Worst and Best TV Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best:Dog The Bounty Hunter <3333 ( Screw the idiots that cancelled it! >.<)

CSI Miami

Hannah Montana

Gene Simmons Family Jewels

Criss Angel Mindfreak

Hogan Knows Best

Hey Paula

American Idol

Crossing Jordan

Family Guy

The Simpsons

Friends

AFV

Seinfeld

Worst:

Naked Brothers

Kim Possible

Proud Family

Recess

Robot Chicken

Tripping The Rift (Blech)

Naruto

Inuyasha
Most of the shows you said I have absoulutely no idea what they are. lol :) Except hannah montana of course.

I accualy perfer the classic disney(Aladdin,the little mermaid,Mickey mouse,Jungle book,Lion King)

Know its all this weird stuff about a girl with her two best friends in highschool

:/
Same here.

What happend?

I hate all the disney cartoons. But I love all the disney live shows. Like hannah montana (my fave :) ), Zoey 101, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Oh, and I hate Naturally, Sadie. Do you like Naturally, Sadie Tamagirl_Desy. I hate it. It's ok if you like it. :lol: I like Cory in the House though but it's not my fave. But I like it better than That's So Raven. Raven in That's So Raven is so immature and hyper and stuff. And That's So Raven exaggerates stuff too much. That's So Raven's an ok show but I like a lot more shows better.
Wow, I can disagree with that. The live shows are what really tick me off. 0.o I mean, they all have the same concept. Ever since Walt Disney himself died, Disney has been doing all this live junk.

What every happened to Mickey Mouse, The Lion King, Alladin... All those classics?! All I ever see is wannabe teenage singers and 3D movies. Don't get me wrong, 3D movies are cool, but I miss those 2D musical movies. (Lion King, Alladin, Cinderella...)

Wow, I can disagree with that. The live shows are what really tick me off. 0.o I mean, they all have the same concept. Ever since Walt Disney himself died, Disney has been doing all this live junk.What every happened to Mickey Mouse, The Lion King, Alladin... All those classics?! All I ever see is wannabe teenage singers and 3D movies. Don't get me wrong, 3D movies are cool, but I miss those 2D musical movies. (Lion King, Alladin, Cinderella...)
No, I mean I absoulutely love those disney classic cartoons (like The Lion King, Aladdin, Cinderella, etc. etc. etc.). I hate those disney cartoon shows (ex: Disney's The Weekenders, Disney's Recess, the Proud Family, etc.). And I thought you liked hannah montana, Zoria. :l HANNAH MONTANA IS NOT JUNK!!! (in my opinion)

Its not only a opinion its a factWalt would have a heart attack if he came back to life :l
Ok that was just rude. ;) It's not an opinion it's a fact, blah, blah, blah. No one had ever said anything that mean to me before. Lets say you like naruto. Let's say I hate naruto. And I say it's the worst show ever. You tell me it's my opinion. I say it's not an opinion, it's a fact. That was really rude because you can't accept other ppl's opinions. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!!! (ok, that last part was really rude coming from me, I must say, but you were really rude paper*cut)

love;

house

psych [it's like, the bomb]

simpsons

home improvement

american idol

malcolm in the middle

others.....

don't like;

naked brothers band

hanna montana

corey in the house

a BUNCH others.

Its not only a opinion its a factWalt would have a heart attack if he came back to life :l
Hey, you always go around claiming that other members don't let you share your opinion. How about you let her share her opinion for a chance?

I don't really hate any television shows. I really don't watch them unless I love them. I really don't like CSI though. It's just awful compared to Law and Order. It's not as realistic, they get too personal with the investigators (why do I care if *insert officer's name* got raped and doesn't want to tell anyone? It shouldn't be about them, it should be about the crime they're investigating, and they weren't investigating it when that officer got raped. She was just 'dealing with it on her own'. I feel that encourages women who get raped to not tell anyone. Law and Order ALWAYS encourages you to tell someone. In CSI they let one of their officers (who should know better) not tell anyone when she gets raped.)

The best show is Law and Order though. I also like America's Next Top Model. (I usually don't like shows like that, but for some reason I love this one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that was just rude. :angry: It's not an opinion it's a fact, blah, blah, blah. No one had ever said anything that mean to me before. Lets say you like naruto. Let's say I hate naruto. And I say it's the worst show ever. You tell me it's my opinion. I say it's not an opinion, it's a fact. That was really rude because you can't accept other ppl's opinions. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!!! (ok, that last part was really rude coming from me, I must say, but you were really rude paper*cut)
ok, you are seriously overreacting. give it up. he doesn't have to like hanna montana. he's taking hold of hat right. now, you don't have to like naruto. we're not going off about it. so stop, before the topic's closed down.

Thats true, I've been hearing alot of people say that if he came back to life, he would be so mad.

I really need to post again :B

Worst;; Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory In the House, Naturally Sadia, Zoey 101, Life With Derek, Revolutionary Girl (I think that was it...), Wayside, Spongebob, Clueless, Unfabulous, Naruto, Inuyasha, The Tick, and some other stuff.

Best;; Negima (all animated OVA's and stuff), Negima (Drama), Ouran High School Host Club, What Not to Wear, Scrubs, Air Gear, Loveless, Spiral, and some other stuff.

I really need to post again :B
Worst;; Wizards of Waverly Place, Cory In the House, Naturally Sadia, Zoey 101, Life With Derek, Revolutionary Girl (I think that was it...), Wayside, Spongebob, Clueless, Unfabulous, Naruto, Inuyasha, The Tick, and some other stuff.

Best;; Negima (all animated OVA's and stuff), Negima (Drama), Ouran High School Host Club, What Not to Wear, Scrubs, Air Gear, Loveless, Spiral, and some other stuff.
OMG they have a live action drama to Negima?!

I love that show! & Spiral && Air gear also rock.

Best:

Wife Swap

King of Queens

Everybody Loves Raymond

Nanny 911

Some PBS shows

Worst:

Pretty much all MTV

Tela Tequila

ETC.

ok, you are seriously overreacting. give it up. he doesn't have to like hanna montana. he's taking hold of hat right. now, you don't have to like naruto. we're not going off about it. so stop, before the topic's closed down.
What paper*cut said was totally rude and uncalled for. You wouldn't like it if someone said the same thing to you. You don't have to take sides blue slip. Ur equally as mean as paper*cut if you do that. Anyone in their right minds would think what paper*cut said was extremely rude even if they don't like hannah montana or disney shows. Ok that's it. This is just getting silly. I'm going to a hannah montana chat place where everyone likes hannah montana and Miley Cyrus so there won't be fights. And paper*cut, stop it. We've been fighting about this forever so can we just forget about it and drop it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back