Webkinz Chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Webkinz! I just got a Lil Tree Frog named Dandie. SOCUTE!

OMG OMG, the mall in my city has a husky and a racoon! Hopefully my dad will take me to get them...
Young Imaginations (a store like Toys Toys Toys) is going to get the Husky,the raccoon and the Black Stallion pony! I am going to get the Black Stallion pony!

Cool! My mom ordered the Spotted frog and ther Beagle off eBay. When I save up enough she is also going to get the Husky and the Raccoon. :wacko:

Maybe if I tell my granma about Webkinz, she'll get me a bunch!

And Christmas, since she got me 6 DS games due to the fact that they were the only thing on my Wishlist, SHE'LL GET ME 6 WEBKINZ PLUS ONE FROM MY COUSIN!!!!!!!

And I will get a reindeer Webkinz for myself and one for my cousin!

lol, my dad just got me the husky and the racoon. I named them Icy, and Rascal.

today i went to hallmark and they had webkinz. they had no husky or raccoon but they had some. i got the black bear and lil kinz poodle. the names are snowball(lil kinz poodle) and honey(black bear). now i have 40!

today i went to hallmark and they had webkinz. they had no husky or raccoon but they had some. i got the black bear and lil kinz poodle. the names are snowball(lil kinz poodle) and honey(black bear). now i have 40!
no effence, but how do you take care of all them?

How is that offencive? Anyways, I had Webkinz, but it expired, and I hated my name. So soon I'm hoping to get another! I really want the Alley Cat... I think.

:gozarutchi: I don't see that anywhere? If you belive that, you must be very gullible. Ganz would fix a glitch like that if it ever appeared. I doubt that it really ahppens. :gozarutchi:

Did anyone watch this? It's about someone adopting a webkinz!And she says.....

[SIZE=21pt]Miss Birdy Is Evil! She Will Kill Your Webkinz or Lil' Kinz! :( [/SIZE]

Sorry for the spam!
There are TONS of idiots on the web.

Don't listen to them.

Do you have any proof besides words of weird people?

Any videos of the murder happening? Any pics?

Has this happened to you?

Some people (idiots) say that Arte kidnaps pets!

There is a Webkinz Bulletin on the rumor. Start listening to the site.

~Madison~, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a Husky! I named it Makio!

Today is Sven's Birthday! Meet me in the pink zone for the Birthday Celebration! :(

I got these items from my Webkinz Trading Card codes:

1.230 Kinzcash!

2. 5 Coupons- 4 for Wacky Bingos, and 1 for the W Shop!

I just got a Husky! I named it Makio!Today is Sven's Birthday! Meet me in the pink zone for the Birthday Celebration! :chohimetchi:

I got these items from my Webkinz Trading Card codes:

1.230 Kinzcash!

2. 5 Coupons- 4 for Wacky Bingos, and 1 for the W Shop!
cool! i cant find the racoon or husky cause every1 wants them. the clerk at hallmark told me they had the husky and racoon but it sold in 5 hours.

I have a little kinz that is a pug but I lost my username.

I am not really in to them anymore.I like them ok.I also

still think they are cute and all i just lost intrest.

hey, fun2 do you have your secret code? If you do, you can send ganz your secret code, state, birthdate, and all that junk and get your account back. then can I have it? Please? My friend would like a webkinz. Hey, just send me your secret code, birthdate, state and junk and I will send ganz it for you. Then they will lookup an account with the same secret code, birthdate, and state and get your account back. And since you lost interest, can my friend have it? As you know, I alerayd have a account. That's why it's for my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back