WHAT IS THIS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it fake??

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! NO IT IS NOT FAKE!

• I don't know!

• Uh.... Sorry I'm blind (lol)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is fake, I love those fake tamagotchi copiers! They packages and appearance look so cool, maybe I should buy one :)

So what is it like?

[SIZE=21pt]My version 1 has JD is it fake? Please reply[/SIZE].
YES!!! You should ONLY buy tamagotchi's if it has Bandai's logo on it. If you see a tama with a fake name, tamagotchi characters but not a tamagotchi, or anything els like that don't buy it. Also if you buy online, don't buy it if the Bandai logo is cut off...it might not have even been there. I prefer NOT to buy tamagotchis online (E-bay or anything) because there is too many fakes. Be careful what you buy...

i have one of those

i know that its fake

but i still love it

im paying attention to it

even though it is fake

and i have an unfake V4

:huh: :lol: :)

i can see the pictures icons and on some tama's they have grey around them now that is super fake I saw a bigger picture on Google Images

it's NOT a tamagotchi. It's another virtual pet. It has birds on it, and I looked, and it's a bird virtual pet. No one is trying to make fun of tamagotchi's. I read it, and it is NOTHING like a tamagotchi :D

Yes, this pet is a fake tamagotchi. Honey Lovers, JD, and Llave Animal are all fake tamas. They were not made by Bandai, but they are still a bit fun to play with if you get them really, really cheap!

Um, yeah...that is definately fake. I am actually suprised you would ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back