Worst and Best TV Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst:

HANAH MONTANA!!! How do people like that b**ch?! Anything Disney basicly,and oh god,I HATE that iCarly crap. They're all retards that do that show!

Best:

Simpsons,Futurama,South Park,some Nick stuff,SpongeBob,Drake & Josh,Avatar the Last Airbender,stuff like that. That 70's Show,Seinfeld,Mythbusters,I Love Lucy,Eureka,uh,Drawn Together I guess,I kinda like it.

That's [SIZE=14pt]NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Hannah Montana is the best show ever and the rest of the shows on disney are so awesome. The Simpsons is one of the worst shows. Looks like we feel the complete opposite of things.
People have their likes and dislikes.

You have yours...

Worst:HANAH MONTANA!!! How do people like that b**ch?! Anything Disney basicly,and oh god,I HATE that iCarly crap. They're all retards that do that show!

Best:

Simpsons,Futurama,South Park,some Nick stuff,SpongeBob,Drake & Josh,Avatar the Last Airbender,stuff like that. That 70's Show,Seinfeld,Mythbusters,I Love Lucy,Eureka,uh,Drawn Together I guess,I kinda like it.
That was rude (no offence). Some ppl like hannah montana. iCarly's an ok show. It's not my favourite or anything but I dont hate it either.

best: hannah montana, cory in the house, phineas and ferb, spongebob, that's so raven... and so on the disney shows are the best!
worst: Naruto, wizards of waverly place, and a couple more that i can't think of... ;)
I totally agree with u. All the disney shows are the best! (except Naturally, Sadie) I used to like Wizards of Waverly Place a lot but now its ok. I still watch it sometimes but its not my fave.

Best shows:Death Note, Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi (Twainse and Japanes version), Nobuta Wo Produce, Wolf's rain and Wizards of waverly place

Wrost Shows: Bleach, Spongebob, Hannaha Montana, Cory in the house.

That's [SIZE=14pt]NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Hannah Montana is the best show ever and the rest of the shows on disney are so awesome. The Simpsons is one of the worst shows. Looks like we feel the complete opposite of things.
I've said it on another topic but I'm willing to say it again. It's called an opinion.

Worst:

*Inuyasha

It's never ending

*Hannah Montana

It's just...eww.

*Cory in the House

It's so cheesey and boring.

Best:

*Naruto

Awesome character and storyline.

and SO many other animes...

Once again, my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worst;

1. Utena Rose Princess

Its really stinking weird. No other explanations required.

2. My life as a Teenaged Robot

Just weird. o_O''

3. Thats So Raven

Really annoying. And endless.

4. Cory in The House

Even more annoying than TSR.

5. Highschool Musical 1 and 2

AGH! THEY'RE BOTH TWO HOURS OF TORTUROUSLY AWFUL SINGING!

Have mercy..

6. Hannah Montana

Weak jokes, overused plot, and just irritating.

7. The Simpsons

Freakishly weird with weak jokes.

Best;

1. Doctor Who

Absolutely brillaint. As you can see, I'm obsessed with it. Its been going on for many years, and even though the earlier effects aren't great, I still love the new AND old stuff.

2. Torchwood

Brilliant, though highly adult. Its a spinoff of Doctor Who, featuring Captain Jack and the all cameoed Torchwood. Its a nice difference from all the other shows I watch; since it has the quality of Doctor Who, really good actors, awesome characcters, and its own unique plot. [As you can see, I'm also thouroghly obsessed with that.]

3. Good Eats

I like this show not for the recipes, but for the humor and information. Its very well put together, and Alton Brown isn't like Rachael Ray where she's all like, "Yum o! This meal is very colorfull." While preparing a brown meal with parsley on the top.

4. NukuNuku

I know this is really childish. But I really don't watch much TV, so this is on my best list. Its a cute anime, and its unique in its own little bubble.

5. House

I like it for some reason. o_O'

6. Law and Order [sVU, CI, etc.]

I don't know why, I just find it attracting.

7. CSI Miami

Just attracting.

8. Psych

I've seen it only once, but I found it amusing.

Miley. They are voicing their opinion.Everyone does not have to like Hannah Montana

Your Opinion: Its the best show

People who don't like Miley Cyrus's opinion: Its the worst

They have a different though

Sorry if I am sounding rude.

Best: I dunno

Worst: All Nick jr. Shows

Worst;
1. Utena Rose Princess

Its really stinking weird. No other explanations required.

2. My life as a Teenaged Robot

Just weird. o_O''

3. Thats So Raven

Really annoying. And endless.

4. Cory in The House

Even more annoying than TSR.

5. Highschool Musical 1 and 2

AGH! THEY'RE BOTH TWO HOURS OF TORTUROUSLY AWFUL SINGING!

Have mercy..

6. Hannah Montana

Weak jokes, overused plot, and just irritating.

7. The Simpsons

Freakishly weird with weak jokes.

Best;

1. Doctor Who

Absolutely brillaint. As you can see, I'm obsessed with it. Its been going on for many years, and even though the earlier effects aren't great, I still love the new AND old stuff.

2. Torchwood

Brilliant, though highly adult. Its a spinoff of Doctor Who, featuring Captain Jack and the all cameoed Torchwood. Its a nice difference from all the other shows I watch; since it has the quality of Doctor Who, really good actors, awesome characcters, and its own unique plot. [As you can see, I'm also thouroghly obsessed with that.]

3. Good Eats

I like this show not for the recipes, but for the humor and information. Its very well put together, and Alton Brown isn't like Rachael Ray where she's all like, "Yum o! This meal is very colorfull." While preparing a brown meal with parsley on the top.

4. NukuNuku

I know this is really childish. But I really don't watch much TV, so this is on my best list. Its a cute anime, and its unique in its own little bubble.

5. House

I like it for some reason. o_O'

6. Law and Order [sVU, CI, etc.]

I don't know why, I just find it attracting.

7. CSI Miami

Just attracting.

8. Psych

I've seen it only once, but I found it amusing.
High School Musical is not a show. It's a movie. I used to think its a show too. lol :blink: I like it a lot though. Its ok. We have our own opinions.

Miley. They are voicing their opinion.Everyone does not have to like Hannah MontanaYour Opinion: Its the best show

People who don't like Miley Cyrus's opinion: Its the worst

They have a different though

Sorry if I am sounding rude.

Best: I dunno

Worst: All Nick jr. Shows
I totally agree for worst shows. Nick jr shows are for babies! Not everyone has to like hannah montana. That's true. But I dont like naruto and you dont see me saying that I hate it. I hate Naturally, Sadie though. I used to like it ok but then it just got sooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Everyone I know (in real life) hates naturally, sadie. (exept my best friend.)

whoa are you kidding? if my brother saw that you like DORA, he would be so like weirded out!!

but it's ok! i like handy manny on playhouse disney! shh. I SAID SHHH!

actually it's "Yo Gabba Gabba"... i think... isn't it double b?

Isnt Nick jr for 3 year olds? You're mean to me all the time just because I like hannah montana paper cut. Hannah montana is waaaaaay less babyish than any of the nick jr. shows. You actually like Dora? Ok........... I used to like it when I was in Grade 2.

I don't watch much TV--I usually don't watch anything except for Anime I download or buy. At any rate, here goes nothin':

My favourites I watched in 07:

Shugo Chara!

Just started watching this. It's kind of a guilty pleasure because it's rather shoujo-tastic, but I can't help but love it. Amu is delicious, too. :3 :3 :3

Code Geass

Decent. Definitely one of the best Anime releases from 2007. It's another Sunrise mech-fest, but I like it.

Lucky Star

You either love it or hate it. Makes fun of a lot of shows and whatnot, and again, Konata is delicious. :3

Serial Experiments Lain

A classic despite all the anti-american sentiments and overall weirdness of it. I still haven't really totally figured out what it's about--it's pretty trippy. o_O

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Oh, who doesn't love this'un. I know I do, I can't help it. I found it to be much more enjoyable when watched in chronological order, though...

Clannad

A great Anime based off a visual novel dating game. It's another romance/slice of life/comedy, but it's really, really well done with lots of likable characters.

Full Metal Panic & FMP Fumoffu

Kaname > Tessa.

That's enough, I think.

I don't really watch enough TV to know what I hate, but here it goes:

Worst:

Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody, Corey in the House et al.

Not funny, poor writing; I don't know what it is that kids like about these shows, but Disney sure makes a pretty penny off of them, and it's kinda infuriating. They're just not funny. I just don't understand the appeal.

Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach

I basically have an aversion to Anime series that go over so many episodes (with a few cases were exceptions can be made, e.g. Turn A Gundam [50 episodes long]) where the story-line is already pretty old and tired to begin with (looking at you, Naruto.) Bleach and Inuyasha were a little better in that they were at least kinda tolerable at first, but now they're just old and worn out as well. Also, whenever I'm buying manga at the bookstores, all the nerdy looking, super loud, buck-toothed girls head right for these. Blech. I'm hesitant to include One Piece in this category as well, because I think it's sort of fits as it's deteriorated rapidly. I enjoyed that one at first, though, so I don't know.

I'm going to list some other shows I enjoy and hate. While making my other posts, I remembered shows I forgot to list.

Best:

-Monk

Monk's just awesome. I mean, he has a phobia of everything and still manages to solve the case.

-Psyc

It's just hilarious.

-Air

An awesome anime. Although I cried throughout 1/2 the episodes ;.;

-Oh! My Godess 2

It's addicting

-Kanon

Just started watching it. It had good art.

-Digimon (all seasons)

Always loved it. BTW, it ranks #1 on my list (with several other animes). xD

Worst:

-Mickey Mouse Club House

I was forced to watch it with my little cousins. Torture I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back