V's Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlene [Tama-Go]

Moldy [V4]

Onigi [V3]

V

Your boring! How come you won't play with your golden tamagotchi?

I tried! I even went to my souvenirs... DX

I played with my action figure!

Annnyywaayyy, how did you enjoy TamaTown?

Fun!

Interesting...

YOUR WOULDN'T BUY ME THE VIOLETCHI POSTER >:3

Now now Marly! We're on a budget.

Right >_< So when you get your music star you can transfer all my hard earned cash and buy them a thousand items!

Now! You'll still have some. AND not only you earnt that. Most of it was earnt by Shy and Orange!

Hmmph!

Hmmph!

Huh?

Ignore them, thats how girls show their affection...

Fighting?

Yup. Wierd.

:glares:

Harrumph. No TamaTown for you, Moldy >:3

And no games and no items and no fun? :3

Marly! No TamaTown for you either >_> Onigi, since they're not going on TamaTown for the rest of the day, we'll have a long visit... x3 x3 x3

-

She is so favoring Onigi >_>

Yep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlene [Tama-Go]

Moldy [V4]

Onigi [V3]

V

V, me and Moldy have to tell you something.

:stops cooing over Onigi: Yes?

We think you favor Onigi over us...

Ehh... :X :is turned away from Onigi:

Mammi, Moldy, Marly! I'm a Mametchi!

<3 :lubs:

Aww'd--I mean... Your still favoring him!

Cool! My bros a Mametchi!

:sighs: V.V

Moldy

106 Intelligence

49 Beauty

33 Spiritual

4yrs

50lbs

Gen1

Boy

Marlene

10yrs

Gen3

46lbs

Girl

Onigi

4yrs

52lbs

Boy

Gen1

::edit::

Every girl's gonna love me. Don't they all love buff firefighters?

V.V You've got more Intelligence than that. You were ALMOST a teacher, except for the last judge.

>__< Lots happened today. Well, quite a bit. Onigi ran out of batteries. We went out, and my mum decided to buy him some batteries, I locked myself out of the car, so I went in the shop. Somehow Marly's contact protector (Y'know the thing you got on your Tama-Go in the packaging, to protect the place you connect figures?) fell off, and that makes me a bad TamaMummy >.< For a good note, Onigi's got a battery now...

Nothing much today! Will do a bit more writing a bit later.

EDIT!

Colors will be different, don't have exact.

Marlene [Tama-Go]

Moldy [v4]

Onigi [v3]

V

I was 79lbs, now I'm 38lbs.

I was 71lbs, now 33lbs.

Was 73lbs, now 59lbs. >_<

Well.. V4 games aren't as fun.

>_> Not fair!

Sorry -_- Marly, your almost 12, right?

Yup![Tama-Go]

Moldy, to make up for it.. TamaTown?

Yay!

Marlene [Tama-Go]

Moldy [v4]

Onigi [v3]

V

I'm so sorry! I slept in >_> Moldy, I'll check your mail while I care for Onigi. Marly, I'll clean you up while I feed Moldy! Moldy, I play with you while I feed Marly. Too much... :does in random order:

Awwh, c'mon. I woke up at 7:30, and you woke up at 11?

Eh-huh.. :sheepish:

I like sleeping in to, but the light comes on!

Moldy doesn't know if the Matchmaker'll come today or tomorrow~

Tomorrow! But will that leave enough time for the baby to be left on the 15th? >.<

:shrug:

Oh well...

Okay, I wasn't going to breed Onigi.. But the matchmaker brought the cutest Mimitchi! Onigi married the adorable mimitchi and had a baby. I think it's a boy, again. Moldy married a Maidtchi. Apparently while I was out, my brother pressed a button and the matchmaker brought a Wooltchi (Isn't that male?) - I changed the time, and got a Masktchi. Cute but not what I wanted, so I tried again and got Maidtchi. ~Nyaa~ I'm waiting for Marlene to grow up! She's 13 now - almost 14!

Okay, I think after Marly becomes and oldy and has a baby and leaves it, I'll pause. Same for Moldy (When he leaves his baby)-- Not sure about Onigi's baby though. If it turns out it's a girl, I'll keep playing it, if it's not I'll have a break until my Music Star and Familitchi arrive ^_^

<<I can't tell whether their babies are boys or girls..<<

V-V

Moldy and Onigi left last night. I've tabbed Moldy's baby back up, but not Curry. Curry is Onigi's son. I think I might have a food theme for my v3. Curry's so sweet... Reminds me of Onigi <3 I've drawn Onigi's memorial, but can't draw Tosakatchi...

- Moldy isn't any oldie yet. AND she's 15! - <Older than me

What I've decided... I'll play them till their toddlers, then tab both Curry and Efa. Efa is Moldy's son.

Marlene (Tama-Go)

Me

'tis so lonely V_V

Murderer >:3

Come on >_> I just tabbed Curry and took out Efa's batteries. You can't even connect with v3 and v4s!

Your going to murder me next!

No! I'm only gonna.. TAKE YOUR BATTERIES OUT >:3 "grabs evil screw driver:

Not even gonna give my little baby a life...

I will! but I don't wanna get bored of the tama-go forever >:3 I'm going to switch which ones I'm running.

I'm lonely to. Sure youcan't start up that Music Star or Familitchi or whatever? :c

Nope. You'll get plenty of visits. Ones being started tomorrow, and the other when my bulk cr2032 batteries arrive. Though you might not meet the second.

>_> Aww well, I'm going back to tamaplanet soon anyway. Gonna say hello to Mummy and grandaddy and Onigi and Moldy. They won't be happy you tabbed Efa and Curry, and my babe.

Names... Marly, do you like Lars if it's a dude and Rhen if it's a gal? Maybe Dameon for a boy. Or Devin. Or Ean,Edward and Galahad? If it's a chic, maybe Stella? Mel? Talia? Elini? Alicia? Te'ijal? Iya? June, Yvette, Nox or Uma? Not Lydia though. <<Evil name for boy! Gyendal, Ahriman.... SPOOK! That hot dude Edward's jealous of who turns out to be Gyendal in disguise~<<

Take your lousy aveyond names somewhere else! I want my child to have a normal name. Not like Orange or Shy or Marlene or Moldy or Onigi. Or CURRY OR EFA! Who calls their 'babies' that?

I'm taking that as an insult. :looks evilly at familitchi and music star: One of you'll be my Aveyond baby.. The other will be my Pokemon Ranger! (Shadows of Almia first - until I buy and complete the others...)

I pity them V_V

I pity that poor child who's going to be called stupid names like 'John' or 'Emily'. I mean, there nice. But overused. And when your baby goes to see you, it'll yell. "YOUR THE PERSON WHO MADE ME HAVE THAT PLAIN NAME! I WAS GONNA BE CALLED SOMETHING AWESOME! LIKE MARSHMALLOW!"

I started the Music Star. hen I first held it, the plastic felt flimsy, even compared to a Tama-Go! The battery case felt loose, but no matter. I only got 'Vivia', I must have pressed a button... When she (I think it's a she) hatched, I received a Panda, Gotchi Points and an electric guitar ^_^ Will connect Marlene with it in a moment.

- I named her Mel, as from Aveyond.Her type of music is Hip Hop. -

Mel got sick, so I had to give her two doses of medecine.

Marlene (Tama-Go)

Mel (Music Star)

Me

How fortunate! An adorably cruel Chamametchi on a Chamametchi Music Star ^-^ :love:

You like that Mel's a bit.. Cold?

Oh course. Just like her namesake. Poor kid, though, she has to be PINK :c

Right...

So you'd expect an orphan/ex-thief/person who'll save the world/person who'll end the world/person who'd being chased by a maniacal vampire who wants the world in eternal darknes and revenge on his sister and his husband who are helping her?

RIGHT. :rolls eyes:

You don't believe me! I guess that means I'll have to play all 4 of the games again (Over 30-100 hours of roleplaying goodness in each game!) and only eat chocolate and lemonade and pause you.. Because NO-ONE interuppts me playing aveyond...

But your playing one now! And you only mute us.

I'm playing RHEN's QUEST, not part of the Darkthrop Prophecy and such. After Rhen's quest I'll play Ean's Quest.. Maybe then I'll finish Ahriman's.

Isn't Ahriman's prophecy the first game? :sighs:

:sticks tongue out:

-

I'm Mel. Ma wants me to post some stuff. Well, I'm going to really enjoy going to school. WHAT? Not to learn, to harass the teacher.

I taught her that one^^

I really enjoy watching mama play her Aveyond games. One day she said she'd show me the game my name came from. Apparently I'm an ex-thief/mage/orphan/savior/destroyer. Personally, I enjoy being the destroyer. :squashes a spider:

<3 Isn't she so cruel and adorable?

:sigh: I'll never understand.

Because your 18. AND NOT AN OLDIE!

Mel's in a band with an Ichigotchi the Colleen and a Nonopotchi called David. Their called Taiora - I wanted to call them Taito, but that's a yaoi pair - so I went for Taiora.

Mel and Colleen play guitars, and David plays the accordion. D'you see I'm aiming for Mel and David to get together ^_^

Hi! I'm David, I'm a nonopotchi.

I'm Colleen! I'm an ichigotchi.

And you know the next person!

... David's an idiot and a show off.

That's okay, that's how Mel thought Edward was at first^^

:looks down: Why doesn't Mel like me?

I dunno. :turns even redder than usual:

I don't see how Colleen likes David.

(Colleen is acting Stella -A bit OOC-, but in the later games.)

~Mel

David out!

Bye bye! -Colleen

I'm trying something else...

YellowRibbon32 signed on

YellowRibbon32: Huh? There's no one here. Dammit.

Stalker: I've been here all along... Mwahaha!

YellowRibbon32: Oh, hey Ma. I gave the link to Colleen, and David.

Stalker: Did you? Because I'm sure David told me you hadn't...

YellowRibbon32: Did he? dang-- I mean I must have forgotten!

Stalker: I know? How forgetful. ;P Don't worry though, I gave him the link.

YellowRibbon32: I hate you.

-StrawberryPlayer- signed on

Gummytchi01 signed on

-StrawberryPlayer-: Hey Mel. Hey V. Oh look, David signed on at the same time as me ^_^

YellowRibbon32: Hey Colleen.

Stalker: Bye. I'm going to go give Marly a link.

Stalker signed out

Gummytchi01: Hey Mel!

-StrawberryPlayer-: Hey Mel. I think David's talking to ya' X3

YellowRibbon32: ... Colleen, so how come you weren't at band practice after school today?

-StrawberryPlayer-: My mum wanted me to help her with something.

Gummytchi01: Mel?

YellowRibbon32: That's annoying, Colleen.

-StrawberryPlayer-: Yup.

Gummytchi01: ...

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed on

Gummytchi01 signed out

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: Hey Mel. Colleen. How come David just signed off?

YellowRibbon32: Hey Marlene.

-StrawberryPlayer-: David's a traitor. Mel's upset with him.

YellowRibbon32: For the last time, I DON'T CARE!

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: Okay... This is to much o_O

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed out

-StrawberryPlayer-: You are upset! Just because he complimented Lorry.

YellowRibbon32: I DO NOT! Lorry can have him.

YellowRibbon32 signed out

-StrawberryPlayer-: Fine.

-StrawberryPlayer- signed out

Gummytchi01 signed on

-StrawberryPlayer- signed on

Gummytchi01: I'm pretty much glad I'm still playing the guitar. That's the only thing I'm good at.

-StrawberryPlayer-: David, don't you think Mel should sing? I mean, she's really good, but she insists on playing the drums?

Gummytchi01: But she's also really good on the drums. She's just shy I guess.

Stalker signed on

Stalker: Mel's not shy. She just doesn't think she's very good.

Gummytchi: ...?

-StrawberryPlayer-: How'd you know what we were talking about?

Stalker: I'm not only a stalker.. I'm a hacker... See...

Stalker signed out

Hacker signed in

Hacker: See ^_^ But I like being Stalker more, that's my chat name.

Hacker signed out

Stalker signed in

-StrawberryPlayer-: ... I'm glad I'm not your Tamagotchi ...

Stalker: Where'd you think my baby learnt it from? >:3

YellowRibbon32 signed in

YellowRibbon32: I thought I learnt it from natural talent.

Stalker: Same thing.

-StrawberryPlayer-: ...

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed in

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: Hey guys.

Gummytchi01: Aren't you gonna comment on our conversation?

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: I don't know what you're talking about... Oh. Their playing that game. What they do is sign in, but as "invisible". Admins can do that.

YellowRibbon32 signed out

Stalker signed out

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: Bye. V's making me get of for telling her secret. :p

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed out

Gummytchi01 signed out

-StrawberryPlayer- signed out

Part one of collection video.

Part two of collection video.

There not very good.

And now very outdated, even though they were taken a few minutes ago. My darling Chamametchi is now a Mimitchi. Will check her band mates.

David is a Togetchi (Marriage. Definately.) Colleen's a Memetchi.

dang them judges. Only one O. Two X's! I thought they were very good >_< And to make it worse, she received feces in the mail!

Taiora must've passed. When Mel, Colleen and David went off to perform, the lights flashed and billions of tamas were there. They're also number 4. Nothing more with Marly.

A glitch, maybe.. Ah, sorry! Talking to myself. I'll explain. Have some chocolate.

Guitar man came for the first time, and brought Mel 5000000 gotchi points.

-StrawberryPlayer- signed in

Gummytchi01 signed on

-StrawberryPlayer-: Hey..?

-StrawberryPlayer-: 'twas a joke, you know! And Mel's idea.

... T'was really funny too ...

Gummytchi01: Who said that?

-StrawberryPlayer-: Usually I'd say they technically wrote that, but there was a voice over.

... I am the epic stalker person... I mean I'm your conscience or something ...

Gummytchi01: How are you speaking IN the computer?

... With the power of microphones. Now we are in business. When Mel reaches the age of 5 or 6, you will ask your band manager to take you to her house at exactly 8pm. There, you will propose to her and live happily ever after ...

Gummytchi01: ?!?

-StrawberryPlayer-: V?

... Who is this V you speak of? Is it a yummy super delicous awesome epic chocolate person? =3 Urr... I mean...

-StrawberryPlayer-: ...

Stalker signed on

Stalker: What's happening?

... I that the epic awesome chocolate person you talked about? ...

Stalker: I'm chocolate? YAY!

-StrawberryPlayer-: Your not fooling anyone. I can here typing when you talked.

Stalker: ???

Stalker signed off

Gummytchi01: WHAT THE?

... Will you marry her or not? ...

-StrawberryPlayer-: Stop it V.

Gummytchi01: Memetchi... V just walked up to me and asked me for chocolate.

-StrawberryPlayer-: ... Eeep. RUN!

Gummytchi01 signed off

-STrawberryPlayer- signed off

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed on

MarlyTheFlowerQueen: What? I did it for a good cause. Everyone knows David and Mel are supposed to. Ask V. And you KNOW Mel likes him ;P

MarlyTheFlowerQueen signed off

Yay! CR2032 batteries arrived today. Started Familitchi. They're the "Almia" family. I wanted them to be the "Ranger" family, but that was to big. It was almost "Fiore", but I chose Almia because I'm further in Shadows of Almia (And completed it once) than I am in the original Pokemon Ranger. I'd have rathered two females and a male, but I don't want to reset them, so their names WON'T be Kate, Keith and Rythmi. I'll have to go with the male counterpart of Kate, Kellyn. Keith the Futabatchi *who was almost Kellyn, and is the oldest*, Rythmi the MimiFuwatchi and Kellyn the Omutchi.

Latest posts

Back