You kill me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryce laughed. He sat down on top of a table that stood off to the side by a wall. " You can see evrerything up here..." He mused softly

"There might be..." Bryce said scanning the walls. "You never know though with all of this junk up here..." he glanced at a pile of vases and random stuff He hopped off of the table and moved a chair away from the stack. Then he picked up a fancy framed painting an placed it on top of the chair.

"Trying to find out what's behind all of this." Bryce explained "It's almost like they are hiding something..." he moved a few more objects, starting a new pile of his own. " And like you said, maybe there is another secret door. " He grinned a bit.

OOC: Oof you went ahead. Looks like I have to teleport over to you.

Jacqueline felt around in the dark. She felt something familiar. "Demon's rock," She whispered. Jacqueline grabbed Hailey's shoulder and pressed her hand onto the Demon's rock. "Now we are teleporting, I guess." Jacqueline felt a sudden jerk at her foot, and her foot was sucked in.

"..." Her whole body started to go through a random hole in the floor. She was lucky she was flexible, because she felt her leg at her ear. "Hello?"

"Is anyone there?" Jacqueline knew Hailey was there, well, because she felt her shoulder. Jacqueline raised her hand. "Where the heck is Silverfeather?"

"Silverfeather! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Jacqueline shouted, hoping someone, or Silverfeather would hear you. She saw a wooden doorway. She pounded on it. "Perhaps Bryce and Rosalina are on the other side?"

Jacqueline pounded on the door again, because the door was locked. Soon, she saw her fist break through the wooden door. "OWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!" Jacqueline felt the sharp wood pierce through her skin, and she started to bleed.

"EEEK! Augh, It's EVERYWHERE!" Jacqueline hated the sight of blood, even though she had seen blown up people, especially at their esophagus, she hated the sight of blood. She tried to hide it, but it was too strong to resist. She was bleeding, it was painful, and she hated blood. She knew it would be embarrassing to have her fist in a piece of wood, possible a picture, especially that Bryce and Rosalina could be at the other side of the door. Also, It was embarrassing that she was screaming, she she pulled her fist out if the wall, perhaps a picture, or maybe a door. "Oowowowowoowowowowowww! It hurts!"

Jacqueline was now aware she had Hematophobia. But she obviously had Astrapophobia, for she was scared of it for a very long amount of time.

Bryce moved a bunch of stuff out of the way. He continued to shift objects around until they had an entirely new pile of objects. " Look." Bryce said pointing to a tiny door embedded into the wall. It was difficult to tell that it was even there as it blended in with the wall

Hailey made a face. There was blood everywhere. " Help! Heeellllppp! Is anyone there?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacqueline grabbed her wrist and kicked the door, attempting to kick the whole door down. "I hate you." Jacqueline said to the door, and kicked it as hard as she could. It slowly fell over. Jacqueline turned to Hailey. "You first, Unless you want to go in with a trail of blood." Jacqueline's arm was dripping with blood.

"Nope that's fine, I'm good. I'll go..." Hailey mumbled crawling throuh the door.

Rosalina looked at Bryce, she then stared at the pile, that is until she saw Jaqueline and Hailey crawl on the door," Jaqueline!" She said smiling, to her Jaqueline was her best friend, in a way.

OOC: Lets just make that door the door Rosalina and Bryce saw was the one that Jaqueline kicked.

"Well," Bryce said blinking a few times and stepping back. "That was not what I expected."

"Well, that is a twist is it not?" She saked, smiling, " Well, we should search for another doorm, if there is another one.." She said, looking around, Maria flew around looking at the wall, and pointing at painting in the wall.

Bryce followed Rosalina's glance, seeing what Maria was pointing at. The corners of his mouth turned up into a grin. He looked back at Rosalina .

"As long as I don't have to go back to that other hallway." Hailey promised

Rosalina tried to reach the portrait, but was taller than her, she sighed," To..short." She whispered, looking at Maria," Door? Or a window at least," She whispered, Maria just nodded.

Bryce laughed softly. She fulfilled so much amusement for him. He steped behind her, reaching over top of her he grabbed the large frame and placed it on the floor so it was propped up against the wall.

Hailey picked up a chair (after dumping some stuff off of it) and pulled it over to the wall. She set it down gently beside the large portrait." For those of us who are vertically challenged.." she explained

Rosalina looked at it," Its a window..." She said, she looked at Maria and smiled, Maria tried opening the window, but failed. Rosalina got up on the chair and tried opening, " It wont open."

"Great!" Bryce said looking up at the window. " Great." he added sarcastically after he heard the second part.

"What're we gonna do now?" Hailey asked.

Latest posts

Back