WHAT IS THIS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it fake??

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! NO IT IS NOT FAKE!

• I don't know!

• Uh.... Sorry I'm blind (lol)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not fake but its by another company thats all! But maybe JD have not asked BanDai to make Tamas to.......

[SIZE=21pt]My version 1 has JD is it fake? Please reply[/SIZE].
Most probably. If anything it's that company trying to make money off of bandais most awesome creation. Stupid JD people :wacko: !

I think it is a fake, but look at the picture-it says it is the original. Hmmm......

Yes,it is. If it's from Bandai, it should have the Bandai logo on it!

Whenever I am looking for tamas on E-bay I see those clogging up pages, I do not know what they are, But some people are selling them as "tamas"

they copy righted the tamagotchi! It is , like, exactly the same! Thats crazy!

As far as I know no real Tamagotchi has more than 8 buttons. And this one has 9.

i dont think it is fake, because there is aLOttt Japan tamas that you probably will think are fake, well idk i don thtink it is i just think its osme other v-pet

Haha, that's in spanish! :-D
That's probably why people think it's fake. It might not be fake; JD might be making their own virtual pets in Mexico or Spain or any other country based on the Spanish language. I don't know, it might be a fake, too.

it must be a bandai brand but not a JD....JD is cheap but fake and not fun.

no, I dont think its fake. they make tamas all over the world. its just a ....... spanish tama i think? ;)

Wasn't that the fake of the Yasashii??? Well, the Yasashii was $200-350. Says PixelMood, but yeah,

it's a fake Yasashii. Why would they fake somthing so expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back