmallos, and that her breads tasteless

Mammi's bread is the best, isn't it, darling sister?

But I still have my darling Onigi <3 :wanders off:

Onigi only acts all polite around Mammi, he's really such a horrible liar!

--

Onigi's such a little liar, but he's MY little liar. I don't know what he's going to become, but I'm almost sure my Moldy's going to be a Tosakatchi.

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

They called me cute! They really did >:3

Moldy's being mischevious -- I thought he grew out of that and I only had Onigi and Marly! <3

They called me fat!

Ehh, sorry! My family was criticizing my tamas V_V

Mammi, is my shell really so old and worn out? :c

Your second hand, but that doesn't matter to mammi. She thinks your really charming :)

I'm not fat!

Are to!

And your a nerd~

Now now kids -- Marly, your nearly 8! Moldy, your almost an adult! Onigi wouldn't do such a thing~

:puts soap powder in the fountain: Ojotchi! Look what I'm doing :shows off:

But then again :giggles: Onigi's growing up. I miss him when he was younger, but now he's growing up.. I don't mind as much as I thought I was gonna. But Moldy's growing to... <3

---

I brought a Familitchi and Music STar with my $20, getting an Osu/Mesu set and a +color from mom and dad.

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Beep! Mammi...

:Twitches: AHH!!! DEATHBEEPOHNOEZ!

BEEP! BEEP!

Nooez... No death beep! :twitches in sleep:

BEEP! BEEP!

:wakes up: I had the strangest nightmare...

Beep!

Oh noez! :checks Moldy: v.v Moldy, you only lost ONE Hungry heart... :feeds and plays with all tamagotchis:

Morning, V

Morning, Mammi

Mammi -- look! I'm brushing my teeth~

Don't show off. No one reminded me I had to brush them last night.. :<<half asleep:

O-okay...

-

^^ That really happened V_V

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

SO what anime does everyone want to watch?

Tamagotchi Anime!

DINOSAUR KING! You only wanna watch Tamagotchi Anime because there's a Mametchi innit!

You only wanna watch DInosaur King 'cus there are DINOSAURS in it!

V.V Onigi?

Maybe you should show us why you love Digimon so much?

Isn't it easy to understand? Tai and Matt are so delicous cool x3 Especially in season 2... << :Fangirl drool: And anyway, Season Three has TERRIERMON AND LOPMON innit x3 << :eek:bvious partner choice: Mmmhhmmmm.. :stop being fangirlish: Anyway.. Digimon brings back nostalgic memories.

I wanna watch Dinosaur King!

And I want a Pachycephalosaurus =3 Okay, seriously :slaps self: If mammi goes all fangirl again, hit her hard.

Tamagotchi Anime :)

If there are more up on youtube. :checks: No, but there is a Tamagotchi Ocean glitch video.

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

V, this friend of mine on TamaTalk...

Not that show off Pipotchi, I hope?

Wasn't my AUNT a Pipotchi? Anyway, it doesn't matter, but she said I should watch Twilight. Will you take me?

OH NO, Young missy. No daughter of mine watches that.

I'm no daughter of yours! And anyway, it's only because you don't like it.

Anything but that movie! I'm allowing you to be a fan girl, but not a Twilight fangirl! Any other movie.

The (Movie Name Here)?

Yes! The (Movie Name Here)! ANYTHING but Twilight.

Isn't that MA+++++++?

:walks off:

... Ooops...

-

Five Minutes later

-

I WANT MY MAMMI! :screaming, crying, and hugging:

:hugs: Moldy! You know (Movie Name Here) was called "the scariest moveie EVER made..."

Moldy, A TEENAGER, wet his pants :dances around:

What happened?

:explains the start of the movie: WAAAH!

:is white: Where's MY mummy?

:clutches: Mammi...

I want Mammi!! :huggle attack:

I'm SUCH a bad TamaMum! I was playng with my brother on the trampoline - and in that time ALL my tamas went to sleep. Onigi one hunger and one happiness, and a poop, Moldy with a poop, and three empty hunger hearts and2 happiness. marly had only two HUNGER hearts empty and no poo.

Quick update here. Me, Moldy, Onigi and Marly are watching a Movie. Halfway through, I checked them. Moldy is now Tosakatchi =3

Marlene

Moldy

Onigi

V

Imma Tosakatchi now =3

I wonder what I'm gonna be...

Who cares.. V actually got something right O,o

I know.. I'm scared too!

:whimpers:

:pale:

Theres a reason I'm definitely not related to them X3 By the way, when are you leaving Moldy, Onigi?

Umm... I dunno when they're leaving =3

One of us is having a baby on the 15th, maybe, and the other...?

I DUNNO. Depends if Onigi's evolution is cute.

:crosses fingers: Of course I'm gonna be cute, Mammi's my Mammi.

Well, he's obviously cute like that NOW.

Uh-huh... Mammi, I haven't been on Music City for a while...

Mammi, I haven't been on TamaTown!

And I was only on for a few seconds :c

FINE! I'll take you all on TamaTown...

Latest posts

Back