Sign in to follow this  
KareliaTheTama

+*I Like Purple!*+

You wouldn't believe what happened. This dude (I don't remember, as I was focusing on the chocolate) came up to me and gave me chocolate. He mumbled something, and then I walked off with the chocolate. It was PURPLE <3

- Emmy

I'm dying of sickness Called No purple desise and that is when you didnt write in purle or something I am dieing!

someone who is dying

well today i found out purple is a scottish fold i also died purple purple and i kissed this random guy on the street

- Charlene

Today, the most unbelievable, incredible, awesome thing happened to me today. So I was sitting at lunch with the RSGG (right-side-of-the-table girls group) when I was moved over to the border of the MBG (middle-of-the-table boys group), where Will was sitting. I was bored, like REALLY bored, so I began balancing a green bean on my nose. Soon, others joined in, and pretty soon, we had a green-bean mob. (LOL!)

~ Ashlin

IToday I slacked around backwards. My pants were on my head, and so and so. I luv purple LOLZ. Peopkle stared at me so I treated them weird.

-Jesus Christ

Edited by Evil Dazzilitchi

MEOW ARF TWEET CHIRP BOWOW CHATTER HISS COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOOOOO!!!

~ Tufueuiedfrr44rrt43235et

Oh.. My.. Gosh..

Purple just talked to me!

In English!!

I am FREAKIN OUT!!

~ Gwen

(cont) Purple said MEOW!! I mean cats say"reaoooowww" but Purple actually said M E O W! OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG

~Gwen

Edited by so101isfun

Purple is freaky! Purple didn't just say "Meow" but also "Hi!" Like cats don't usually say "Hi" but Purple did! I swear it! I'm not making it up! I'm not crazy! Okay, maybe I'm a little crazy, but Purple did say Hi! Freaky cat but still cute and fluffy!!!

~ Kelly

EDIT: Forgot to close up the tags.

Edited by It`s Teri

Purple keeps sneaking into my cookie jar and stealing cookies!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW WHO STOLE A COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!

-Olivia Mallissa Cardenson

Purple. Is. Insane.

She keeps talking to me. Like today, when I came home from school, she asked me how my day was. I told her all about it, and we struck up a good conversation. It ended when she said, "I'm tired," and she fell asleep. When she woke back up, she meowed like a normal cat. Cute as a button, though.

~ Melani

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! Purple is kinda psycho! Like today, after I caught her eating my cookies, she said that she would never do it again, and started asking me questions like: "what kinda cookies were those?" and "if you didn't want your cookies eaten, then why didn't you hide the jar?" then, she said that she felt like barfing and she did. EWWWW!!!!! Later, I gave her some cat-food and some water and she said she felt better. 5 hrs. later she started to meow like a regular cat. O_0

- Carrie Jane Lane Vane

I told Purple not to talk in front of my parents and she agreed. Next thing I know she disappears and my mother yells at me, asking me to explain why my cat is talking to her! Purple, you silly cat! I had to cover it up. I found a tape recorder on the ground and said "Purple wasn't talking, mum. This was. You are silly for thinking a cat can talk!" and she believed me! Yay! We went up to my room to talk. Purple then left. A while later I heard the toilet flush and then Purple came back! Freaky or what???

~Hannah Montana

So I woke up this morning with a gray-haired purple eyed girl in my room. I freaked. She then said, "Can't you recognize your own cat?"

Thats when I realized..

I left my sandwich in my dresser!

The boy cat keeps getting Purple cupcakes! He must be a talking cat too!

- Jenniveve Bach