WHAT IS THIS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it fake??

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! NO IT IS NOT FAKE!

• I don't know!

• Uh.... Sorry I'm blind (lol)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 100% fake. I can't believe people would even think about making fake tamagotchis?!! I mean everyone can tell it's fake. I think.

*NOTE, MAY CONTAIN HARSHNESS BELOW*

Are you stupid? Of course it's not a tamagotchi!! It's JD! Plus it's not a fake tamagotchi because they don't claim them to be Tamagotchis. JD is a company that makes virtual pets, not tamagotchis. I can't believe you were stupid enough to even have to ask...

-C.M.

*NOTE, MAY CONTAIN HARSHNESS BELOW* 

Are you stupid? Of course it's not a tamagotchi!! It's JD! Plus it's not a fake tamagotchi because they don't claim them to be Tamagotchis. JD is a company that makes virtual pets, not tamagotchis. I can't believe you were stupid enough to even have to ask...

-C.M.
Congratulations, You're a jerk. :]

Obviously It Is A FAKE .

Once You Spotted The JD Sign On The Tamagotchi Package,It Is A Real FAKE .

PiinkishAverlyn

Yes, JD is a fake Tamagotchi. It won't connect properly to real tamas either. Llave Animal is also a fake Tama-like brand. Watch out for those; I believe they're originally from Spain.

It's fake for sure! It doesn't even say Tamagotchi/Bandai anywhere >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not REALLY fake. If it has it's own logo and characters, it's just another virtual pet.

P.S. It dosn't HAVE to say tamagotchi on it to be real, it just has to have it's own stuff on it.

Yes it's fake. JD does not make real Tamagotchis, and I have never seen real Tama's being sold along with what look like pens and stuff...

Yes, it is a fake. Anything that has JD, Honey lovers etc. Is fake Remeber to always check for teh Bandai logo :eek: Please try not to be rude. These topics are good for teh guests! Some of them dont know when to buy a tamagotchi! :huh:

This topic is getting kind of out of hand. Can a guide please close it? Becuase we have our answer!

TamaTae

[SIZE=14pt]Yes sorry to say it is, a pic would be nice to see of it though.[/SIZE]

Although people thik if the casing has a Bandia sign on it its real. Thats not always true, since they can use programs such as Adobe to put the sign on the casing. Just to warn you :p

[SIZE=21pt]Tamagirl2000[/SIZE]

Don't buy a tamagotchi that has a fake name,JD on it,or TS on it.

If you see Bandai on a Tamagotchi,it is real!

Last edited by a moderator:
JD's are and aren't fake. The fakeness is there shell and stolen characters, however they disclaim their version of it and don't call it 'Tamagotchi' (or atleast the ones I've seen) they call them 'virtual pets' on the packages.

However, because of the fakeness of it, don't by it. The evolve to adults within a day and constantly need attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back