Worst and Best TV Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey, guys! stop it! We're here to talk about what TV shows we like and don't like. Let's please not get off subject. So if someone says Worst:Hannah montana, then just deal with it. Or if you like naruto and someone says Worst:Naruto, then just live with it. And Mileyroxursox, you don't have a problem saying you hate natrually sadie... and alot of ppl might love that show.

TG1

No, I mean I absoulutely love those disney classic cartoons (like The Lion King, Aladdin, Cinderella, etc. etc. etc.). I hate those disney cartoon shows (ex: Disney's The Weekenders, Disney's Recess, the Proud Family, etc.). And I thought you liked hannah montana, Zoria. :l HANNAH MONTANA IS NOT JUNK!!! (in my opinion)
It's the best live show disney has done, but I like it just slightly. It's hillarious, though.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the movies! I'm sorry! Yeah, Disneys recess and junk is really sucky. I like Kim Possible, but only for Ron and Rufus. =D

(Oh noes, not again! This time, no anime. xD)

Best Shows:

1. Peep

I know most of you think it's for babies and all, but each episode gives off a good moral. Chirp can make smart-allec remarks and it's really funny sometimes, and Quack thinks he's all that. xP It's my FAVOURITE non-anime show.

2. My Goldfish Is Evil

Lol. xD This show is just hillarious. Good 'ol Kernal Bubbles.

3. Oprah

No, this show is not all that crappy. Alot of episodes are, but most of them just moves you. It's a real touching, yet tradgic show. And this lady has done so much... her children is all children of the world. She is... wow. I look up to her so much, that it isn't funny.

Worst

1. All Disney live shows except Hannah Montanna (Even Hannah Montanna, actually)

Whats up with all this crap?! What ever happened to the House Of Mouse, and all those good other Walt Disney shows?! As Paper Cut said, if Walkt ever came back, he'd have a heart attack.

2. Chowder/Spongebob/Invader Zim/Foster's Home/Whatever

All these show have no meaning whatsoever and are no where near good. They really annoy me and are pointless as *bleep*. It's stupid.

3. Naughty Pets

This show makes me go wtf.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the best live show disney has done, but I like it just slightly. It's hillarious, though.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the movies! I'm sorry! Yeah, Disneys recess and junk is really sucky. I like Kim Possible, but only for Ron and Rufus. =D
It's ok. ;) My fave disney classic is The Lion King. I like hannah montana a lot. I used to like it ok but now I love it!!! I hate naturally, sadie though, but that's about just the only live disney show that I hate. All the others are ok but I also like Zoey 101 and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody a lot (not as much as hannah montana). The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is hilarious!!! I think the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is even funnier than hannah montana (sorry hannah montana ^_^ ) but just slightly. Hannah Montana's funny too. But for some reason I like hannah montana better than the Suite Life of Zack and Cody even though I think the Suite Life of Zack and Cody is funnier. :D

Ok that was just rude. ;) It's not an opinion it's a fact, blah, blah, blah. No one had ever said anything that mean to me before. Lets say you like naruto. Let's say I hate naruto. And I say it's the worst show ever. You tell me it's my opinion. I say it's not an opinion, it's a fact. That was really rude because you can't accept other ppl's opinions. BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW!!! (ok, that last part was really rude coming from me, I must say, but you were really rude paper*cut)
What im saying is partly true

What would Walt say if all his cartoons went off the air and replaced it with highschool drama?

What im saying is partly trueWhat would Walt say if all his cartoons went off the air and replaced it with highschool drama?
Paper Cut really has a point there. Think about it, it's Walt Disney. All the highschool drama isn't Disney.

Totally. I was telling my mum that and she raised her eyebrows. Seriously, Walt, in my opinion, would go into a rampage and get a petition to shut these non-animated Disney shows down. Hannah Montana has it's good points. (funny) but is it really worth this fight? Of course, Mileyroxursox2342 would say yes. Of course he/she would. EVERYONE EXCEPT EVERYONE ELSES OPINIONS! If we can't, we might as well close the topic OR we all can except other people's likings. Humans are not all the same. Lets refer it to ice-cream. How boring would it be if there was always vanilla or chocolate. Humans are like different flavours of ice-cream...different people bring different flavours to this planet, Earth. What I'm exaggerating is that paper*cut....get a grip. Miley didn't diss your fave show (or company that makes it) (if she did, thats completly different) So break it up, or DON'T REPLY. I think I've said enough.

xx Chrissy

Totally. I was telling my mum that and she raised her eyebrows. Seriously, Walt, in my opinion, would go into a rampage and get a petition to shut these non-animated Disney shows down. Hannah Montana has it's good points. (funny) but is it really worth this fight? Of course, Mileyroxursox2342 would say yes. Of course he/she would. EVERYONE EXCEPT EVERYONE ELSES OPINIONS! If we can't, we might as well close the topic OR we all can except other people's likings. Humans are not all the same. Lets refer it to ice-cream. How boring would it be if there was always vanilla or chocolate. Humans are like different flavours of ice-cream...different people bring different flavours to this planet, Earth. What I'm exaggerating is that paper*cut....get a grip. Miley didn't diss your fave show (or company that makes it) (if she did, thats completly different) So break it up, or DON'T REPLY. I think I've said enough.
xx Chrissy
That was really rude and you had no right to say that. :angry: That's public shaming and they don't allow that here. I was going to say sorry but what you said was uncalled for. I don't want to get in a fight, seriously. You actually think that I want to fight. I'm a girl by the way. I could report you for this because it's public shaming.

Best: Gossip Girl, So You Think You Can Dance, Cribs,Who'se Line is It Anyway, Jay Leno

Worst:Scarred, Naturally Sadie, any Soaps

That was really rude and you had no right to say that. :) That's public shaming and they don't allow that here. I was going to say sorry but what you said was uncalled for. I don't want to get in a fight, seriously. You actually think that I want to fight. I'm a girl by the way. I could report you for this because it's public shaming.
I didn't mean any offences. I was sticking up for you. Can't I stick up for someone without them taking it the wrong way. Good grief, this happens in my offline life. I was sticking up for you and you didn't appreciate it. I was making a point that Paper*Cut shoudn't have dissed you about Hannah. And that he/she should accept it. Now tell me, how is that shaming you. It's nice to know that you didn't appreciate it. And besides, I reviewed the situation from the eading point of view. If I'm taking what you said wrong...sorry. But at least appreciate it.

xx Chrissy

(Report me if you like because I know I didnt mean any offences!!)

I didn't mean any offences. I was sticking up for you. Can't I stick up for someone without them taking it the wrong way. Good grief, this happens in my offline life. I was sticking up for you and you didn't appreciate it. I was making a point that Paper*Cut shoudn't have dissed you about Hannah. And that he/she should accept it. Now tell me, how is that shaming you. It's nice to know that you didn't appreciate it. And besides, I reviewed the situation from the eading point of view. If I'm taking what you said wrong...sorry. But at least appreciate it.
xx Chrissy

I reckon. ==

Mileyroxursox2342, everyone has their own opinions about w/e TV show. Basically, if you see people hate one of the TV shows you like so much, accept it, don't go around flaming people about why they hate Hannah Montana. Also, don't say that you won't be friends with people who dislike Hannah Montana.

I may have friends that don't like one of my TV shows, Yu-Gi-Oh!, but do I care?

No.

...End of story.

I reckon. ==
Mileyroxursox2342, everyone has their own opinions about w/e TV show. Basically, if you see people hate one of the TV shows you like so much, accept it, don't go around flaming people about why they hate Hannah Montana. Also, don't say that you won't be friends with people who dislike Hannah Montana.

I may have friends that don't like one of my TV shows, Yu-Gi-Oh!, but do I care?

No.

...End of story.
Thanks. Appreciate it. Oh, and I told Tamaw/pants

xx Chrissy

I reckon. ==

No.

...End of story.
Ok, when did I ever say that I won't be friends with someone that doesn't like hannah montana? I do have a friend on TT that doesn't like hannah montana, but most of my friends on here do like hannah montana.

xx Chrissy

Oh, I'm really sorry. :) Sorry I took it the wrong way. What I was mad about was the fact that you said something like, "This is not worth fighting about. Everyone knows that. But Mileyroxursox2342 still wants to fight about this. I'm sure he/she does." I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way and I wasn't really going to report you. :eek: I just said that because I was mad. I'm sorry. :)

*edited completely*

I'll let it slide this time.

Oh, I'm really sorry. :) Sorry I took it the wrong way. What I was mad about was the fact that you said something like, "This is not worth fighting about. Everyone knows that. But Mileyroxursox2342 still wants to fight about this. I'm sure he/she does." I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way and I wasn't really going to report you. :eek: I just said that because I was mad. I'm sorry. :)
OK. It's alright.

xx Chrissy

:/

Come on people- I can't even tell what exactly happened but bottom line is to be kind and sensitive to others.

If you don't like something, FINE. You can say, 'I do not like this or that'. That's alright. What isn't right to say is, 'I hate that show so much cuz its so stupid and dumb and Mrs. Whoever sucks butt'. Now it's not a matter of what you do or do not like, but can be offensive to people who look up to these actors, singers, etc. What if we told you the person you look up to and idolize was stupid and can't sing worth a hoot? Not cool.

Again, I don't even know WHERE this thing started but please, be sensitive of others. If you can't post your dislike of something in a respecful way, do us a favor and don't post.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back