Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuchipatchi hurriedly finished grilling the steak and he ladled some honey garlic ginger sauce onto it. then he scooped some pineapple sorbet into a small bowl, put it onto a plate, and added a dollop of whipped cream with fresh picked strawberries. he puts the salad into a bowl, tosses it a bit more, adds the vinaigrette, and garnishes it with a few sprigs of parsley. then kuchipatchi remembers the delicious gazpacho he made and put in the fridge and he gets that too to go with the steak. he pours some into a cup. "done!" he says with a flourish.

Meloditchi flipped the waffles out of the baker and arranged them creatively on a plate. She then topped it with a swirl of whipped cream and a strawberry.

"Done!" she declared.

"now, I will call the judge." kuchipatchi says. He pulls out his TamaPhone and calls Gourmetchi. "he will be here in 5 minutes!" kuchipatchi proclaims.

"I WANNA BE THE JUDGE!" Uwasatchi cried. She went into the biggest fit in the world. So she decided to just watch. She started drawing some cute pictures of KuroMametchi, and turned them into paper airplanes to throw at the others.

Tamagotchi: Mametchi!

Looks like: You all know what Mametchi looks like, right?

Personality: Smart, friendly, fair

Other: N/A

Mametchi looks around in confusion. He was in Mame House practicing his 34X table one moment, and now he's here, in the middle of a paper airplane fight?!

~ Dazzmina ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi: Watawatchi

Looks like: a sheep with a talking cloud for a hat.

Personality: Shy, very shy. But when she warms up to you, she's extremely silly. She often feels intimidated because she's not one of the "star" characters.

Other: dang it. Her hat can talk. what's not cool about that? and she sounds like how a sheep would if sheep talked.

Uwasatchi looked around the corner, therer was a terrific racket coming from that direction and she wanted to see what was up.

"oh my" she muttered, there were all of thoes popular tamas, having a paper airplane fight. and a very confused looking Mametchi in the middle of the mess. She cautiously watched from a distance, feeling very amused. A paper airplane hit the Kutchipatchi in the head, making him go: Uwha!

it was too much. No matter how hard she tried, she was NOT going to be able to hold in her laughter. so she laughed, and laughed and laughed and laughed. Who knew all these important tamas had so much free time? Hat said:

"Wata! stop laughing! what if they see you?!"

"They're not paying me any attention right now," Wata giggled with a sheep-like accent "why should I worry?"

KuroMametchi dodges every paper airplane and then throws a kitten at Uwasatchi. Gourmetchi walks in the door. "Hello everyone." he said. "I will now judge everyones dishes. He samples all of them. "All of your dishes were Delicious! But there was one I liked the best... Kutchipatchi, you are our winner!" KuroMametchi: GHJJGFJGFKJ

Uwasatchi loves kittens! She kept it as a pet. "THANK YOU KUROMAMETCHI!" she shouted. "YOU ARE THE BBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!

Tamagotchi: Violetchi

Looks like: search "violetchi" on google images

Personality: sweet flower-loving shy

Other: favorite My Sims character is Poppy

"YAAAYYY!!!!" kuchipatchi says to nobody in particular. He gives Gourmetchi a big hug and then says, "FREE ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE YAAAYYY". Then, kuchipatchi quickly folds a paper airplane and flings it at the wall.

"PAPER AIRPLANE FIGHT!" declares Uwasatchi. She grabs some Twilight books that belong to EMF's Mama, rips out the pages, and makes 300 paper airplanes! She throws them all over the place. "WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kuchipatchi takes one of the pages and folds it into a clumsy paper airplane. He throws it and accidentally hits Watawatatchi in the head.

Uwasatchi makes paper airplanes out of Kuchipatchi's recipe book and throws them at Kuromametchi's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi suddenly finds a bit of paper with his 1x table on from when he was 1 day old, made it into a paper airplane and threw it at Uwasatchi.

~ Dazzmina ~

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kuchipatchi screams. He manages to collect his recipes back and takes his book. "MINE." he says to uwasatchi. Then he locks it into a safe.

kuchipatchi takes one of the paper airplanes and folds a paper crane. then he dumps a pack of skittles on uwasatchi and mametchi and screams, "TASTE THE STUPID RAINBOW!!!"

Uwasatchi sticks band-aids on her hurts and then wears a knight's helmet to protect her from the other airplanes. She eats the skittles that Kuchipatchi throw at her, but they didn't taste like rainbows. They tasted like potatoes! So she threw some potatoes at Kuromametchi, saying, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT CANIMALS ARE???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back