+*I Like Purple!*+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And guess what color my barf was??? PURPLE!!!! XD Today after throwing up i took a hot bubble bath with purple bubbles and my favourite grape smelling soap it's purple!! Then while i was taking my bath a Mametchi suddenly burst in on me carrying a yellow banana! EEEKK i hate yellow it's my worst ememy!!!!! I had to get rid of the banana before it was too late so i got out of the bath and......

Wrapped my purple towel around me!(IT'S PURPLE!!!!) I grabbed the banana and threw it at him. He ran out screaming bloody murder. I felt better so I went to Sparkle's house again. She revealed to me that her favorite color is pink and she's crazy for it, just like I'm crazy for purple. She loves raspberries as much as I love grapes so we went to the smoothie shop. Then they got my order wrong. Not bananas again!!

~Billy Bob Joe Jr.

I got my Mom to sue the smoothie shop, they gave us two-for one coupons, so I went back to the smoothie shop with Purple. Later I painted a picture, it was of the colour purple. Then purple ate it and she turned back into a cat and I took her to Sparkle's to visit Waffle.

- Mr. Bill

I'm becoming very popular at school. Every girl in school has my sparkly highlights, but with their own fave color. I feel great! All I ever wear to school is miniskirts and T-shirts, and now all the girls wear that too. What the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sparkle and I are becoming really close friends. And Purple is expecting kittens, I think. I will keep them all and name them each after something that is purple! Grape, Violet, stuff like that. Waffle is proud. He may be the father... And to think, it all started with a gift of colorful yummy cupcakes!

~Myself! :D

Daaaarn..

Purple is not expecting kittens. The vet said she was like too young and crap like that. So as comfort for being too young, I bought her some grape ice-cream.

- Kaylisa

OHMIGAWSH.The Kool Aid Man crashed through the wall today and tipped his contents onto my head.Purple began licking me instantly. -Xena

Today I went to Sparkle's house AGAIN. She expressed her condolences on Purple's youngness. Condolences... What a funny word! I wonder what it means...

Anyway, Waffle was sad too. Maybe in a half-year or so was what the vet told me. I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!!!! I'M SO TERRIBLY IMPATIENT!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

*sighs deeply*

Hey, guess what! I <3 Grapes!!!

~Scratch-free Comet Bleach with Disinfectant Cleaner

Sparkle came to my house today. She brought Waffle for a cat play-date. I fed Purple and him some chicken and guess what? THEY BOTH TURNED INTO HUMANS. Waffle has blue-gray eyes and sparkly pink hair and is a little taller than Purple. Sparkle wasn't suprised, apparantely it happened before. When she left I ate grapes.

- Subway Monkey

Today I woke up eating green grapes. Yeugh. I vomited all over myself and noticed Purple had turned back into a cat. Shame really,she looked good as a person. :( -Cilit Bang

Then I went to see Sparkle and she told me her name isn't Sparkle anymore, it's London. As in Tipton. She said she liked how I changed my name every day and so she decided she would too. I think Spar - I mean London, is copying me! I never thought anyone would want to copy me! It's amazing! I feel like a popular girl! Except I'm not because they hate me. I like sugar WHEEEEEEE! Wait, I was going to be London tomorrow! How did she know!

~ Squiggly

OMG I took Purple to her new vet because the other one got fired and the new one said that Purple is old enough to have kittens! The other vet got fired because he gave out wrong information. THAT DUMMY

~Kunoitchi

I called Sparkle today but she wasn't home. I cried for hours. Then I called back and she STILL wasn't home, but I did talk to her mom. Her name isn't actually Sparkle it's SIERRA. Sparkle is her nickname. I think nicknames are dumb, why can't we just call people by their real names. IT'S SO CONFUSING. Whatever, Imma still call Sparkle Sparkle, but only cuz she's awesome.

- Adele

After we found out Purple is old enough to have kittens, she turned into a spazz. She started dancing and singing a song about purple potatoes. It made me hungry so I had some candy coated purple peanuts. THEY WERE REALLY GOOD!!! :-D I'm glad Purple is so happy. When she has kittens, I will name them after purple things. One will be Grape, that is for sure. I love grapes. But only the purple ones. AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!!!!!

~Maesie

Dude. I was crossing the purple street across from my purple home with my grape lemonade and a green car almost hit me. But before it did, she turned human and pushed me out of the way, but it caught her leg. Mai poor kitteh's leg is mangled! :'( I took her to the vet. She needs kitty painkillers. Waffle sent her a get well card and a cupcake. Can cats write? ??

I bought Purple some purple Catnip. She said that was nice of me to do that, but hey, she saved my life! And hurt herself to do it. Whatever kind of feline painkiller they gave her, it's making her crazy. She has been talking nonstop for the last 27 minutes. Waffle keeps giving Purple cupcakes. She going to get sick, she is eating too much sugar. Purple is STILL talking. GRRrrrrrr...

~Potatoes!!!!!

So Purple finally stopped talking. All I had to do was give her chocolate. I know, crazy right? Well, I got some for me and she said "Can I have some?" and I said "Sure" and gave her a piece and she stopped talking. Now I can finally get some sleep!

~Daniella

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back