V's Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing much with Curry. But Unit is so pretty <3 He/She's my p1; I love him so much already. I'll refer to Unit as a he, I guess. I just realised I had Zero; and now Unit. There both mathematical/number references. I called my math book Numeracytchi... My ruler is Rulertchi, and so on~

Unit just went to sleep. I love him so much. he's got lots of character and is so simple. Only thing is the buttons are a bit hard to press; but I'll get used to them. Oh, and I've ordered 3 tamagotchis. I won't run them straight when I get them, I don't think. I'm thinking about changing my style... But I'm not sure.

Not much today with Curry, just a marriage proposal from a Spider Tamagotchi (Who won't give up...), Hanatchi (Who won't either!) an' stuff. Said no, of course.

Unit was muted, but WAS taken to school. He wasn't as demanding as I originally thought he would, but he DID get me in trouble in PE. He had 3 hunger hearts gone, and two happy hearts. But I shouldn't have been yelled at; we were having a five minute drink and toilet break. AND I have permission >X

You don't have to read this, I just wanted to type it~

It's boring -- but sort of exciting -- in the morning the names are called and then we have to do news. Teacher opens some news websites and that's 30 minutes of my life I'm not getting back. << Okay, no, it's interesting. But I can't check them in that time; the lights off. After that is spelling : group one, my group, are doing vocab and grade 7 work. I finished pretty early, so Curry lost a bit of weight. I usually talk gaming with one of the grade 5 boys who I usually sit with. ... I glared at him. He hates Pokemon, Digimon and Tamagotchis. So I sung "Tama-g, Tama-go, Tamagotchi! It's a word that means we're friends~". he poked me with a pen. Then it went on to what games we hate and love. After spelling it's fruit break, then it varies. Today we had maths; we all got in a circle and we learned something or other. Then she gave us a slip of paper and we all had to silently get in order. I was 12,500. Then recess came and I played with Curry and Unit for most of it; I was waiting at Bob [A big tree 'off' school property. It totally is not.] until a teacher told me move. So I went to Claire [The less awesome tree, but still cool.]. Five minutes before the bell, they came and said they had to stay in at recess. They're in a different class. After recess was daily PE. Running :| AFter that was actual PE; more running and shotput and vortex. I love them, but I have to do 6 sports in the athletics carnival. That's a bit of a jumble. In running, I checked them. I only did that, then went back to running. When we finished, I headed up to my drink bottled, and fed them and played while drinking my water. THEN she yelled. Bleh. After that was Music; was okay. But my throat was killing me. Then lunch came; I waited at Claire. Me and my best friend went off to play alone; the other two had went off and were playing with a little kid and playing Sonic. With them' being Shadow and Silver and whatever. My friend was bored of it; apparently they played it every day when I was homeschooled. I'm sure that's an overstatement, but still. We went off and played on the dizzy thing. We started on talking about the Leaver's Cruise. Then it ended, and then the teacher had a big lecture. Then school ended~

Then mum took me out shopping. Meat and fruit, and stuff. Then we went to the chemist, to get Pawpaw and Strepsils, as well as Panadol. Strepsils for my aching throat and stuffed nose, Panadol for my headache and Pawpaw for my dry stinging lips. Soon I've got to draw some covers for my books.

I have no idea why I wrote that, but meh. My logs's not my diary or something~ :hits head:

I'm sick today. Last night I slept for 2 hours, woke up, slept again, and then repeatedly woke up and fell asleep. And I woke up in the morning, said goodbye to my dad who was heading to bed, then went into my mum. School was supposed to be in an hour or so from then, but I had a fever. So I stayed home today. I couldn't relax; Unit and Curry were missing. 5 hours and 30 minutes they were alone. When I finally found them, they had empty hearts, both were sick, and had poo everywhere. But they're okay now... <3

Unit's a KuchiTamatchi now. I sort of wanted one, but I was a bit annoyed. Because I didn't TRY to get him. It was probably because of when I was sick. But yeah, I was aiming for Nyorotchi. He's rather cute, but doesn't live long... So I'll get him or Kuchipatchi.

.. On a sad note, Curry's an oldie. Well, it isn't sad, but yeah. I have to tab him. I'll be starting my v6; because I've got that urge. Maybe when I run Efa, his baby might be a girl.. Or maybe the 3 new tamagotchi's I've ordered might be girls!

Tomorrow I'll start Dameon.

I'd have to say, I'm laughing. Dameon is now a Kuchitamatchi as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just noticed how hard it is for me to look back at my things.. So I'm going to try PHNX0313's style... (Shamelessly copying)

Tell me how it goes?

START TAMA LOG

Blue and White P1

[Tarakotchi] Unit

06 yr

25 lb

03 Training

5 Hungry

4 Happy

Yes, my baby is a Tarakotchi now. It must be because I'm running three tamagotchi's. But yeah, he's a Tarakotchi. They are pretty cute after a few hours, though.

Seriously, I love the p1. Can't wait until I can get a p2 as well!

Pink Note Music Star

[Kikitchi] Dameon [3G]

01 yr 23 Stress

20 lb 255 Tone

04 Hungry 240 Rhythm

04 Happy 274 Original

Asian MUSIC [Keyboard] 4000 pnts

Little ladies man, he is <3

Ichigotchi and Chamametchi ;P

Penny the Chamametchi plays Mic, and Lisa the Ichigotchi on Saxophone!

White Tamagotchi + Color

[Memepetitchi] [2G]

01 yr

69 lb

120 Pocket Money

0 Lottery Tickets

Items:: 03

END TAMA LOG

I like using Phnx0313's style. It's pretty easy to read, isn't it? If anything important happens after this I'll add it in a little EDIT thing...

START TAMA LOG

Blue and White P1

[Tarakotchi] Unit

07 yr

11 Training

5 Hungry

4 Happy

I can't say anything's happened, anyway >.<

Pink Note Music Star

[Mametchi] Dameon [3G]

02 yr 34 Stress

30 lb 333 Tone

05 Hungry 339 Rhythm

05 Happy 370 Original

Rock 'n' Roll MUSIC [Keyboard] 0 pnts

Yes, isn't he sweet? Mametchi ^_^

2/3 on first try. They all yelled at poor poor Penny the Kunoitchi! Seriously, Lisa the Memetchi was probably the worst...

END TAMA LOG

Ichi is paused; she's a weekend tama. Got all happy items though~ I changed the time so I got a clear night though.

Update finally...

Never ever ever ever ever ever letting my brother babysit my Tamagotchis.

I said he could have them and put them to sleep (Gave them to him at 2PM). I went to bed early, and woke up yesterday. And, felt sick. So I stayed home alllll day, playing Digimon Dusk. But before playing my DS I went to pause my Tamagotchi's. What did I see? A DEAD UNIT.

He said he forgot.

So now Dameon is paused as I am not in mood for ANYTHING. I'm still feeling sick today but I have to go to school because mum is working in Canteen today. And tomorrow.

V_V And we have to walk today :points to the windy and freezing outside:

Is sweaty and such... Almost everyone was looking at me. Me and 3 others did CInderella. It was half an hour long, and we practiced ONCE. The second time my mum walked in and handed me a package. I screamed and jumped up and down; It's here! It's here! 1 v1, 1 v2, and a v4.5 which I gave to my friend for her brithday. It was originally mine, but her birthday is TOMORROW. And I haven't even ordered her present, so she got the 4.5.

... Does that mean I'm logging again? Yes. Yes it does.

But I'm only on quickly and I have pancake night tonight ^_^

So no update now...

- I lied! Slifa and Ra. I know Slifa is spelt Slifer, but not big enough XP Both girls <3 Kunsa has a girl to! That's my friend. I forced her to join ^_^

I haven't posted in a LONG time! But I promise I'll get around to unpausing either Ra or Slifa.

My friend asked me why I haven't been watching a show we watch online or email her much. I said 'cus I kept playing sims 2. She went on to ask me why I hadn't brought my tamagotchi's to school, she missed playing with them. I said I guess I missed Unit.

So yeah, I'm going to start up my P1 again <3

Okay, seriously, I will. On the weekend, after 9:00 am. Saturday ^-^

Definitely.

I promise.

No more being lazy and not getting up from the computer.

Seriously.

And since this is full of useless things, I might make a nice clear log.

One which is easier to read and whatnot.

My p1 is being run, yep.

But v1 or v2 is the question -.-

Latest posts

Back