Were you a 90's kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my birthday is Sept. 14, 1994. I'm the one of the youngest in my grade, so everyone else that I hang out with was born in early '94 or '93. :furawatchi:

We talk about the 90's quite a bit; although they remember more than I do. xP

Kenan & Kel is still on sometimes. The N plays it. They also are playing All That.

I watched the Animaniacs in the 90's. Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Ahh Real Monsters, Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, Rocko's Modern Life...

The best things to do on the playground during recess were do hand shakes like Miss Mary Mack.

The good days.

When I was young && had no problems && everybody wasn't all obsessive with technology. n___n

EDIT// && Sailor Moon~~!! Cartoon Network played it everyday at 4 o'clock. I never missed an ep; I still have all the movies. That was probably like '98, '99, && 2000 though, because I can still remember the whole series clearly, and I was old enough to tell time & know if my mom was lying to me about it being on. x)

EDIT II// I just checked the back of my SM tape. The date is '95. ^^;;
Sailor Moon was awesome.

I remember when I was in elementary school I would watch it on WB at my grandparent's before school, and at 4pm at my grandparent's after school. XD

I bought the full series box sets a few months ago.

i was born in 1994. i remember watching all that! the first cast was the best, the funniest too. later on they started making all that with new casts and it wasnt even good.

i also remember those wrist snap bracelets, its like a stick thing and you slap it on your wrist and it becomes a bracelet.

aw, i miss the good old days :)

Those aren't old shows. Both created 2000+
We're talking '90s.

I was born in '89.

Fresh Prince, Saved by the Bell, Are you Afraid of the Dark?, Double Dare, Nick Arcade, Weinerville, Pete and Pete, Doug. I miss the oldies.

TV has gotten so dumbed down now.
Someone else who remembers Weinerville. That show as excellent. Do you remember Snick, SK? Snick aired on Saturday nights on Nick.

I miss the old Pokemon. Now Ash sounds like friggin' robot. Those were the days...
I used to watch the old ones with my aunt every morning. It was awesome. I miss that now.

Someone else who remembers Weinerville.  That show as excellent.  Do you remember Snick, SK?  Snick aired on Saturday nights on Nick.
I remember the name, but I don't remember the actual show.

But Stick Stickly is still my Summertime hero X3

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]The 90's had some really great times, and for me it's also fun to think about the future =)[/SIZE]

Anyone remember Rocko's Modern life on Nickelodeon or Hey Arnold? And does anyone have Nick toons network? You can watch some old stuff on there still I think... I have it and I saw Invader Zim but they took it off there too > :p but I still watch it on Turbo nick ^.^. And remember Disney afternoon? God I love those old Mickey cartoons the ones on house of mouse are ok but the classic ones were awesome. And Duck tales I love Huey Doey and Louie hehe XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what about the old mario cartoons and sonic ones? And you guys are right Pokemon was my favorite anime but now it's a stupid pile of dodo > :p LOL.

i'm a mid 90's kid. i loved watching all those cartoons, remembering them makes me happy. there is like, nothing but mush on TV now. ._.

I miss the old Pokemon. Now Ash sounds like friggin' robot. Those were the days...
Well Ash had to go through puberty at some time. I think he sounds hot xP

I liked him! Ever remember Kablam!? The one show that had the action figures as a short.
Kablam was more than the action figures. That was my favorite short! I always loved thw action figures.

I don't know. :) I was born in 1996, so does a 3 year old count as a kid? xD (I was 3 in 1999, obviously xD)
I can hardly remember the 90's. I'm a 2000's kid. xD
your a 90's kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back