what was the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, when I walked outside, I saw this man walking saying 'give me money'. He was all drunk and stuff. He said 'I'll kill you' then he fell on the ground. I heard him snore xD (He said this in another language, just translating it xP)

I threw a Dixie cup and it went in the toilet.

I was all:

"Uhhhh.. OMG what do I do?!?! I'm not getting that out! DoIFlushIt??"

I got it out~

No, they will not kill you. You may just turn out a little like me. 8D
-awkward silence as Shayna backs away from crayons-
I will try them later. 8D

First i'll do my research on Google. I'm quite scared of dieing. >.<

EDIT: Turns out it won't kill you if you swallow only a little. A lot can poison you. Clicky hereeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: ZOMG I JUST ATE A CRAYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple isn't as good (Sorry Ksenia) But my fav so far is Red Violet by Crayola. I didn't swallow it, instead I spit it out and rinsed my mouth. I feel some in the back of my throat though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try them later. 8D
First i'll do my research on Google. I'm quite scared of dieing. >.<

EDIT: Turns out it won't kill you if you swallow only a little. A lot can poison you. Clicky hereeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: ZOMG I JUST ATE A CRAYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Purple isn't as good (Sorry Ksenia) But my fav so far is Red Violet by Crayola. I didn't swallow it, instead I spit it out and rinsed my mouth. I feel some in the back of my throat though.
Yeah, if you eat packs and packs of crayons you are basically provoking your own death. xP

I kinda..nibble them. It takes me a while to get through one. Like, days. Just savouring each crayon is good, because the ones at my store are overpriced anyways. xD

And Crayola crayons are non-toxic. So it's fine if kids eat them accidentally. Or if spazzes eat them on purpose. I think that article was more referring to crayons in general.

THE MORAL OF THIS POST IS..

Be safe when swallowing your crayons, kids! 8D

Yeah, if you eat packs and packs of crayons you are basically provoking your own death. xP
I kinda..nibble them. It takes me a while to get through one. Like, days. Just savouring each crayon is good, because the ones at my store are overpriced anyways. xD

And Crayola crayons are non-toxic. So it's fine if kids eat them accidentally. Or if spazzes eat them on purpose. I think that article was more referring to crayons in general.

LMAO!!

I might still nibble them, when I get bored.

I told my friend and she thought I got overdosed on pills. XD

Uh-Oh.

Well, about the crayons, Im surprised Im not dead already. I've eaten like 3, in one day at school. And I was fine. They were Crayola, so I think thats why I didnt die.

Last stupid thing I did was get up in the front of the mirror and go ''Yo dawg, Im a gangsta.'' and then I tripped anf hit my head on the bottom of the mirror.

Don't worry, Michelle, Crayolas are non-toxic. <3

I just tried a crayon with chocolate sauce on it, I'm very adventurous in that way. It tasted alright, but blocked out the full crayon-taste effect. (Dares Ksenia to try one with Milkonade) (Dares Michelle to try one with either chocolate sauce or ketchup)

Maybe that was the last stupid thing I did - blocking out the full taste of crayons..

Or maybe it was when I sat down on a small wooden table that couldn't support my weight and broke, causing me to fall backwards and hit the standing light, which now needs repairing. Seriously, my parents despair over me at times like this.

In Gym, we were playing some game that involved those rolly-board things. Mine had a screwed up wheel, so I stood up and kicked it across the Gym in the middle of our game. Bad idea.

Me and my friends took slutastic pictures for fun,

and then my friend uploaded them onto facebook. :| All my other friends saw, and are calling me lots of rude, degrading names (prostitute is one of the many).

I regret ever taking the pictures in the first place.

wow yall eat crayons? crayons dont even taste or get you high!

the last stupidest thing i done was yesterday and my mexican friend gave me some mexican candy (probably with crack in it) and he sniffed all of it and it looked fun so i did it and it burned my nose! then i had a spaz attack.

I ate a crayon. ._.

It tasted kind of bad, or nothing. I tried a skinny white crayon, and a fat orange one. Both by Crayola. ._.

I was home alone and I tried to make saghetti. :p

so I put it in a kettle, and stirred it with a metal spoon. Then I dropped the spoon in the boiling spaghetti and it melted into the kettle. :(

on the bright side, the spaghetti turned out nicely. :)

One of my friends made me laugh really hard on the phone so I dropped it and then tripped over onto it.

Luckily, it lived. <3

Marry my husband..We got a divorce.~Grama
Sorry. I wish it worked out better.

I tried putting my glasses on backwards. ._________.

On. When I was in the supermarket I did my tantrum oh-mums-so-ashamed-she-always-says-yes thing and when mum said yes to red cordial [it makes me so hyper] I jumped up and since the floor is slippery I smaked right back down and yelled 'I FOUND THE FLOOR' and mum told me I had to be quiter.
Yes. Gravity still works. It likes me muchly.
I was imitating that. And at the same time, hurting myself xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back