what was the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this is a fun topic. :3

The last major stupid thing I did was rip out the stud in my nose on my sleeve in the girls locker room.. Then I crawled on the floor looking for it while I was bleeding.

Otherwise, the last minorly stupid thing was spill ice from my drink down my shirt.

I FORGOT TO WEAR MY HELLO KITTY PJ PANTS TO SCHOOL TODAY. [With my band sweater, of course... Can't forget the band sweater.]

*Smacks self*

I poured sugar into my mouth cause I felt like it. I have been going nuts lately. Today in science I started chewing my thumb because it felt awesome, and the day before I was craving cookie dough and something chocolaty and minty. Might be my period finally coming.

If rolling down a muddy hill in your PJs for fun counts as a stupid thing to do then...yeah. That's today's little anecdote! ;3

Spilt my GREEN Milkonade all over my computer. it does not look good. And Esther, I laughed.

Oooh, I just noticed, I wrote ''Lol'' in my homework. Neh.

Today at lunch my friend asked why I was being so quiet. I said "I don't know. I'm just all the way at the other side of the table...I'M AN OUTCAST!!!!" It was way louder than necessary. Of course, I was just joking around but everyone looked at me like I had some serious issues. I do stupid things like that all the time. I was just writing down the word "homework" on a piece of paper and put "t" instead of "h". How did I manage to do that? I guess I was just thinking about TT.

Spilt my GREEN Milkonade all over my computer. it does not look good. And Esther, I laughed.
Oooh, I just noticed, I wrote ''Lol'' in my homework. Neh.
I almost wrote 'hell' on my porject when doing a rough draft for a project. [i was writing bell. -.-]

Once I spilled red kool-aid on my band music! xDD

I followed Scott,Andy and Everett. They got high off lockers. O.O

BTW should I start eating crayons? Will they kill me?
No, they will not kill you. You may just turn out a little like me. 8D

-awkward silence as Shayna backs away from crayons-

^ I wnat to eat crayons, I only have chubby ones. Dx

Are they yummy? I think Ksenia said purple ones taste the best. x3

^ Yes, they are yummy. If you're a spaz, you'll find them even yummier. <3

And everyone has their personal preference. I like violet/pink crayons. Which I guess is kinda purple. So I agree with Ksenia. :3

I'm not sure I do stupid things all the time lol I almost broke my arm yesterday because I jumped off my chair and landed on my exercise ball lol and I bounced off and landed in the bean bag chair luckily xD.

Just a second ago I was going to get my pen. I knocked a book and it fell off the table. So I knelled down to pick it up, but I hit my head on the table xD And then I knocked my pen off the table. Arrgg.... -gets mad at pen-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back