V's Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Sorry there were no updates for the last few days. >.<

Keith was a Mattaritchi, Rythmi a Sakuramotchi and Kellyn was a... AHIRUKUTCHI! Sorry, that took a lot of remembering. He only changed an hour ago ;P

Keith is now a Mamekotchi, Rythmi a Chamametchi (Is she to become really pretty to?) and Kellyn a Kurokotchi.

I'd REALLY REALLY like a Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Violetchi, Hatagatchi, Watatatchi (All sort of special, as the last two can turn into Makiko and KuroMametchi) or Sukatchi or Chantotchi. Sukatchi and Chantotchi aren't special, but I love them >-<

Umm.. Oh yes! David finally married Mel. They had a little boy. Imma call him Lars. Ha, going from the latest game to the 1st (or 2nd, depends how you think). Lars is awesome ^-^ 'Lars Tenobor, the Sorcerer

Mean-spirited noble boy who is from the eastern city Ghalarah. He is the son of Mistress Rona Tenobor who owns Rhen. In the city, it is well known that Lars can learn magic and is going to become a sorcerer. When he learns that Rhen is going to attend his school and become a sword singer, he sets out to make her life miserable.' is on the wiki. He does change, and loads of people hint Rhen+Lars. Heh, but I don't think the Amaranthia made an ending for that. Sure, they made an ending where Rhen lives alone as a hermit, where she rules Thais with Dameon, Rules the darkness with Dameon and marries Danny the baker's son, but I don't think Rhen and Lars can get together. So, there are loads of fanfics for them. Heh, way to much information. I think maybe my next nameing theme will be THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU! Shiki, Rhyme, Beat, Neku, Joshua (<3) and all those unimportant reapers (Well, I forgot their names.). Maybe Ai and Mina and Eri and Makoto, some of those unimportant. Well, Eri is a good plot helper thing, since Shiki ---- bleeping out spoilers ---. Hehe.

PrincessPink99 signed on

K+K signed on

TopKid00 signed on

YellowRibbon32 signed on

Stalker signed on

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed on

Gummytchi01 signed on

-StrawberryPlayer- signed on

SorcererLars signed on

Gummytchi01: Everyone signed on at once? Heh. Oh. Who's K+K, Topkid00, PrincessPink99 and SorcererLars?

K+K: I'm Keith. The Mamekotchi. PrincessPink99's my sis, Rythmi, who's a Chamametchi.

TopKid00: And I'm Kellyn, a Kurokotchi.

PrincessPink99: → ♥Hi!♥ ←

Stalker: I just showed Rythmi the symbols.

SorcererLars: Syybils? I 'im Lars. Mami showw'd mii 'dis chat.

YellowRibbon32: Lars.. How about Daddy helps you type?

Gummytchi01: Hey!I'm on here to, you know.

Stalker: I will.

Stalker signed off

SorcererLars: Aunty Vivi is helping me.

-StrawberryPlayer-: I gotta go. You as well, David, Mel. Concert soon.

Gummytchi01 signed off

-StrawberryPlayer- signed off

SorcererLars signed off

YellowRibbon32

Stalker signed on

Stalker: Keith, Rythmi and Kellyn. You should get off to. Marly, darling, you as well.

PinkPrincess99 signed off

K+K signed off

TopKid00 signed off

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed off

Stalker signed off

Last edited by a moderator:
(umm.. I guess a bit of spoilers for The World Ends With You)

Calling... Calling... Someone is calling...

Oops /-/

That's me listening and singing to 'Calling' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445abkZlWKU) a soundtrack from The World Ends With You. Hehe.

I dunno whether to think I'm a good tama-mummy or a bad one.

Lars is a Kikitchi, which on a growth chart I found, is perfect care.

But Keith is a Ohyotchi -no info on that character-, Rythmi a Watatchi (YAY), and Kellyn a Mukugetchi, Can someone tell me how to get bond on the v5? I only have 10%. Bleeh.

-listens to Amnesia- (

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png so sad >.<)
"But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose. Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world." - Joshua, before supposedly being 'erased'.

One of the times the music reminds me of in the game. It also reminds me of Rhyme being erased, but I forgot Beat's words, as I was crying.

But this is my TAMA log, not my THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU log > :p

"..." - V

"STOP IT! This log is supposed to be about me." - ??? (Lars)

"No. Me." - ??? (Keith)

"Shuttit! Can't you see I was reminiscing all those sad stuff?" - V

"He was kinda cute^^ In an rpg sort of way." - ??? (Rythmi)

"... Bleh ..." - Lars

"Rejected, dude. Anyway, as if I'd let you near my sis. Your only a teen." - Keith

"... There goes my plans. Oh wait! I can just pause you guys until Lars is your age!" - V

"Not necessary, right guys?" - Kellyn

"..." - Keith

"Well, he is kinda cute, in a kiddy kinda way." - Rythmi

Takari rules~ I mean, in every way.

Lars is in a band with a Hinotamatchi called Dino and a Chamametchi called Elaine.

I wish Dino was an Imotchi, and a chic. That's be the anime full on. (Kikitchi, Chamametchi and Imotchi!)

PrincessPink99 signed on

K+K signed on

TopKid00 signed on

Stalker signed on

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed on

SorcererLars signed on

lol-Elaine-lol signed on

firer0cker signed in

Stalker: ... <3 ...

firer0cker: ... ... ...

lol-Elaine-lol: Larsy, what is this place?

SorcererLars: It's a chat room..

PrincessPink99: !!! Lars, why's she calling you Larsy?

K+K: Rythmi, you realise your older than him?

TopKid00: Ryth, jealousy doesn't suit you.

PrincessPink99: I'm not jealous! ...

lol-Elaine-lol: Good. Because Larsy and I are going to get married, won't we Larsy dear?

firer0cker: 'oh larsy dear' haha. lars, I never knew you'd let her push you around like that.

SorcererLars: I was just being nice, ya' know. How would I know if she'd think it'd mean we'd get married? Yuck. Shuttup, Dino.

Stalker: Well, sorry 'Elaine', I control this world. Lars is marrying Rythmi, and that's final. Unless you grow up into some adorable tama, you can marry Dino for all I care^^ :goes back into a trance: Ohh, The World Ends with You.. Why did you have to end? <3

Connection is lost

<3<3<3<3

Lars is like David.

Oh, and Dino is Robotchi while Elaine is Chantotchi....

THAT MEANS RYTHMI HAS COMPETITION!

Marly's old now ^_^ With a dude kid. I might call him Random (Long story). Buuuuuutttttt, I might forget. Hah.

... Win some lose some? Ahem. I mean win ONE and lose lots.

bad:

Marly left! (And I was getting restless, wanting her to leave! How wrong I was!)

Rythmi left the familitchi to marry Lars... But... V5's and V6's have different 'friend' option. She never came back.

My brother ignored his baby "Mushie".

... Umm.... Yeah! Lars ignored a Maidtchi. So I'm hoping Elaine comes...batch

good:

Atleast Keith married a Memetchi. So they're all in the "Meme" family, but they're babies.. One's in the "Kuchipa" family

... Story time! ...

Elaine, Crawford and Luana where crowded around the father, who had in his hand, a letter. It was blue, and had curly writing. "Papa! What's it say?" called out one of the children, the youngest, a Futabatchi, before another silenced her. "He's going to read it to us! I bet its from his other lover!" chuckled the comedian wanna-be, Crawford, before getting a dirty look from Luana. The oldest child, Elaine, had scissors in hand and was cutting up the envelope. "Hush, my darling..." soothed their mother, scooping them all up in her arms, and sitting on the soft couch. "Now Papa will read it." she said, stroking Luana, and looking at her husband who was now seated beside her. "It's from my sister....!" he said, reading the cover.

Dear Keith,

I know you and Kellyn and Lars have been wondering what's become of me... I set off to Lars' that night, but I ran into a KuroMametchi. It was love at first sight. Tell Lars dear I'm sorry. How's life? ... I know I'm sounding stuck up.. But I really am sorry. I realised... I only loved Lars as a brother.

Rythmi!

--- The reply... ---

Ryth!

Hey, sis. Lars understood. Elaine tried to propose, but he met this nice Masktchi at a concert... They have the sweetest baby boy. We suggested Dameon as a name, or maybe Devin. I told his you'd like Ean, and you always thought it nice...

Keith~~~

... Bye bye Larsy. Dameon your baby is paused..

Heheh. Nope, not funny. ... will have to find a 'tab'. Will keep playing with v5 - might un-tab v3...

I know all my posts have been crapppyyyy.... I've looked at starting my v3 or v4... But nah. So I'm only playing my v5 at the moment. Yay!

It's actually really fun, despite what others say.

... Gyaaghhh~

Can someone pm me - what was their favorite format? I can try do that more... I mean, I can do a story type, or the chat room. Or maybe like.. blog posts ^_^

I was looking forward to getting my tamas on my birthday... But my mum said I'll get them early so they don't interfere with school... A bit good, and a bit bad...

So it depends if I can do my valentines hatch.

Zero's a chamametchi now <3

:lub:

Bye bye Crawford and Luana. Elaine's a mummy of two adorable baby girls.

I think it's to hard to keep a type of name. So random names ^_^ Because I had the urge to call the kids Shiki and Eri. Shiki is the oldest- Eri the youngest! Zero has two happy items. I planted a tree, and now it's got three leaves~

I couldn't think of names, so Lisa and Bart. They'll get married-- inbred. I just realized. Tamagotchi's ARE inbred. Osu/Mesu repeatedly mate with their brother/sister, and all the other ones.

I might write a chat soon...

Here are there would-be usernames..

Shiki - Seamstress101

Eri - Designer101

Zero - ColourGal

Lisa - LilLisa--

Bart - El_Barto_

Now Shiki and Eri are paused. 4 is lots;;; and it would overlap with school.

Now only running Osutchi, Mesutchi and TMGC+C.

I untabbed Curry today; He's already a mohitamatchi but has only seen an hour of life. I fed him and played some games; his dad was a mohitamatchi to... Bleh, I'll stop that now. I fed him exactly 4 scones, and played Get a few times before bump. Money total is 1682. I then realized that laying games didn't fill happy hearts. There goes that idea of keeping his weight down. Apparently I'll have to feed snacks them play some games to lose weight~ Which we all know isn't happening... My little chubby baby Curry~
Yes, what I've posted on my hatch~

Little Curry baby <3 ... ... Speaking of babies, Lisa and Bart (Who don't have real names yet >_>) have little bubs next to them. t bad characters because my parents let me sleep in as a 'gift' yesterday. So they evolved next to poop and with empty hearts. Bleh. I tried to bribe them with chocolate; except they can't eat it. Your all surprised I gave away chocolate? It was that instant one.. Usually I like it, but honeycomb on already rich valhalla ice cream? ... Ice-cream cake ftw <3 Uh, yes... I just thought of some names~ Chocolate and Honeycomb! Their 'short' names will be Choco and Honey! ... Honey is the chick, see? :points to the funny looking babies:

Oh yes, I forget to tell you guys Ichi is paused... Ichi is Zero's baby~ Ichi is so cute <3

Little Curry is the cutest teenager ever >-<

Hinatchi <3 He was really good toda; not much happened. He called out a few times, so he has a few more training bars; but he's VERY fat now. I also tested the way I was going to keep him from teachers. The experiment (ha) wielded really good results. No-one noticed him; even the tamagotchi crazed friends.

Not much with Lisa/Honey and Bart/Choco. Parents should leave tonight. $50 came in the mail from relatives, as well as my p1~

Nothing much has happened >.< He's been sleeping.

... But now it's the weekends <3 Ands on monday I WILL take him. Watches (portable clocks) are allowed, and tamagotchi's tell time... And use watch batteries ...

^-^

... Wait a minute...

DUDE MIMITCHI? DX

! Yay ! Mimitchi <3

Curry is a ChoMametchi. Not a mimitchi o.o

Anway...

Choco and Honey are dead. I was wondering if tabbing them would keep the batteries... It did not register that is goes straight to the Download Reset screen; and that they don't have a download option. I'm going to start them up on a holiday when I can play them for a while. <3

A strange spider character came just after school ended; I said NO! But then a Masktchi came.. Almost... Then the sweetest Mimitchi. His daddy was a Mametchi and his mummy a Mimitchi.. Now him, a ChoMametchi... Nuuuuuu. Said no to a Robot chic. Aren't they dudes? Tried again~ ... .... Curry is not GAY. < I couldn't think of another word for it. A GOZARUTCHI (A dude?!?) came for my baby. I said no. I'm sure my darling Cho-Mametchi looked relieved. I'm not against that kind of stuff, though. Then a whole black tama that sort of looks like Gozarutchi... Nuupe. God, I'm being so picky >.< It came again. BLEH! (Am writing this while it happens, and while reading Phnx0313's log!) THe one that came the first time came again. It's kind of cute this time^^ But I said no; I didn't know what it is. The whole black one was Kurokotchi... WHat's with the no gender defining characters? I'd freak out if I had a boy Memetchi, or Mimitchi or Leaftchi... Or a chic Kuchipatchi or Mametchi 0.0 KUROKOTCHI??? NOOOOOO! ... If he was a chic, he'd marry the Hanatchi. It's so cute!!! But.. yeah. I'm in a ranting mood. My brother took my p1 out of my box and put a battery in it. I turned around when it beeped. He looked at me; "I was starting it for you!". Then he chucked it in the box and the box fell off the table and all the tamagotchis fell out >_< Another; no. Seriously, I don't want him to get married. But I would love to run my p1 V_V Going to try once more.. Sorry gorgeous Masktchi. Maybe later <3

Latest posts

Back