Who do you have a crush on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude in my art class who is 2 or 3 years older than me. Yahoo. Did I also mention How I Keep Hearing that he likes me back, and I don't know what to believe? As Japan from hetalia would probably say to me: "You need to seek professional help
no u dont need professional help, i mean Im getting crushes on characters from mlp u r not weird compared 2 me B)

My newest crush yay

20120317020615b4a.jpg

still my boyfriend, just like earlier.

also danny from game grumps oops

[sweats] a guy,, in my english class

he almost punched me in the face once

but he doesnt know i exist hha haha

i just like his face
One time he punched me in the face. It was awesome. It's Mean Girls day I had to

mikasa_ackerman_by_sammihisame-d62h4ez.png

Mikasa friggin Ackerman. Woman Crush Wednesday every Wednesday.

And she also has

tumblr_n475pgN91F1s7me4vo1_400.gif

FREAKING ABS

CAN I GET A HELL TO THE YEAH

Last edited by a moderator:
hello please talk to me about christian madsen no its totally not because he plays al in divergent

haha of course not [sWEATS]

tumblr_n2wa9x22gV1qe8rk2o1_500.png

chris madsen and ben lloyd hughes will end me one day
edit:
tumblr_n2mevwVx9u1ts2eauo1_500.jpg

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This really adorable senior that I've been talking to for about a month and a few days now.. He's about to graduate and I'm a junior, but we've been flirting back and forth and I think he's coming over tomorrow so we'll see how it goes?:)

I have a huge crush pn my boyfriend. Its been nearly two years since we got together and omg he makes me so happy :)

I'm liking Kikitchi more than I shouldI mean

Just look at him

anzk9h.jpg
I'm afraid in that picture the only thing I see is...TERRIFYINGGGGGGG *runs away screaming*

Personally I STILL have a crush on that 16/17 year old boy over the internet. BUT. I may be getting a crush on a 14 year old boy over the internet, we talk a lot (on TeamSpeak when we're playing Minecraft) and we get on really well. He's about a year older than me so at least he's not totally out of bounds...I really hope I start crushing on him soon...

ive had over 30 fictional crushes and 2 were female. right now, seriously dying for harmonia from pokemon black and white

....I'll probably still be in love with Kikitchi for a very long time o3o;

I've already began writing fanfiction

I kinda get sad when I don't see him in an episode (bring him back Go-Go)

I can't stop rereading his Tamagotchi Wikia page

I can't stop rewatching the episodes he's in

I can't stop rewatching the 2nd Tamagotchi movie

I would say "help", but I don't want help

I've never loved a fictional character so much OwO

A 14-year-old boy on Minecraft. Within my age range and all, but...we were getting along so well and talking for like 2 hours a day, now suddenly he's avoiding me. Logging off the server a few minutes before the time when I always log on. Probably just coincidence since it's only been like that for two days... :p

I have a crush on my ex boyfriend. We had a little distance before we broke up.... but the relationship between us is so confusing. He openly admited to me a few months back that he liked this girl who i know, but didn't want to date anyone. But.... then he kissed me recently, we were just walking after school was over, and kissed a bit. But I really don't know what he wants in any of this... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back