+*I Like Purple!*+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple is making me sad. She has a cast on her leg. So I got a purple laptop 2 years ago for Christmas, so I still use it. I got my laptop and went to youtube. Then she wanted to watch Fred videos, so my day was filled with *in a high pitched voice* "Hey, guys, it's Fred!" and "I didn't take my pills! DON'T TELL MY MOM I LOST MY PILLS!" Wow. Super duper annoying!

~Chicken Fried Steak

Wait... doesn't chocolate have sugar in it? If sugar is the problem, why does chocolate shut Purple up? I'mma go to the vet about this...

---------------

Well, I went to the vet, again, and they said I'm allowed to put her on a chocolate only diet, as, oddly enough, chocolate keeps her quiet. I must tell Sparkle to tell Waffle that if he wants to give Purple cupcakes, they have to be chocolate because she is on a chocolate only diet! So no more Fred videos and only chocolate for Purple! Yay, we can eat chocolate together YAYAYAYAY!!!!!

~ Stephanie

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and purrrple have just being eating bars and bars of chocolate, and now we are reallllllllllllyyyy hyyyper!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOT!!!

BYEE!

Purple was calmer, but I'm not giving her anymore sugar in case it happens again! So I come home to see Purple as a human and she had my laptop, and all I could hear was "NYAN NYAN NYAN!" That's right, she was on Nyan Cat! I told her to turn it off, and she said, "But I'm up to 1 million nyans!" I turned it off anyway but now, every day, just like with Fred, I have to put up with "NYAN NYAN NYAN" over and over again. I'm not hyper anymore! So Sparkle is my friend again because I told her about Purple's chocolate-only diet, and how I ate chocolate with her and how it made me hyper and she said "Okay" so we're BFF again!

~ Biancaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Today I learned that you're not allowed to drink sports drinks with bendy straws in math class. Go figure.

- Kate The Great

Today Purple called me gaga and started peeing on my laptop o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back