WHAT IS THIS?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it fake??

• YES OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! NO IT IS NOT FAKE!

• I don't know!

• Uh.... Sorry I'm blind (lol)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!

JD DOES NOT COPY TAMAGOTCHI. ITS ITS OWN COMPANY OF VIRTUAL PETS. IF BANDAI CARED BY NOW THEY WOULD HAVE SUED >_< Its doesen't say tamagotchi on it? Does it? Then it is not a fake tama.

lol. had to get that out xD

That JD tamagotchi is soo fake..REAL tamagotchis are made by Bandai, and how can JD start making a touch screen when Bandai hasn't, what a rip-off. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi is a brand by Bandai, if you are asking whether is it a real tamagotchi and I will(most of us here too) will tell you its a FAKE. I bought one(actually a few) and I felt I wasted my money on it.

It's obvioulsy fake. Above the "Tamagotchi" wrote JD blah blah, so it's not made by BANDAI of course.

Wasn't that the fake of the Yasashii??? Well, the Yasashii was $200-350. Says PixelMood, but yeah,it's a fake Yasashii. Why would they fake somthing so expensive?
The Yasashii Tamagotchi was popular in Japan,so JD copied it!

It says "Lleave animal". It's fake. I'll never buy one from JD. :)

I don't get how that could be a fake though!! You can't make something as realistic as that when it's fake! it would be soo expensive to make! PM me!!

I don't get how that could be a fake though!! You can't make something as realistic as that when it's fake! it would be soo expensive to make! PM me!!
Um...yeah...thats where you're WRONG. That looks NOTHING like a Tamagotchi I have ever seen, therefore...it's a fake ;)

uh... heads up guys... this Warnings topic was started over a year ago in March 2007... and was bumped a while back.... let it die... no, wait - I'll put it out of its misery :(

CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back