what was the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see. How many stupid things have I done.

Burnt myself in the microwave. [That would be the most recent. a few hours ago]

Almost swallowed a sewing needle from sewing my blanket.

Chewed on a thumbtack.

Chewed bristles off my old toothbrush

Ate half a tube of lipstick

dropped a knife on my foot. Thankfully only the handle end hit my.

Staying up untill 3 am. When I have to get up at 9:30 am [Which I will do. Because It will be 3 am in two hours, and I have to wake up at 9:30 to go with my mom to her Dr appointment, then to dairyqueen, then to the library, and then to bingo]

Almost got my face stuck in a coffee Cup.

Oh, the list will go on an on. But I must stop here.

I Blew up the toaster..Well excuse me for using a spoon (Don't ask why) To get the bits of bread that ripped off :D I now have to pay for a new one! And yes the toaster was pressed down 'cause one of the bits of bread on the other side was still cooking..One side is stronger then the other :mad:

Well..Not exactly blew up but broke :l

Edit: Typo ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't stop kissing my laptop screen..

[SIZE=6pt]Jonas Brothers wallpaper...[/SIZE] ._.

^

Owwwww....

My cat was running like mad, like 100000000000 miles per second.. and when I passed near the kitchen he jumped from under the table, bit my leg, and he gave me such a fright that I jumped like a superhero, went flying across the kitchen and fell on my cat...

=O

EDIT- Sorry typo =3

I went insane because Amanda was sitting next to Big Baby. xD [Aka, my BF. :3]

I was talking on the phone and I had a bowl of macaroni in my bed, and I got my ankle stuck on the ladder and spilled all the macaroni all ove the (white) bed sheets and accidentally pressed the off button on the phone.

I was in my basement and I was on top of this giant pile of bins and bags full of clothes and junk, and my head was brushing the ceiling and I was like, "Oh my... At least I haven't fallen yet!". So I jumped down on top of a bag with stuffed animals on it and one of the stuffies started talking, and I freaked out and slipped off.

D:

I was talking on the phone and I had a bowl of macaroni in my bed, and I got my ankle stuck on the ladder and spilled all the macaroni all ove the (white) bed sheets and accidentally pressed the off button on the phone.
WHAT A WASTE OF MACARONI!

I bought a 8 pack of heavily caffeinated, heavily sugared, contains every legal drug I can imagine in it. [it was only $8 down from $10 because the packaging was screwed! Bargain!]

Yeah. Knowing me this will work out well.

At school today I faked that I fell over to get out of P.E.

The teachers believed me, since usually all I do is fall ;D

When I was in the car for school, I forgot my pencil case and my book, so I quickly ran back inside to get them. Then I chucked them in the car, and then forgot to put them in my bag, so when I got to school I forgot them. xD

Ok. I just went to the supermarket. Beside the supermarket is a playground. Its dark now, has been for about an hour.

Me + playground + dark. Think about it.

I tried to climb the playground rope pyrimid like a ninja and fell off from up high and it hurt like, well, lots.

Then those things you sit in and get momentum and it keeps spinning? Ya. Well I was on one and I fell out, Jumped back in and fell right back out again. I fell off the swing too. The only thing I didn't fall off was the slide, I fell down it. Then I ran back to the car and didn't see the edging on the garden I ran across and fell in the garden. And I had to jump a fence instead of run around it and well, That went not-so-well.

On. When I was in the supermarket I did my tantrum oh-mums-so-ashamed-she-always-says-yes thing and when mum said yes to red cordial [it makes me so hyper] I jumped up and since the floor is slippery I smaked right back down and yelled 'I FOUND THE FLOOR' and mum told me I had to be quiter.

Yes. Gravity still works. It likes me muchly.

I just fell out of the bed a few minutes ago, and then I tripped over the Leg Magic treadmill thing.

Yeahhhh....and I spilled my ice cream all over the floor just a few seconds ago as I was typing this. Darn it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back