+*I Like Purple!*+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, the most unbelievable, incredible, awesome thing happened to me today. So I was sitting at lunch with the RSGG (right-side-of-the-table girls group) when I was moved over to the border of the MBG (middle-of-the-table boys group), where Will was sitting. I was bored, like REALLY bored, so I began balancing a green bean on my nose. Soon, others joined in, and pretty soon, we had a green-bean mob. (LOL!)

~ Ashlin

IToday I slacked around backwards. My pants were on my head, and so and so. I luv purple LOLZ. Peopkle stared at me so I treated them weird.

-Jesus Christ

Last edited by a moderator:
(cont) Purple said MEOW!! I mean cats say"reaoooowww" but Purple actually said M E O W! OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG

~Gwen

Purple is freaky! Purple didn't just say "Meow" but also "Hi!" Like cats don't usually say "Hi" but Purple did! I swear it! I'm not making it up! I'm not crazy! Okay, maybe I'm a little crazy, but Purple did say Hi! Freaky cat but still cute and fluffy!!!

~ Kelly

EDIT: Forgot to close up the tags.

Purple keeps sneaking into my cookie jar and stealing cookies!!!!!!

NOW I KNOW WHO STOLE A COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace!

-Olivia Mallissa Cardenson

Purple. Is. Insane.

She keeps talking to me. Like today, when I came home from school, she asked me how my day was. I told her all about it, and we struck up a good conversation. It ended when she said, "I'm tired," and she fell asleep. When she woke back up, she meowed like a normal cat. Cute as a button, though.

~ Melani

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!! Purple is kinda psycho! Like today, after I caught her eating my cookies, she said that she would never do it again, and started asking me questions like: "what kinda cookies were those?" and "if you didn't want your cookies eaten, then why didn't you hide the jar?" then, she said that she felt like barfing and she did. EWWWW!!!!! Later, I gave her some cat-food and some water and she said she felt better. 5 hrs. later she started to meow like a regular cat. O_0

- Carrie Jane Lane Vane

I told Purple not to talk in front of my parents and she agreed. Next thing I know she disappears and my mother yells at me, asking me to explain why my cat is talking to her! Purple, you silly cat! I had to cover it up. I found a tape recorder on the ground and said "Purple wasn't talking, mum. This was. You are silly for thinking a cat can talk!" and she believed me! Yay! We went up to my room to talk. Purple then left. A while later I heard the toilet flush and then Purple came back! Freaky or what???

~Hannah Montana

So I woke up this morning with a gray-haired purple eyed girl in my room. I freaked. She then said, "Can't you recognize your own cat?"

Thats when I realized..

I left my sandwich in my dresser!

ok when Purple followed me to school today she snuck in my backpack and hid in there till' i got to homeroom! Then she popped out and started talking to my teacher! My teacher passed out and everybody screamed "NO MORE SCHOOL!"

It was a pretty fun day!

-Samawah Yogotu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back