what was the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I have blonde moments everyday too. But mine are really bad, and I have ALOT everyday.

It was 6:30 (when I woke up :D ) and my alarm clock rang. I had no clue why because it's the weekend, and it only rings on weekdays for school. So I sat there because I didn't feel like hitting it. At around 7 or so I got up and turns out it wasn't MY alarm clock it was my Mom's. Our alarm clocks sound WAY different too. :D Whoops.

I'll post more later.

Me and my friend was hanging 'round a lake yesterday and I was planning to push her in, but when I did, I was the one who slipped and fell in. Eh, dirty lake water. D:

I slept over my friend's house last night and this morning when I was still half asleep, I got up and knocked a lot of things over such as my breakfast, the TV [it broked, and I have to pay for another one!!], and the table.

Yeahhhhh...thats what happens, so none of you would ever want me to sleep over your houses.

Well. I was with Maddy all day so alot of stupid stuff happened.

-We went to the pool and we raced each other in a running race to the lockers and we slipped over and slid at the same time.

- We stalked these guys.

- We scared those guys.

- Maddy tried to get the ugly one to kiss me.

- I ended up kissing the hot one [Not stupid as such but oh well. Maddy got angry]

- We watched a 'Scarred' Marathon.

^Me too lol!

When I get home tonight I will post all of the stupid things I will/did do today. I'm going over my bffl's house at 3:30 and we do the STUPIDEST things EVER!!! Maybe we will walk to the park and be stupid (i'm jelous the lives right up the street from the park D:).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ripped my shirt. :(

it was a good shirt, and I had to get it caught on the chair stool. :`(

Jumped down the stairs, then rolled the rest of the way while yelling a swear word which isn't appropriate for this site :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back